Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Wealthiest People in Crypto  (Read 24304 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:50:32 AM

That is an interesting lists but I'm sure the list will grow in the near future but the truth is these people got in earlier and became big investors holding large quantity of bags ,I hope I will become like this people someday,I gotta keep my hopes higher and work towards achieving the goal

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:55:56 AM

That’s a nice list; guess we'll see some more new faces added here in the coming years. Who knows if we'll see the same faces in the later years. There has been numerous projects regarding cryptos. Not all may survive but it definitely has the future. Patience is the key to crypto success.

none of them were traders, they all simply established themselves into the corrupt index, or have build substantial services in it.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:24:35 AM

It good to know that there are people who really have become rich because of cryptocurrency. And the nice and encouraging part was that you said that most of them holds no matter what ever happened to the cryptocurrency market. They are the ones we can consider as a patient believers of cryptocurrency. Many did also the same though but was a bit unfortunate since they were pushed back by a lot FUDs created bt fellow investors and some non-believers of cryptocurrency. Thanks for the information anyway. I hope this helps regain the trust and confidence given to the cryptocurrency market years ago.

BamBog

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:42:32 AM

The examples of the wealthiest man in crypto is the example to encourage us to use cryptocurrency as investation platform and widely open our minds about the new things and technology. Technology aren't always bad,not always have a bad effect in or life. Undecided
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

Forbes recently released a list of the world’s richest individuals in terms of cryptocurrency. There are currently 19 people in the world who own an equivalent of more than $350 million in crypto assets. The top owners of cryptocurrency in the world amassed their wealth in a variety of ways, but most are founders of large cryptocurrency projects and cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Others are either individual investors or part of investment groups and some have established very profitable cryptocurrency mining operations. The one thing that the richest in crypto have in common is that they are all the types to “HODL” (hold on for dear life), meaning that they hold on to their cryptocurrency through any downturns in the market and aren’t quick to make crypto-to-crypto or crypto-to-fiat trades.

Credit:

https://t.me/howmuch_net
https://t.me/whatsoncrypto

My eyes always called Satoshi on the list. Yes, we do not know the fate of Satoshi, but the number of Bitcoins he owns and his wealth may be very high. So it should have been on the list ... Everyone on the list should be grateful to Satoshi.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:48:35 AM

People who deserve respect. One of the few who were able to realize their own projects and make the world of cryptocurrencies more progressive. I think this list could get Sasha Ivanov who created the project of the Wave. I am also proud of them. The founder of Litecoin Charlie Lee is also an important person.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

I see that there are still people who become wealthy from cryptocurrency, there are still some people who have not been included in the list, for example, the browser that seems still not on the list and there are still many of the richest people in the cryptocurrency that have not been listed.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:33:26 PM

I honestly hate watching other's faces instead I should do something like them. They are there only because they make the right decision at the right time and worked hard on that. They are simply there because they wear lucky and they wear talented. Maybe with common peoples cannot be such wealthy people like them but I am sure we will be almost near them at 10 years from now.
People who make the right decision at the right time always wins and they found an opportunity and went ahead with it, these success stories happened because they created a market or a system that is used and followed by many people and that is how they made their wealth, even now there is a space for everyone to grow, just come up with an unique idea or an app or a business that makes things easier of the end user and you can be on the list too. Smiley
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:43:46 PM

Most of them built something on top of a booming technology. What a great call for them.

My eyes always called Satoshi on the list. Yes, we do not know the fate of Satoshi, but the number of Bitcoins he owns and his wealth may be very high. So it should have been on the list ... Everyone on the list should be grateful to Satoshi.

The problem with satoshi's bitcoin is that we don't even know if it accessible still today. I hope he didn't lock those coins to move the production of bitcoin that day. Plus the fact that we don't know where or who he is.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:39:12 AM

MATTHEW MELON (SUPERB)
He is the only one with out any ICO PROJECT on the list and not part of any team.
He just invested on one project and make him good at it, this is what i want to be.
Someday i will be on the list without owning any project, pure work and investment.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:42:55 AM

We all can become one of the wealthiest people if we know how to use bitcoin, especially when we know how to play in cryptocurrency trading, another thing that maybe can make us rich is investing bitcoins to mining sites specially when you do have enough money for that, then you can use your profit investing in business on your own. Then you can invest more on crypto much more on different sites. And be sure that it’s a trusted site.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:21:34 AM

not just by hodling alone but because of investing and trading as well  .  these guys are also working hard aside from nurturing thier business  because they are also aware about the risk that crypto can bring to thier capital   .

But from what i am read, satoshi holding more than 1million bitcoin and if he selling his coin, i am believe he will become richest in crypto world

theres no real evedince that satoshi did hold that amount  . i believe its only a rumor but let say its true ,  i think satoshi wont sell it because he will not ruin his own invention  as it can cause alot of dump if ever he sell all that amount  .   

I am agree that they not just holding, they must be trading to maximizing their profits. People who can put risk on their investment deserve big profits. I am agree that if satoshi holding 1 million coin, he wont sell it because market will drop very deep
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:00:58 AM

I am happy that i see both young and old faces alike that means one day i have the prospect of been on that list, but quite surprising i did not see a woman make the list, this could be a wake up call to women fold.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:35:23 AM

These people have done a lot for the development of the cryptosphere. The more money circulates in the cryptocurrency, the better. But we ourselves can make a great contribution by investing in cryptocurrency. In addition, we can manage the demand, and thus control the price. Therefore, all together (together with the businesses of these guys), we will be able to raise Bitcoin to the moon! Cheesy
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:53:25 AM

People who always take risk against all odds will one day reap massive benefits, and this is the story of these men. While others were having doubts about crypto, these men took the jump and see where they are today.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:28:21 AM

They have done noble this is to massage our muscles to ensure we put in more effort and be more hard working in crypto work more on our skills and be more productive the sky will be our starting point
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:57 AM

I can not see anyone for Bitcoin. I thought Mr Nakamora would have been among the first 3. This is going to make me believe that the bitcoin is not owned by any individual but by a group of individuals. Incidentally, none of them makes the list.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:46:12 AM

Most of the list of richest people above is the owner or founder of a cryptocurrency exchange service. I was not surprised if Forbes included them in the list because their wealth came from us who used their services. Without those exchange service users, they would not be able to feel that wealth.  Grin Grin Grin
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:47:06 AM

I can not see anyone for Bitcoin. I thought Mr Nakamora would have been among the first 3. This is going to make me believe that the bitcoin is not owned by any individual but by a group of individuals. Incidentally, none of them makes the list.
Its Satoshi Nakamoto

But no one really knows who it is so it is not possible to calculate how much he is valued in terms of his holdings of bitcoin but some conspiracy theory says that he is having 1 Million bitcoins on his wallets it means he can be most riches amoung others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:53:41 AM

These people are worth that huge amount of wealth because they have contributed a lot to the entire crypto space with their intelligence and developments. It is rather unfortunate no female is part of this picture. It is time to encourage more females  to join the crypto space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: