Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Wealthiest People in Crypto  (Read 24304 times)
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:11:56 AM

Yeah People who realised Value of Blockchain Startups did make a Lot of Money. Let's see where we can go now
Veerashanka

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:14:06 AM

Isn't Satoshi richer than all of them? Why isn't he on the list?
Satoshi Might have all he earned in Starting. Probably he didn't know BTC will Raise like this
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:18:19 AM

Satoshi Might have all he earned in Starting. Probably he didn't know BTC will Raise like this

Even if he didnt know that his inventions will succeed . he still have the power to create his own cryptos or btc's and probably he already hold tons of btc's in his stash .  satoshi is really powerful because of his creations  .

It is rather unfortunate no female is part of this picture. It is time to encourage more females  to join the crypto space.

There are many females who are also involved in crypto . you can see it on the team of an ico and also in this forum as well as on other forums  . they have female names and pics on their profiles  .
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:38:23 AM

Yeah People who realised Value of Blockchain Startups did make a Lot of Money. Let's see where we can go now
but some of the current projects have failed due to the drastic decline in market prices. many startups fail and die. lack of preparation is also a reference that this is not as easy as what we imagine

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:16:17 AM

we also have wealthy men here in Africa and other parts of the world. the fact is that the blockchain technology has name replaced with alphanumeric strings and therefore keeps people's identities anonymous thereby giving a degree of security to the owners of wallets and not disclosing their network but for exceptions on the EOS blockchain that has human readable names or customised symbols to a particular account owner. we would have noticed that it is much more than just these few mentioned above.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

Well I guess these people have different situation in life before they engaged into cryptocurrency world, I am pretty sure they've gone into a lot of financial troubles before they encounter bitcoin and take the their risk into this business, and now they are reaping the fruit of their labor, we can also learned from their experience. We never know maybe someday one of us are in the category as them.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:47:52 AM

Perhaps, Satoshi is one of this people, except Vitalik (he is too young). After all, no one knows what he looks like. But actually, I respect these people. They have their wealth deservedly, as they used their skills and knowledge to create their projects, which now bring its fruits.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:46:20 AM

This gives hope for everyone and inspires most of us. If they can be yhe wealthiest, we can also be like them. And if you look at their investments, they have really huge amount of crypto coins. Vitalik Buterin is the youngest wealthiest man among them. And he is the only one I know, thanks for the image you shared. I tend to know them better now.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:31:35 AM

I honestly hate watching other's faces instead I should do something like them. They are there only because they make the right decision at the right time and worked hard on that. They are simply there because they wear lucky and they wear talented. Maybe with common peoples cannot be such wealthy people like them but I am sure we will be almost near them at 10 years from now.
Indeed, thanks for having this list. This list might trigger the passion of everyone, this might be our motivation to be like them. We can be like them by just doing the right thing and never be afraid of losing, taking the risk because I do believe that they were have been on this situation before. I was motivated by Vitalik because inspite of having a young age yet he became rich and that give me passion to be like him.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BitcoinFani

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:29:52 PM

The squad of stars! they worked hard and deserved to be rich. the end of your article ends with beautiful words, but I've had a lot of loss while doing HODL.. Yes hodl may be good in the long run but I think the room is stoploss if there is anything better than this.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:03:52 AM

Most of the list of richest people above is the owner or founder of a cryptocurrency exchange service. I was not surprised if Forbes included them in the list because their wealth came from us who used their services. Without those exchange service users, they would not be able to feel that wealth.  Grin Grin Grin
Imagine the amount of trading that is happening in Binance trading platform on a daily basis and imagine how much money they are getting in every trade and withdrawal. It is not a surprise to see Crypto Exchange owners be among the list of the richest people in the Crypto world. I don't think that they are only doing the Hodl thing, I assume that they also do some trading with their assets to maximize the profits that they would get on any kind of market trends whether it is a bearish one or a bullish one. Cool
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:57:14 AM

The people in the list will definitely become a legacy in the future and will be put in textbooks in history. Not because they invested a  lot in the assets or the tech but because they believe and have faith in it and considering the fact that the bear markets that they experienced in the past and still experience again in this current situation is very tough to handle.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:42:29 AM

Just wondering if there is/are any cryptocurrency billionaire in the world right now.
And most cryptocurrency coin owners keeps anonymity so I think it would be hard to accurately predict
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:48:42 AM

I noticed the fifth richest person, he only invested in ripple but managed to occupy the fifth richest person in crypto competing with the founder of the biggest project. Remarkable
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:35:40 AM

Seeing these people makes you motivated and keep on doing crypto because they are the ones who made this kind of technology. With them, we can prove that cryptocurrency is 100% legit and not a scam schemes that haters saying. So it is really best to buy and hodl for long term to earn big profits.
Johnzky

Merit: 30

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

Seeing these people makes you motivated and keep on doing crypto because they are the ones who made this kind of technology. With them, we can prove that cryptocurrency is 100% legit and not a scam schemes that haters saying. So it is really best to buy and hodl for long term to earn big profits.
But its depend on what cryptocurrency you will be buying for holding in long term because theres alot of shitcoins out there that might be dead before you learn.this is why bitcoin is the most trusted and most competent of them all.maybe theres a high value but the assurance is indeed for very long time holding
gesdan

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:21:37 PM

there are many people that rich from bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but i think that they are not expose in the public and i think that the Wealthiest people from bitcoin and cryptocurrenycy is the founder of bitcoin satoshi nakamoto, but we dont know who he is

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:37:01 PM

Its Satoshi Nakamoto

But no one really knows who it is so it is not possible to calculate how much he is valued in terms of his holdings of bitcoin but some conspiracy theory says that he is having 1 Million bitcoins on his wallets it means he can be most riches amoung others.
That is just an estimate through his known wallets from the initial stages and no one really knows how much coins he is holding for real as i am sure he must be having the most powerful machine to mine in the first few years and he might have mined a hell lot of coins before the ASIC revolution and he probably will be the riches person in this space, good to see some familiar faces in the wealthiest list.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:50:07 PM

I can not see anyone for Bitcoin. I thought Mr Nakamora would have been among the first 3. This is going to make me believe that the bitcoin is not owned by any individual but by a group of individuals. Incidentally, none of them makes the list.
Its Satoshi Nakamoto

But no one really knows who it is so it is not possible to calculate how much he is valued in terms of his holdings of bitcoin but some conspiracy theory says that he is having 1 Million bitcoins on his wallets it means he can be most riches amoung others.
because he is hidden, if we know how much bitcoin he has of course there will be chaos right?
but I've seen an address having millions of bitcoins in it, we don't know who he is, because they anonymous`, maybe he is early users or whales
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:32:03 PM

Good to see that these people earn a wealth via crypto, this will give some motivation for other people who are feeling down due to the market condition but I am wondering about other people who got their welath in crypto industry and successfully hide their identities and keep earning huge income  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: