Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:25:02 AM

The main purpose is remarkable and very useful, but there's the issue of the initial information that must be provided from another source. How do you think to handle with that? Thanks!
If you are talking about the authenticity of the paintings, then it is too early to talk about it. Everything is solved very simply: the work must be sold either by the artist or he must give power of attorney to sell his works.
The main thing is that all attempts at manipulation in this aspect are determined and no one can deceive the platform. Then the credibility of the project will grow.
I think this is still far away. it is necessary at least to collect a soft cap and run the platform and conduct a good marketing company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:52:21 PM

I read that the project will have a program to support artists. Where can I read about it and who can get this support.
As I understood, it will have a mobile app with mobile version of main marketplace.
I think that he meant the information about the project and would like to get acquainted with it. I recommend visiting the official website of the platform and read the available information.
You need to understand that the main site still doesn’t work.
apparently obtaining a license takes a long time and without it, the project simply can not continue its work. but we can only wait for news on this matter.
I still don’t understand what is the main problem to make online the main site with sale information?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:04:04 PM

Hey. tell me when it's whitelisted . I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens and what discounts the first investors will be able to get.
No one will give you a guarantee of asset growth. The team, in turn, can only actively work on the project, and you observe it and draw your own conclusions.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

Hey. tell me when it's whitelisted . I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens and what discounts the first investors will be able to get.
No one will give you a guarantee of asset growth. The team, in turn, can only actively work on the project, and you observe it and draw your own conclusions.
I guess people just don’t understand why there is no news about the project token sale.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

I guess people just don’t understand why there is no news about the project token sale.
Everything looks very simple. People just want to find a project that will definitely give them a huge profit. But such miracles do not happen and such investments are not made the first time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

Everything looks very simple. People just want to find a project that will definitely give them a huge profit. But such miracles do not happen and such investments are not made the first time.
I think another way, a lot of people want just to talk with developers and know latest news about the project. Investors must know everything.
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:31:49 PM

If project doesn’t recieve license, than it will be closed and funds returned to investors?
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:15:16 PM

Does Vadim Andryan still in your project team as a developer? If yes, why almost a year there is no updates on your Facebook page ?

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:26:42 PM

If project doesn’t recieve license, than it will be closed and funds returned to investors?
What kind of license are you talking about? This is a cryptocurrency, this is not provided. Another thing is recognition from the community.
HMember

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:50:45 PM

Does Vadim Andryan still in your project team as a developer? If yes, why almost a year there is no updates on your Facebook page ?
I generally hear about this developer for the first time. In general, russian developers are told in different ways, let's see what this is all about.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:45:55 AM

I generally hear about this developer for the first time. In general, russian developers are told in different ways, let's see what this is all about.

There are always new developers coming up with a new idea to revolutionize the industry. Artpro may take over auctioning and it will be easier process to own some art for art lovers all over the world. Implementing blockchain in different lines of business will definitely increase the usage of cryptocurrencies. So all in all its a win win situation for all of us.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:56:26 AM

There are always new developers coming up with a new idea to revolutionize the industry. Artpro may take over auctioning and it will be easier process to own some art for art lovers all over the world. Implementing blockchain in different lines of business will definitely increase the usage of cryptocurrencies. So all in all its a win win situation for all of us.
In fact, the project can take a leading position in this industry. And art is worth millions of dollars. this is a huge market and tokens will have great liquidity.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:44:02 AM

In fact, the project can take a leading position in this industry. And art is worth millions of dollars. this is a huge market and tokens will have great liquidity.
What about volatility? do you think this token will be volatile or not? I think investors in the crypto market like volatility.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:37:12 AM

the project is definitely interesting and I have not seen anything like it in this market. I think they have every chance to take the lead in this market.
and it is already known when the first working prototypes will be launched?
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:21:08 AM

The main purpose is remarkable and very useful, but there's the issue of the initial information that must be provided from another source. How do you think to handle with that? Thanks!
If you are talking about the authenticity of the paintings, then it is too early to talk about it. Everything is solved very simply: the work must be sold either by the artist or he must give power of attorney to sell his works.

Sorry, but in my opinion is the main thing: if the 1st information is wrong that all the immutable chain lose its purpose. It's not for criticism, but I think that, if you want to operate also for already existent items and not just with new ones, you should consider a bit more this thing.  Smiley

Bugatti73

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:01:21 PM

What kind of license are you talking about? This is a cryptocurrency, this is not provided. Another thing is recognition from the community.
that’s my interest too. On the main page said: “In line with terms outlines by the MFSA, our full site will be unavailable for a short period whilst our application for licensing is processed.”
A7373

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

Sorry, but in my opinion is the main thing: if the 1st information is wrong that all the immutable chain lose its purpose. It's not for criticism, but I think that, if you want to operate also for already existent items and not just with new ones, you should consider a bit more this thing.  Smiley
about what information are you talking about? Documents for artist works that’s a big problem for sellers.
HMember

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:21:13 PM

the project is definitely interesting and I have not seen anything like it in this market. I think they have every chance to take the lead in this market.
I would also like to know when users can take any part in the testing platform. It is very important to introduce constructive criticism.

Bugatti73

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

I would also like to know when users can take any part in the testing platform. It is very important to introduce constructive criticism.
Do you mean product Beta-testing? I was in one project team and that is a good way to fix bugs.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:35:17 PM

Why is the developer so inactive? There is no news on their part. I would like to receive some updates and this would be useful for future investors, as this would attract their attention.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: