Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193992 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

and yet it is quite a specific market. and I think that we need the support of reputable artists to the project had a chance to be implemented in this area.
Why would popular artists just start supporting a completely unknown project? To begin with, such a reputation must be earned, and this is not a matter of a single day.
If thay would be interested in it, they would join project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:58:53 PM

and yet it is quite a specific market. and I think that we need the support of reputable artists to the project had a chance to be implemented in this area.
Why would popular artists just start supporting a completely unknown project? To begin with, such a reputation must be earned, and this is not a matter of a single day.
If thay would be interested in it, they would join project.
I agree, if the project provides a lot of opportunities for them, they will definitely pay attention to it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:44:15 AM

At the moment, we need maximum focus on the development and it is still too early to think about some attraction.

teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:26:13 AM

At the moment, we need maximum focus on the development and it is still too early to think about some attraction.
well, they will receive a license and then it will be possible to draw conclusions about the pace of work and the launch of the alpha version.  Because I don't even see a road map right now.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:47:22 AM

well, they will receive a license and then it will be possible to draw conclusions about the pace of work and the launch of the alpha version.  Because I don't even see a road map right now.
In fact, the team still has a lot of work but I as an investor would be interested in the project to be implemented as quickly as possible .
A7373

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:07:45 AM

Does the project have final dates for obtaining a license? I dont understand why the site does not work.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:14:31 AM

In fact, the team still has a lot of work but I as an investor would be interested in the project to be implemented as quickly as possible .
Of course the team still has a lot of work to do and you also as an investor I think you have to have patience, but somehow it depends on your individual decisions and I hope this project can be implemented as soon as possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:27:54 PM

What is a current token supply that  circulate in investors wallets?
HMember

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:01:16 PM

Who will license this project? Simply, it is very important, as users will pay attention to it if a license is obtained from an influential company.

DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

Who will license this project? Simply, it is very important, as users will pay attention to it if a license is obtained from an influential company.
as I understand it, it will be licensed by the government of Malta. at least wrote about it and the official chat.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:32:05 PM

as I understand it, it will be licensed by the government of Malta. at least wrote about it and the official chat.
well, that's a good sign. so I understand that the project will work in the long term. So after getting all the licenses you can safely invest in the project.
A7373

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:49:47 PM

Does it mean that fot today’s moment we cannot buy project tokens?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:53:21 PM

Does the project have final dates for obtaining a license? I dont understand why the site does not work.
You have an inappropriate location to visit the website, as an option. For some, it opens, and for some it does not. Try to use vpn.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:08:06 PM

You have an inappropriate location to visit the website, as an option. For some, it opens, and for some it does not. Try to use vpn.
Very interesting... You want to say that when  you use VPN, the site works fine for you and you can read all the news of the team?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:01:02 PM

As for me, I just opened the official website and it works, but only in the background. There are no updates.
HMember

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:28:41 PM

No one vpn service will help here, as the site itself is working, but it is disabled for technical reasons. The developer works with this.

Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:14:55 AM

No one vpn service will help here, as the site itself is working, but it is disabled for technical reasons. The developer works with this.
Yes, you are right, you just need to wait for the launch of the project. But let's see how it will work. I would not want to wait too long to see the site work and buy tokens.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:42:55 AM

Yes, you are right, you just need to wait for the launch of the project. But let's see how it will work. I would not want to wait too long to see the site work and buy tokens.
all the same, if the project is not launched for a long time, the interest of the community will fade away and developers need to think about it.
Bugatti73

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:44:55 AM

all the same, if the project is not launched for a long time, the interest of the community will fade away and developers need to think about it.
Is there any people from the community  who knows the date when it will be possible to enroll in the white-list of the project or until everyone is waiting for news from the project team? I would like to see this project in work. I have been working with art for more than three years.
A7373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:56:56 AM

Developers and team members already have a plan, I think they know what they are doing...
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: