Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193986 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:55:02 PM

At the moment, the cost of Bitcoin is inflated, because I see a lot of transactions that can not give to the addressees. Therefore, on the stock exchanges and buy Bitcoin at a price that is listed in the glasses.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:10:40 PM

At the moment, the cost of Bitcoin is inflated, because I see a lot of transactions that can not give to the addressees. Therefore, on the stock exchanges and buy Bitcoin at a price that is listed in the glasses.
Do you mean that the price of BTC will fall to the bottom?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:14:57 PM

I personally think that the speed of transactions is of course associated with growth, but only indirectly. There is a high probability that Bitcoin will be able to hold positions after that.

Bugatti73

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:02:10 AM

I personally think that the speed of transactions is of course associated with growth, but only indirectly. There is a high probability that Bitcoin will be able to hold positions after that.
I can not understand what could be the correlation between the speed of the transaction and the growth of Bitcoin. In 2017 was the same situation or not?
Regarding the project team, I still hope that the manager will answer us.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:59:25 AM

The pessimistic scenario is very common in discussions, but I do not believe in it. It seems to me that there will not be a strong fall of Bitcoin. There will be minor fluctuations, but the main vector is only forward and upward!
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:17:51 AM

I can not understand what could be the correlation between the speed of the transaction and the growth of Bitcoin. In 2017 was the same situation or not?
Everything that happens today in the crypto market is almost one-to-one repeats the December 2017 scenario. Therefore, I think that today we are on the threshold of a more crypto pump!
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:29:58 AM

The speed of transactions is actually not so important as long as there is no global recognition and, accordingly, the worldwide use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think that when the world comes close to recognizing and introducing Bitcoin and altcoins as a full-fledged payment service, the problem with the speed of transactions will be solved.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:59:15 AM

Everything that happens today in the crypto market is almost one-to-one repeats the December 2017 scenario. Therefore, I think that today we are on the threshold of a more crypto pump!
You can totally say that we have a start of new bull run?
HMember

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:51:35 PM

80ArkPopova
At the moment, it is only because of transactions that are stuck on the network that this pump occurs. I do not understand why you deny the obvious facts.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

There is information on the percentage of accrual revenue for artists? How much will the platform receive and the people themselves, who create portraits for example?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:08:22 PM

There is information on the percentage of accrual revenue for artists? How much will the platform receive and the people themselves, who create portraits for example?
I think you don’t understand the conception of that project. That’s a marketplace what include only finished artist works, that is not a service of goods.
A7373

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:47:19 PM

I remember that I saw information about 50% marketplace, but it’s too much, I think.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

I would like to know specifically who can take part in the project? What countries are allowed access here?
HMember

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:55:51 PM

I would like to know specifically who can take part in the project? What countries are allowed access here?
All countries in which there is no ban on activities with cryptocurrencies are likely to be allowed to use the project. It usually happens that way.

A7373

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:14:13 AM

All countries in which there is no ban on activities with cryptocurrencies are likely to be allowed to use the project. It usually happens that way.
About what ban activities are you talking about? I already asked a list of accepted countries but still don’t recieve answer. I think it means that all countries are accepted.
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:53:54 AM

It seems to me that this is the main advantage of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies - that there are no restrictions on geographic location or belonging to any country, race, or religion. Blockchain creates the same conditions for all.
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:02:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies now have a very ambiguous position in the global economy. on the one hand, they are not accepted in most countries of the world, and on the other hand they are not prohibited in most countries of the world. Most states continue to pretend that they do not notice this trend and this technology.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

About what ban activities are you talking about? I already asked a list of accepted countries but still don’t recieve answer. I think it means that all countries are accepted.
As far as I know, some restrictions are imposed precisely by the governments of the countries themselves for their citizens. Like, for example, a ban on participation in ICO for residents of the United States or restrictions on the purchase of cryptocurrency for Chinese citizens.
Veregig

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

As far as I know, some restrictions are imposed precisely by the governments of the countries themselves for their citizens. Like, for example, a ban on participation in ICO for residents of the United States or restrictions on the purchase of cryptocurrency for Chinese citizens.
Although it is not very good decision to prohibit your people to use ICO and cryptocurrency, because it will quickly progress to the market
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:47:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies now have a very ambiguous position in the global economy. on the one hand, they are not accepted in most countries of the world, and on the other hand they are not prohibited in most countries of the world. Most states continue to pretend that they do not notice this trend and this technology.
Sooner or later it will also affect them, this is relevant and will be popular for a very long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: