Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193994 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:20:04 AM

Based on my previous experience, I can say that projects that are somehow related to art are not popular among enthusiasts. Therefore, the developer should introduce more serious advertising campaigns.
It cannot be compared with other projects, because each platform is designed for a specific audience and the future depends on the future work of the team.
I think this is a very complex and closed market and projects will be successful only if people from this area will recommend this project personally.
well, I read that the project was supported by about 70 artists now.  And this is a pretty good start for such a project.
I think of course that is a good thing because it is supported by 70 artists and I am sure that in the future it will certainly increase again, the most important thing is to keep abreast of its developments to make it clearer

GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

Updating information directly depends on the team. The most important thing is not to lose contact with the community and add the necessary information about updates, you are absolutely right.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:56:16 PM

I understand they've already had closed sales rounds. it is already known how many managed to collect money during all this?
Is it? Why, then, is still present in the title of the topic "Pre-ICO", unless it is impossible to change? I think sales are still going.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:19:08 PM

I understand they've already had closed sales rounds. it is already known how many managed to collect money during all this?
Is it? Why, then, is still present in the title of the topic "Pre-ICO", unless it is impossible to change? I think sales are still going.
Maybe there are no privileges to change the topic. In any case, the charges as far as I know are over for quite some time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:17:44 PM

Maybe there are no privileges to change the topic. In any case, the charges as far as I know are over for quite some time.
Well, I think that all the same, the developer or at least the project moderator would notify the audience here in the subject line that would be logical.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:59:22 PM

Do not forget that the team itself makes decisions when it should notify users about updates. In my opinion it is much better to work on a project; this is a priority.

DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:24:25 AM

Do not forget that the team itself makes decisions when it should notify users about updates. In my opinion it is much better to work on a project; this is a priority.
you are certainly right, but do not want the community to lose interest in this project because for too long there was no news about the development.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:11:01 PM

will there be a white list or will there be an open sales round? I would like to understand how it will be most profitable to buy tokens.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:05:32 AM

will there be a white list or will there be an open sales round? I would like to understand how it will be most profitable to buy tokens.
as I understand it has not been announcements regarding sales rounds. so there is no such information from anyone. let's just wait until the team gets all the licenses.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:21:11 AM

as I understand it has not been announcements regarding sales rounds. so there is no such information from anyone. let's just wait until the team gets all the licenses.
Well, we will wait for announcements from the team. in fact, I will buy tokens if the conditions are favorable. I think the tokens will have a lot of liquidity as they are associated with a real business.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:50:35 AM

Of course there is and you can join, see even the name of this topic. The official website has all the information about joining.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:29:35 AM

If you find yourself more attentive, you can find information about this, since it is in the open source.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

Get used to it, because about such data usually do not tell anyone. And this team has every right. All that concerns fees may remain incognito.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DroppedM

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:15:50 PM

If you find yourself more attentive, you can find information about this, since it is in the open source.
do they have a code on github ?  I would look into this question and their account first.
salmonson

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:48:46 PM

Hey. there have already been some announcements regarding the token sales rounds. I just don't understand how long it takes to buy these tokens.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

Get used to it, because about such data usually do not tell anyone. And this team has every right. All that concerns fees may remain incognito.
still, it motivates the community. but I am very interested in how much is involved during the closed rounds. if the investors were active then I will support the project.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:36:56 PM

Hey. there have already been some announcements regarding the token sales rounds. I just don't understand how long it takes to buy these tokens.
There are still no updates and the developer does not respond to messages. Where I tried, there is no answer. Does anyone know what this is connected with?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

There are still no updates and the developer does not respond to messages. Where I tried, there is no answer. Does anyone know what this is connected with?
To receive updates about the project, you need to connect with someone from the team and they will give answers to questions. Look for contacts on the official site.

DroppedM

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:08:45 AM

well, now they are engaged in obtaining a license and unfortunately no announcements are coming out and therefore we will see all this only after obtaining a license.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:16:50 AM

well, now they are engaged in obtaining a license and unfortunately no announcements are coming out and therefore we will see all this only after obtaining a license.
I don't really like that. Because in this market there is a lot of competition and you need to fight for the interest of the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: