Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:32:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193989 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:08:11 PM

Tell me, is a roadmap written about the beta-launch of MVP, has it been launched already or is it still under preparation?
The last real news from project were at 28  of September - ArtPro’s Artist in Focus Part 1: Benjamin Phillips.
Now, i think, everybody wait for main web-site recovery.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:16:24 PM

in any case, the project will look interesting so I will wait for the start of sales to buy some tokens for myself in the near future.
What exactly attracted you to the project? Write about the fact that it can be interesting to everyone, but in more detail tell the reason just a few.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

in any case, the project will look interesting so I will wait for the start of sales to buy some tokens for myself in the near future.
What exactly attracted you to the project? Write about the fact that it can be interesting to everyone, but in more detail tell the reason just a few.
For me personally, this project is interesting because in the past five years there were no project   which  has been able to be realized with a similar idea. And since I have a direct relationship to creativity and design, I would like that in my  little world  mass adoption  precisely occurred with help of this project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:03:56 PM

Tell me, is a roadmap written about the beta-launch of MVP, has it been launched already or is it still under preparation?
The last real news from project were at 28  of September - ArtPro’s Artist in Focus Part 1: Benjamin Phillips.

Last news in September, are you serious? In my opinion, this is very sad, since a lot of time has passed and I am surprised why the community still has not started to panic.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:02:27 AM

Last news in September, are you serious? In my opinion, this is very sad, since a lot of time has passed and I am surprised why the community still has not started to panic.
This is very old news. Really nothing was heard about the development of the project? This is very strange and all the bad conclusions themselves suggest themselves.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:30:48 AM

This is very old news. Really nothing was heard about the development of the project? This is very strange and all the bad conclusions themselves suggest themselves.
Yes the community will not wait forever. But for now, we'll see. in the official chat it was written that the sales rounds will be launched within a month.
Aidonker

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:38:02 AM

Yes the community will not wait forever. But for now, we'll see. in the official chat it was written that the sales rounds will be launched within a month.
well, that's certainly good news. because the community can't wait forever to figure out when the sales rounds will be launched.
A7373

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:19:28 AM

Maybe another version of events. Some projects lead discussion in separate chats, for example Discord. Devs do not have enough time to write in all messengers at the same time.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:26:30 AM

Maybe another version of events. Some projects lead discussion in separate chats, for example Discord. Devs do not have enough time to write in all messengers at the same time.
maybe so. but in any case, we will wait for the launch of the site to understand what will be the rounds of sales and what conditions they can offer to investors.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:40:12 AM

we will see how it all works. but in any case, if you manage to exclude intermediaries from this market, the project will definitely be in demand.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:49:03 AM

we will see how it all works. but in any case, if you manage to exclude intermediaries from this market, the project will definitely be in demand.
well, it has everything you need from the technological side. I think so. so the main thing that the team was able to implement this project.
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

At that moment I do not know the competitors to this project, I would be interested to talk with the team members, learn about their current actions and future plans. To which countries they want to direct their advertising in the first place ...
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

well, in any case, we can only wait now we can not even buy these tokens and I think this is one of the most important moments.
Why can not you? Contact the developer directly and I think you have a chance to buy tokens at the Pre-ICO stage.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

well, in any case, we can only wait now we can not even buy these tokens and I think this is one of the most important moments.
Why can not you? Contact the developer directly and I think you have a chance to buy tokens at the Pre-ICO stage.
Is this how things are done? In my opinion, the pre-ico stage should be open and all those who register at this stage can buy an asset.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:18:12 PM

You are talking about private sale, it closed for some reason to regular man.
Bugatti73

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

Is this how things are done? In my opinion, the pre-ico stage should be open and all those who register at this stage can buy an asset.
Actuality, team have to make decision by itself in what form to make private sale  and pre sale rounds. But usually, pre sale is open round.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:43:21 PM

Actuality, team have to make decision by itself in what form to make private sale  and pre sale rounds. But usually, pre sale is open round.
Such rounds of sales are held everywhere in different ways, it really only depends on the developer conditions of holding.

Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:05:54 AM

as I understood they already implemented closed rounds of sales. only I did not understand how much money they have been able to attract at the moment.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

how will the works be verified before being added to the marketplace? as I understand it, each artist will have to prove ownership of their paintings
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:14:49 AM

as I understood they already implemented closed rounds of sales. only I did not understand how much money they have been able to attract at the moment.
I am the same as you because I also do not know how much money they have attracted until now but even so for me it doesn't really matter and I hope the closed sales round can run smoothly

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: