Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:22:43 AM

How do you plan to distribute tokens after official sales? Are you planning to distribute everything immediately after the unlock?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:17:41 AM

How do you plan to distribute tokens after official sales? Are you planning to distribute everything immediately after the unlock?
in fact, it does not matter if there is no listing on exchanges. it is more important when there will be a listing.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:10:47 AM

in fact, it does not matter if there is no listing on exchanges. it is more important when there will be a listing.
so far there have been no announcements about this. since sales have not started yet.  Now we need to wait for the start of sales and alpha version.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:40:59 AM

so far there have been no announcements about this. since sales have not started yet.  Now we need to wait for the start of sales and alpha version.
still, the team needs to make more announcements and publish more news in order to attract the attention of the community.
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:25:21 AM

still, the team needs to make more announcements and publish more news in order to attract the attention of the community.
I agree with you. the project should be popular.  I think I can make money on this. and this is the most important thing for investors and for me)
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:28:58 AM

Most importantly, I think for now we must be patient first, I'm sure the team must have thought about it all to be able to attract the attention of our community, trust everything to the team
johra123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:59:41 AM

I like the idea, of course. since tokens provided with art objects will have more liquidity and will only grow in price in the future.
the main thing that this platform was popular.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:45:43 PM

I like the idea, of course. since tokens provided with art objects will have more liquidity and will only grow in price in the future.
the main thing that this platform was popular.
It would be popular, becouse rich people like collections and artist famous works, and artists need money for their life also.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:57:43 PM

Most importantly, I think for now we must be patient first, I'm sure the team must have thought about it all to be able to attract the attention of our community, trust everything to the team
I totally agree with you, we really have to trust the team and I myself am also convinced that the team must have planned something to attract the community

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
A7373

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:33:43 PM

If we are still talking here, it means we trust team, but there are still a lot of interesting questions with no answers. I hope we will get them all.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:13:40 PM

I totally agree with you, we really have to trust the team and I myself am also convinced that the team must have planned something to attract the community
I like the community of this project. While the project is not active and the team is silent, the community still believes in this project.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:09:29 AM

If we are still talking here, it means we trust team, but there are still a lot of interesting questions with no answers. I hope we will get them all.
you're right. We see a promising concept but we do not know how it will be implemented.
I mean, I mean, it's a good idea, but we don't know what the performance will be.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:13:32 AM

you're right. We see a promising concept but we do not know how it will be implemented.
I mean, I mean, it's a good idea, but we don't know what the performance will be.
at the moment, the team has achieved a lot. But of course, you can say more only after launching this project or launching an alpha version.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:26:00 AM

That's right, it's a good and promising concept, regardless of whether it's good or not, I don't know so if you want to know how its performance continues, just follow the progress

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
A7373

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

In that platform all people could see transactions of each other as in regular bitcoin blockchain?
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:31:04 AM

Who communicate with devs? Ask them please about when do they plan launch their project according that sales still doesn’t start?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:33:12 PM

In that platform all people could see transactions of each other as in regular bitcoin blockchain?
This is the ERC-20 token that works through the ethereum blockchain, and therefore yes, you can track any transaction of interest to you.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:12:29 PM

Who communicate with devs? Ask them please about when do they plan launch their project according that sales still doesn’t start?
It is better for us to be patient now, waiting for them to launch the project, I am sure the team is working to prepare it all, so just keep on following the news so that you don't miss out

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:33:01 PM

It is better for us to be patient now, waiting for them to launch the project, I am sure the team is working to prepare it all, so just keep on following the news so that you don't miss out
Before the start of the project, I would like to discuss some of the details so that later on when working with the platform there are no stupid questions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

Before the start of the project, I would like to discuss some of the details so that later on when working with the platform there are no stupid questions.
in any case, here the developers do not answer the questions.  so we can only share information with each other .
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: