Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:42:09 PM

Who communicate with devs? Ask them please about when do they plan launch their project according that sales still doesn’t start?
It is better for us to be patient now, waiting for them to launch the project, I am sure the team is working to prepare it all, so just keep on following the news so that you don't miss out
Before the start of the project, I would like to discuss some of the details so that later on when working with the platform there are no stupid questions.
in any case, here the developers do not answer the questions.  so we can only share information with each other .
they pretty actively respond in telegram chat and prepare for the sales stages.
I think this is the most relevant at the moment.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:47:49 PM

Who communicate with devs? Ask them please about when do they plan launch their project according that sales still doesn’t start?
It is better for us to be patient now, waiting for them to launch the project, I am sure the team is working to prepare it all, so just keep on following the news so that you don't miss out
Before the start of the project, I would like to discuss some of the details so that later on when working with the platform there are no stupid questions.
in any case, here the developers do not answer the questions.  so we can only share information with each other .
Yes, the rounds of the sales and got sucked in. I think you need something to do urgently in order that the community has not lost interest.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

Yes, the rounds of the sales and got sucked in. I think you need something to do urgently in order that the community has not lost interest.
If you provide a couple airdrops, it would be great method of advertising.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

An airdrops are not something unusual and in my understanding it is not very reasonable at all lately, because the project only shows its weakness.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:45:16 PM

It is a rarity when the project and the idea of the project are very good and deserve investments, and the team does not answer questions ...
Well, let's wait a little, probably the team is very busy.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:30:14 AM

It is a rarity when the project and the idea of the project are very good and deserve investments, and the team does not answer questions ...

I hope so. But it seems to me that the team has to show any result.  Perhaps I will show the alpha version.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

I hope so. But it seems to me that the team has to show any result.  Perhaps I will show the alpha version.
this is the most important thing at the moment.  Because it is necessary to interest investors. And the community should be interested constantly.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:52:13 AM

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion, maybe the team is currently busy working for the project and it's better if we stay prejudiced, the most important thing is to be patient and wait for an answer from the team

A7373

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:33:06 AM

I do not understand why the rating in TrackIco is 5.0 and written on the main page of the site, but on https://www.trackico.io/ico/artpro/ - 4.6?
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

this is the most important thing at the moment.  Because it is necessary to interest investors. And the community should be interested constantly.
Last month I had a problems with website opening but now the website is working good. That means team is working.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

I do not understand why the rating in TrackIco is 5.0 and written on the main page of the site, but on https://www.trackico.io/ico/artpro/ - 4.6?
the rating is constantly updated depending on many factors on which the project is developing. possible before the rating was 5.0
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

It’s still too early, look at the stage, the project is still on PRE-ico, and therefore the start is not very soon.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

It’s still too early, look at the stage, the project is still on PRE-ico, and therefore the start is not very soon.
Yes, I think to start the platform will we have to wait too long. the team has already delayed the sales rounds and I do not like it.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

I see what is currently available registration in white list but I don't understand what advantages I can get.
A7373

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:26:49 PM

I see what is currently available registration in white list but I don't understand what advantages I can get.
We have been already answered for that question, nobody knows clearly but you should have some privileges in future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:21:55 PM

Why do users ask this question on almost every page of discussion of this project? This question has been answered several times.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:37:48 PM

Why do users ask this question on almost every page of discussion of this project? This question has been answered several times.
Maybe becouse people wait when project team will answer that question... we just a community...
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

We are a community, but cryptocurrency. And this means that we understand the intricacies of any projects, because this area is very limited.

Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:11:36 AM

because I didn't see any answers to that question. But in any case the team does not answer questions and it is better to ask in the official chat is in fact this forum makes no sense to ask questions of the team.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:13:26 AM

I understand the tokens will only be used in the marketplace. Or the team will provide some additional services.
I would like to understand what will be the functionality of the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: