Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:23:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193994 times)
vinirocket

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:43:14 PM

I saw here in the project description that the private sale is already open. How long will this period last?  Participation is dependent on the amount of the purchase?
The site has a registration form and the team provides communication channels. I think that after registering on the white list, you will get answers.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

I saw here in the project description that the private sale is already open. How long will this period last?  Participation is dependent on the amount of the purchase?
The site has a registration form and the team provides communication channels. I think that after registering on the white list, you will get answers.
Do you recieve any answers after registering in project white list? I like ArtPro idea very much bud still need answers about main sale.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:00:37 PM

Do you recieve any answers after registering in project white list? I like ArtPro idea very much bud still need answers about main sale.
I think everyone is waiting for the final stage of registration in the white list. Personally, I'm still logged on. I'm interested in the crowdsale stage.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:06:56 PM

The period of such sales is known only to private buyers and developers. For some reason, this information is hidden from us.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:03:13 PM

The period of such sales is known only to private buyers and developers. For some reason, this information is hidden from us.
As I remembered, earlier someone here told that you can buy tokens by telegram contacting with devs.
A7373

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:36:05 PM

I think everyone is waiting for the final stage of registration in the white list. Personally, I'm still logged on. I'm interested in the crowdsale stage.
When will be the end of registration in whitelist? It’s too long, I think everybody who want, already registered.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:28:07 PM

What other registration? Do you mean when there will be information about the future path of those users who joined to the whitelist?

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

What other registration? Do you mean when there will be information about the future path of those users who joined to the whitelist?
He asked exactly when the developer will begin to communicate with those who participated in the event called "Whitelist" and what privileges these users will receive.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:53:36 AM

I heard that the team is now busy getting a license. Only after that we will probably see the next steps to continue the token sale phase.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

He asked exactly when the developer will begin to communicate with those who participated in the event called "Whitelist" and what privileges these users will receive.
I don't understand what caused the delay in starting the token sale, but I think we'll get more answers soon. After all, the road map still has a certain time frame.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:50:09 AM

I don't understand what caused the delay in starting the token sale, but I think we'll get more answers soon. After all, the road map still has a certain time frame.
Maybe only the team can answer that, but somehow it must be used as learning or evaluation for the team so that it is not too late to start selling their tokens and most importantly, keep up with the progress

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:14:35 AM

Maybe only the team can answer that, but somehow it must be used as learning or evaluation for the team so that it is not too late to start selling their tokens and most importantly, keep up with the progress
I still think that the developers are looking for large investors. But I would be happy to see a ready MVP during the token purchase. Perhaps this is the team's plan
A7373

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:51:37 AM

I still think that the developers are looking for large investors. But I would be happy to see a ready MVP during the token purchase. Perhaps this is the team's plan
If they are looking for large investors, then they need to think about better advertising.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:30:54 AM

I would like to understand under what conditions buyers will be able to store their purchases as an investment. This is quite an interesting offer for investors.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:09:02 PM

After the main sale , ArtPro team want to lock token distribution for some period of time?
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

After the main sale , ArtPro team want to lock token distribution for some period of time?
Team lockup Six-month cliff, two-year vesting
Advisor lockup Six-month cliff, six-month vesting
I have not heard about the period of temporary freezing of the token for investors
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

Usually this does not happen, but the delay in the distribution of tokens still takes place, because it will take some time before sending, so that there are no errors.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:23:01 PM

I would like to understand under what conditions buyers will be able to store their purchases as an investment. This is quite an interesting offer for investors.
Everything as elsewhere, the token will grow in price only from demand, nothing else. If users are interested in the field of art and blockchain, then the price will increase accordingly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

It is possible to re-brand the project in the future and expand the products in the Artpro ?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:27:58 PM

Everything as elsewhere, the token will grow in price only from demand, nothing else. If users are interested in the field of art and blockchain, then the price will increase accordingly.
I think for the future price of the cast, we as investors, more and more are trading it, there will be a possibility that prices will rise and may be stabilized by bitcoin too
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: