Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193979 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:38:47 PM

After the main sale , ArtPro team want to lock token distribution for some period of time?
Team lockup Six-month cliff, two-year vesting
Advisor lockup Six-month cliff, six-month vesting
I have not heard about the period of temporary freezing of the token for investors
Sometimes the team decides to lock part of the investors funds in order to save the price of a short fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:29:06 PM

It is possible to re-brand the project in the future and expand the products in the Artpro ?
I think that with a certain agreement with the developer, there will be no problems with the implementation of business cooperation.

anu0702

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:21:09 AM

After the main sale , ArtPro team want to lock token distribution for some period of time?
I have not heard about the period of temporary freezing of the token for investors
Sometimes the team decides to lock part of the investors funds in order to save the price of a short fall.
Yes, but the developers must inform about this at the beginning of the token sale. If this is true, we will soon receive information about such a strategy.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:37:22 AM

Yes, but the developers must inform about this at the beginning of the token sale. If this is true, we will soon receive information about such a strategy.
Yes, they are obliged to inform all investors before official sales starts, but in 2017 year, there were cases when this nuance was known after sales.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:24:59 AM

Yes, they are obliged to inform all investors before official sales starts, but in 2017 year, there were cases when this nuance was known after sales.
Let's hope that the ArtPro team creates transparent conditions for its investors, and we will know all the nuances that relate to the sale of tokens.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:34:17 AM

Let's hope that the ArtPro team creates transparent conditions for its investors, and we will know all the nuances that relate to the sale of tokens.
Let's just look at what the ArtPro team itself will do whether it will create a transparent situation for its investors or not it is worth waiting for and quite interesting as well as the most important thing, just follow what happens

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:41:59 AM

Let's just look at what the ArtPro team itself will do whether it will create a transparent situation for its investors or not it is worth waiting for and quite interesting as well as the most important thing, just follow what happens
I fully agree with you. We can't change anything and we need to wait for the start of the token sale to assess the situation. I think it will be open soon.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:34:26 AM

Will buyers be able to use the token to pay for works of art and other goods on your platform? Some investors could invest in the project and to buy goods
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:31:12 PM

Will buyers be able to use the token to pay for works of art and other goods on your platform? Some investors could invest in the project and to buy goods
Of course, a token was created for this, so that it would grow in price for this there must be demand and turnover, which will create a platform in the future.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:37:41 PM

Of course, a token was created for this, so that it would grow in price for this there must be demand and turnover, which will create a platform in the future.
With tokens you could increase your investment portfolio and trade in Artpro platform in future.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

The token does not always have such a high economic value on the platforms. I am sure that in ArtPro we are talking about large transactions and the demand for the token will definitely be high if the benefit from the purchase increases.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

With tokens you could increase your investment portfolio and trade in Artpro platform in future.
There is a chance to increase the value of your portfolio only with the mandatory success of the project, why did you not mention it? If everyone bought any token and became rich, the cryptocurrency would not be worth the money.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:12:30 PM

As for me, he want to say that every ICO I the chance to multiply your capital in times, depends how much are you risky.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:35:47 PM

Of course, it is for this reason that the token was developed, and not just to enrich the developers.

kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:39:04 PM

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:42:24 PM

Tell me please is ArtPro airdrop in Airdrops.io platform is still working now?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

As for me, he want to say that every ICO I the chance to multiply your capital in times, depends how much are you risky.
As I see, the team plans to hold IEO. This increases the chances of investors to invest successfully. And the project has an excellent concept.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:55:46 AM

As I see, the team plans to hold IEO. This increases the chances of investors to invest successfully. And the project has an excellent concept.
This is great news and I think that what the team has done is right by planning to hold an IEO, I really hope the team will not just talk nonsense, hopefully it will actually be done, we'll see what happens in the future

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:48:00 AM

I think that this information should appear on the official website of the project. Now there is only registration in the white list, everyone is waiting for the project to continue its work.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:03:36 AM

Where do you see information about the fact that the team that did not conduct a pre-sale, prepare to make an IEO?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: