Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:26:41 AM

Where do you see information about the fact that the team that did not conduct a pre-sale, prepare to make an IEO?
I personally also found this answer in Telegram.  Now I'm waiting for a more recent update of the site, perhaps the news will clarify the situation.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:45:01 PM

Where do you see information about the fact that the team that did not conduct a pre-sale, prepare to make an IEO?
I personally also found this answer in Telegram.  Now I'm waiting for a more recent update of the site, perhaps the news will clarify the situation.
why then was the registration in the white list?  Indeed, we need to get a response from the representative of the project, so as not to miss anything important.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:30:16 PM

Tell us about what you learned? Not everyone has the time to wait for an answer in the telegraph, I would like to see duplicate information on the forum.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:33:26 PM

Have you received a personal message from a team member? Be careful, now there is a lot of fake accounts.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:52:23 PM

Tell me please is ArtPro airdrop in Airdrops.io platform is still working now?
And unless all airdrop should work only through the site you submitted? In my opinion everyone is looking for the right projects for themselves and taking part.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

Have you received a personal message from a team member? Be careful, now there is a lot of fake accounts.
no, this is a general answer given to the band members. There were no details yet. We can only wait for the following messages.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:30:07 PM

no, this is a general answer given to the band members. There were no details yet. We can only wait for the following messages.
In my opinion, the administration should equally treat its users and not exalt any of them. Such an approach to work will be rewarded.

A7373

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

In my opinion, the administration should equally treat its users and not exalt any of them. Such an approach to work will be rewarded.
No one will reward such work, but it is very pleasant to help project and friends in the cryptocurrency industry.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:42:55 PM

where did you see this message, in which messenger and who sent it? Do you have those man's nickname?
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:42:36 AM

I think that if there is such a question, you can ask it again in the Telegram group. I think that the admin will be able to respond again.
A7373

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:52:34 AM

Yes, here we need to talk about any updates of that project, anywhey, does anybody knows about some project news?
miko7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:02:52 AM

Yes, here we need to talk about any updates of that project, anywhey, does anybody knows about some project news?
I don't know anything new. Only that we are waiting for the token sale to start -Q1 2019 ICO crowdsale. Why there is no news from admin?
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:31:53 AM

I don't know anything new. Only that we are waiting for the token sale to start -Q1 2019 ICO crowdsale. Why there is no news from admin?
That’s interesting that I don’t see any news but the project is waiting for something.
A7373

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:25:01 AM

That’s interesting that I don’t see any news but the project is waiting for something.
I know a few projects that almost do not communicate with the community but at the same time very strongly focus on developing the core of the project, so you need to have patience and wait for news.
burya2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:21:13 PM

High-quality preparation for token sales can take a long period, but there is a road map. Only a change in strategy can affect the timing of the project. As will be is not yet clear.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:31:01 PM

Many members of the art world want access to a large list of connoisseurs. I see that the project can help young talents. Waiting for news about the development.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:35:22 PM

I know a few projects that almost do not communicate with the community but at the same time very strongly focus on developing the core of the project, so you need to have patience and wait for news.
I think this is what is happening. On Twitter, I saw a comment about working on creating an MVP. Now certainly work continues.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:58:12 PM

High-quality preparation for token sales can take a long period, but there is a road map. Only a change in strategy can affect the timing of the project. As will be is not yet clear.
The higher the quality of this training, the less chance of doing something wrong on this is not just a way to promote the project and raise funds, such is the strategy of the developer.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:10:58 PM

I think this is what is happening. On Twitter, I saw a comment about working on creating an MVP. Now certainly work continues.
I need to look at twitter page, i dont get this information earlier. Becides , main web site is working and thats good.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:01:32 PM

Many members of the art world want access to a large list of connoisseurs. I see that the project can help young talents. Waiting for news about the development.
I would like to believe that novice creators of art and just those who want to learn something in this area could use the platform for this.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: