Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:38:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193994 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:54:59 PM

Would it be some kind of rating on the main website of the project , I mean sellers and buyers votes.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:06:27 PM

Would it be some kind of rating on the main website of the project , I mean sellers and buyers votes.
if I understand you correctly, it seems to me that it is difficult to establish the rating of the artist. It is either interesting for an individual buyer or not.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:12:06 PM

if I understand you correctly, it seems to me that it is difficult to establish the rating of the artist. It is either interesting for an individual buyer or not.
I buy a painting and I like it. At the same time, my friend did not appreciate it at all. I think I only care about the quality of the transaction, the speed of delivery and the safety of the goods. But in general, I would like to leave feedback about the work on the platform.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:06:47 PM

I buy a painting and I like it. At the same time, my friend did not appreciate it at all. I think I only care about the quality of the transaction, the speed of delivery and the safety of the goods. But in general, I would like to leave feedback about the work on the platform.
I like your feedback ideas also. Feedbacks and then choose priority for artists prohibitions.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:03:36 AM

I didn’t quite understand the meaning of what you wrote, but I want to say that an additional advantage of this project is the open advertising of  art in the world.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:33:10 AM

I like your feedback ideas also. Feedbacks and then choose priority for artists prohibitions.
Since there have not been such projects yet, I think that the team will want to create feedback with its users to establish the quality of service.

MMM Extra Is Good !
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:40:32 AM

Since there have not been such projects yet, I think that the team will want to create feedback with its users to establish the quality of service.
There were such projects with such ideas, but they didn’t want to do anything for people, they only have been rising funds and went away.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:38:28 AM

ArtPro can enhance the reputation of the arts market. Are so many shenanigans going on with the sale of paintings. I think the artists themselves are interested in opening the platform.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:52:42 AM

Is there any partnerships update for ArtPro? Maybe some national galleries?
Q3 2019
Launch of MAP with partnered galleries & artists .
This is in the plans for the future, but it is not clear to me when we will receive information about these events.
I think that immediately after the opening of the token sale. Although the team has promised fresh news soon.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:42:10 PM

ArtPro can enhance the reputation of the arts market. Are so many shenanigans going on with the sale of paintings. I think the artists themselves are interested in opening the platform.
It's the truth. The platform will be especially useful for new artists who want to exhibit their paintings to the general public.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:24:03 PM

It's the truth. The platform will be especially useful for new artists who want to exhibit their paintings to the general public.
The team offers excellent conditions to all its users . So let's wait for the next stage. It will probably be the opening of the sale of crowdsale.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:46:00 PM

Is there any partnerships update for ArtPro? Maybe some national galleries?
It seems that until now there has been no sign of partnership renewal so it is better that we have to be patient before waiting for the update which is the important thing, just follow the developments so we will not miss information
With the proper desire, you can realize your plan and without any partnership at all, so the developer should think about it and begin to act.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:24:37 PM

Perhaps with the introduction of a cryptocurrency component into art, young people will become interested in it and become more popular due to this, and we will see better and more interesting paintings and so on.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:31:09 PM

Perhaps with the introduction of a cryptocurrency component into art, young people will become interested in it and become more popular due to this, and we will see better and more interesting paintings and so on.
It would be best to give a presentation or a summit of people interested in investing and collecting and present them to ArtPro as a solution to confidentiality and fraud issues.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:53:31 PM

Q3 2019
This is in the plans for the future, but it is not clear to me when we will receive information about these events.

Q3 is comming soon. Will wait for that partnership. Becides the market is geen.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:20:15 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 10:33:59 PM by HMember

Q3 2019

It is already close that 3 quarter. I would like to see how early the developer can really realize these features to the maximum.

Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:35:30 AM

Q3 2019

It is already close that 3 quarter. I would like to see how early the developer can really realize these features to the maximum.
I think that the speed of development will depend on the collected investments. We will be able to assess the community's interest in the project during the open token sale.
A7373

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:17:38 AM

Q3 2019

I think that the speed of development will depend on the collected investments. We will be able to assess the community's interest in the project during the open token sale.
It would be interesting to see progress of token sale. And I hope that team will show as MVP.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:18:08 AM

I would like to understand what we can see in the MVP review? I read that the project also deals with the application.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:34:02 AM

I would like to understand what we can see in the MVP review? I read that the project also deals with the application.
MVP (acronym explained below) is a concept that can improve agile project management planning by ensuring that teams iterate intelligently. To unpack that sentence, let’s back up a little.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: