Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193984 times)
Aidonker

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:37:37 AM

Delivery of paintings to the buyer will be carried out by the partners of the platform? Will there be restrictions on the regions in which it is not possible to do so?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:00:21 AM

Buying art objects will be easier when using the platform. I think that now is the right time to invest in order to get the maximum benefit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

in which country is the platform registered? And the authors of works of art from which countries can exhibit their work for sale through this platform?
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

in which country is the platform registered? And the authors of works of art from which countries can exhibit their work for sale through this platform?
I have already seen the list of the first artists,they are from different countries, and as I understand it, there is no restriction for the regions.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:47:07 PM

I understand that the question is different. He asks in which country is the registered address of the Artpro company?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

I understand that the question is different. He asks in which country is the registered address of the Artpro company?
what I know is that ARTPro is in London, England,  Smiley
I know through their twitter, under their profile there is writing like that, Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

What is the difference in which country the product is registered, the most important thing is that it is honest and that local authorities are not against such a project.
Dua

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:15:41 PM

What is the difference in which country the product is registered, the most important thing is that it is honest and that local authorities are not against such a project.
Well, as far as I know in England there are no restrictions for the work of cryptocurrency projects.  I think there should be no problems.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:52:45 PM

I think people just want proofs of registration documents, becouse there are a lot of questions for that project. Anyway before sale starts, it is not necessary.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

I think people just want proofs of registration documents, becouse there are a lot of questions for that project. Anyway before sale starts, it is not necessary.
but sales began in September last year.  Therefore, it is normal that supporters are interested in registering a project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

You're right. Only quality affects the result. If desired, the developer can move to the permitted country, if he is confident that his product will be truly worthy of the attention of the masses.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:49:33 PM

You're right. Only quality affects the result. If desired, the developer can move to the permitted country, if he is confident that his product will be truly worthy of the attention of the masses.
For me personally, it’s enough that this project has a good rating among other projects and an interesting idea.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:05:45 PM

I have already seen the list of the first artists,they are from different countries, and as I understand it, there is no restriction for the regions.
In any country there are professionals in their field and simply gifted people from birth. These are exactly what the platform needs.

atowas2015

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

but sales began in September last year.  Therefore, it is normal that supporters are interested in registering a project.
I saw the information on the project website -
A private limited liability company registered in Tallinn. Company Registration Number: C89007
LOCATIONS
Pärnu mnt 158/2-88,
Kesklinna linnaosa,
Tallinn, Harju maakond,
CONTACTS
020 7157 9637
hello@art-pro.io
miko7

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:33:13 AM

In which countries do you plan to open  ArtPro’s secure vault?
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:57:55 AM

I think part of this development will coincide with the Q4 2019 phase of Introduction of augmented reality to the platform.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:42:06 PM

A private limited liability company registered in Tallinn. Company Registration Number: C89007
LOCATIONS
Pärnu mnt 158/2-88,
Kesklinna linnaosa,
Tallinn, Harju maakond,
CONTACTS
020 7157 9637
hello@art-pro.io
The team continues to prepare the project for the open sale of tokens, and conducts a private sale.  Therefore, we already have information about the company, the team and their registration.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:18:53 PM

LOCATIONS
Pärnu mnt 158/2-88,
Kesklinna linnaosa,
Tallinn, Harju maakond,
CONTACTS
020 7157 9637
hello@art-pro.io
The team continues to prepare the project for the open sale of tokens, and conducts a private sale.  Therefore, we already have information about the company, the team and their registration.
Thank you for that info. Official registration usb very important for investors.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:04:54 PM

It is likely that developers need to understand the intersection of transport companies and the flow of buyers To determine the location of such storage.
Dua

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:40:47 PM

It is likely that developers need to understand the intersection of transport companies and the flow of buyers To determine the location of such storage.
Of course, I could be wrong, but is this not classified information?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: