Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you wish ICOs would share more of to help you invest?  (Read 17505 times)
MegaDots

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

I think ICOs should make certain things clear to the people. Like the team behind it; a long term vision; etc. It will make them more trustworthy and popular.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Every investor wants to invest on a good project. That’s why i think they could help investors which project is more profitable. Because right now so many projects are available in the market but all are not profitable.
CheeryPenguin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

They should be transparent. They should let us know their future plans in longer term and also should have good partners and exchanges to make the investors more assure about their investment.
CheeryPenguin

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

The major thing I want from any ICO project is their transparency. The team members behind the entire project plays a vital role to make that project profitable for both them and the investors.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I m always interested in the product and their activity before ICO as well as a biography of team members and their work experiences
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Having a strong team and proper community support of your ICO project is very essential. As for their project you are investing that particular ICO should build that expected trust between investors and them.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

I m always interested in the product and their activity before ICO as well as a biography of team members and their work experiences
Before investing, you need to know everything about the project and its capabilities. You also have to learn as much information about as possible to the team and advisors. Only the totality of this knowledge will tell you whether to invest in a project.

MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

To me; the project seems to be very secure and profitable. I want to be their partner. My investment I have an interest in this project. I think the project will make good profits in the future. I think their ICO are more good and potential.
BigCookie

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

"ICO is a good investment you just need to be on the right one. icohotlist.com and
coinschedule.com are 2 of the websites that list ICO."
MoneyGuardian

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

"I am also a newbie in terms of ICOs. I invested my money to loyalcoin a month ago. It's because
I trust the guys behind the ICO. They have a great reputation in my country. So I decide to join
the ICO. But; I suggest before we invest our money to ICO; we need to research first the
background of the company or atleast read the white paper.
"
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

"www.coinschedule.com is a great site to find high quality ICOs; especially the ones in gold at the
top. I have serious gains on every ICO I've ever invested in; so I would say it's a pretty damn
good investment as long as you do your due diligence.
"
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Yeah i think it will be better if the projects become more transparent. It will be easier to have trust on projects then. Also it will attract more investors as they showed every possibilities.

I think projects are trying to be as transparent as possible by laying out their whitepaper for us to read prior to their launch. Honestly, I think the biggest problem is the team's credibility. For example, if a certain project is run by Sasha Ivanov (Waves) , Matt Nolan (Menlo One), or Da Hongfei (Neo) would you put your absolute trust in them? I know I would.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

There are many fake ICO projects which are available in the current market. So; the members should show their identity and has to assure the investors to create trust among people.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

People work in the project and invest their cryptocurrencies to get the profit. Sometimes because of the poor projects idea can ruin the whole project which may not create any profit. So; the members should focus on the project idea.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

If they provide long terms plans for the investor then it will help us to take correct decision and they can also disclose the prices.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

I personally notice the concept they are working on. If it's a noble one or helps solving any of the real life problem then it makes me interested. But; for checking reliability I do a thorough research on the team; community and roadmap. If I find anything shady in these three; I don't invest on those ICOs.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I think having proper transparency about their goals and objectives along with promoting a credible team which is not fake publicity stunt like other scam projects definitely helps people to put trust on them. Having a proper Whitepaper and roadmap explained to the investors also help them to gain credibility.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

I think it’s better to share the long term plans rather short term plan. They also should disclose the pre sale and private sale price . Its best for everyone.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Can you tell me what you wish ICO projects would share more of to help you trust them more / make an investment?

They should have full transparency as to their team members and founding members. An inexperienced team is one of the biggest red flag for me in the crypto market. Also the company should provide more market statistics about the field that they are going to enter.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

For me; I think having transparency over their whole organization which includes the team; community and their roadmap would help people to trust them more. If they also come up with unique yet simple ideas that can help real life problems like poverty; corruption and economic problems then they are going to gain more credibility among users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: