Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suppose $8200 may be a sign for the bull run?  (Read 608 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

If the price pf the bitcoin decrease don't worry because it's increase again. And if the price pump that is the good sign that price continue increasing. Remember the future of the bitcoin is dependd to us on how take care bitcoin.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Its still on a slow phase but since it already reaches a $2k dollar from the value of almost $5k this past months a $8k is a high improvement and I can say the bull run already begun but still on spurt and once it reaches a $10k value I doubt that it will still go down and as long as the value goes over $10k it will still go up until it passes November and December-May will be the month of bitcoin start to have a low value.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

rsrb

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

The situation of bitcoin is still not stable. It is increasing and decreasing right now. Last time when i checked it; it was around $6470 and it was decreasing and increasing. so i would like to suggest you to wait till it is stable. And as for your question; no i don't think $8200 is the mark for a bull run. you should wait more; carefully observe it and take decision accordingly. This whole month was a negative month for bitcoin and i saw it only going down and down. so wait a bit and see if it is going high. maybe if it is going up for more that a month then it will begun its bull run again.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

After the long bear trend; the price of Bitcoin had started to rise. The market was recovering till last week Monday when the market faced a momentum again. But I believe that this is temporary and soon the price will start rising again. Let's see what happens.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

This can be assign of Bull Run as we know that the price of bitcoin in the market is less than 8000 so 8200 can be regarded as a sign of Bull Run in this market now. Such low increase will lead to the higher so bull run does not mean that the price will go to 20k at a time.
cryptosfr

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Personnaly i  bet on  6k support break instead  of  8k resistance break .... dont  forget  we are  in  a krach  market ^^   ( you  know , the thing coming after a  a bubble  market ? ^^ )
supertalker (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

I think bitcoin will be grow the 10k million in the end of the year of this year.  Grin Grin

What is the reason for your thinking? is there any explanation?
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

No. Only 10k will provoke a bullrun. However, the area between 8 and 10 means the bear market might be over.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

I think bitcoin will be grow the 10k million in the end of the year of this year.  Grin Grin

What is the reason for your thinking? is there any explanation?

There are more governments who are legalizing their own country to invest on cryptocurrency which means that there will be more demand in the market and that is the reason why people should keep on investing today while the price is still low.

kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

no, a few days ago the price of bitcoin has reached $ 8500 and many people think the bull run will begin. but that's not true and the price of bitcoin is back down, the bear market is still going on.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

Break this resistance is a real good sign but I think that people are quite cold actually with the past month means they need better signals which could be for me the 12K. Reach them again will launch a potential bull run.
We are now expecting higher price to consider that is a bull run but we saw 8k price many times and then fell down back at its low position. We noticed the repeated downfalls but if we thing for a little while back in the past we have been noticing downfalls and recoveries as well so this time the price can recover. Most important strategy is to look for benefit and not hope for high market appearance.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

no, a few days ago the price of bitcoin has reached $ 8500 and many people think the bull run will begin. but that's not true and the price of bitcoin is back down, the bear market is still going on.
I also think the bull market started when Bitcoin reached $ 8000. But that is just a trap of the bear market. Many people have caught this trap. We will have to wait so long for the market to start going up
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I suppose that 9000$ is a sign for the bull run. The best now is to keep your bitcoin and not sell so low. We can wait ETF and bitcoin will grow after approved ETF.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Bitcoin has indeed created another failed rally and now its price is at 6300-6400. There is a high probability that it will go lower in the next weeks but if there is a miracle incoming, it must go above the previous high which is around 8000 and continue to rise but I doubt this will happen in short to medium term. If Bitcoin can recover, it will take a long time I think. The only chance of Bitcoin right now is the confirmation of the ETF.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

We are now expecting higher price to consider that is a bull run but we saw 8k price many times and then fell down back at its low position.
From OP's concern, we could understand the frustration of every investor on expecting to new ATH or expecting the point of their profit zone. Like most other people, while bitcoin prices were trading on positive last but one time, I was expecting to break $10k to assume the bull's dominance but bitcoin prices failed to break that and then came down and broke the long term support level of $6000 mark. Now, we are all enforced to cut down the starting point of bull zone from $10k to $8.2k. Market makes us to long on it Roll Eyes.

We noticed the repeated downfalls but if we thing for a little while back in the past we have been noticing downfalls and recoveries as well so this time the price can recover. Most important strategy is to look for benefit and not hope for high market appearance.
Every bitcoiner here must be having the hopes about recover and the good thing is still they are not losing their faith bitcoins, that is the reason now they are coming out to find the reversal point of trend. Bitcoin surely will get into its previous habit of surprising us with new ATHs but it is really hard to figure out that turning point.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

After the last dip, I think $8,500 should be a bull market sign. The ma120 daily line is down to about $7,000, so the market is still weak.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

They got some huge profit for the people who sold their bitcoin for 20k if they manage to buy some from the last bottom which is almost $5.9k then they got some chance to profit from the upcoming bull run, $8.2 might be the sign or not who knows what exactly will going to happen next if the price managed to break that price or even $10k as some people speculates it is the start of the bull run.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

$7,500 should be a nice plus, and if the price of BTC can effectively break above $7,500, there's a good chance the bull market will arrive.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I think the bull run is now over and the bearish trend has resume again.  Bitcoin is currently below $6,000 and the investors are selling more than buying base on the other books across all the exchange . I think now give us another opportunity to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I think the bull run is now over and the bearish trend has resume again.  Bitcoin is currently below $6,000 and the investors are selling more than buying base on the other books across all the exchange . I think now give us another opportunity to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.

Bull run? That rise is more like a simple market recovery or a result of this volatile market. Iit's by far not a bull run and we may not see the bulls just yet until the last quarter of this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: