Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4617 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Your losses isnt big as me, anyway i forget about and and move on to face a future. I believe in crypto currency specially on bitcoin. Yes there was a dump this year but not a big problem to conclude btc is going to death..
 If we compare graph of btc each year. I must say nothing change. What i mean is, all happening now is at normal stage. Recover will occur soon around december, i wish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aladlanie04

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

same i feel  my bitter experience when i invested in ico that some ico ran away with the money i feel the ico is bad but once i believe where to invest in which ico is good or bad then i get experience then i started to make money profit that is good choice i make . now bear market every coin is dips at low its  hard to trade or invest now . i feel this period to be silent enough to make money more in future is good .
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

The good thing is you had withdrawn some of your investments as profit. There are people that are in debt by now by the hype last year. what happened to me last year was a contrary to yours. I shorted them too early. Also last july 2017, i bought EMC2 coin but it was going down for a month and i decided to short it and then the pump and dump happen months after that. Quite an experience of us who had joined the ride last year. It's a very great lesson, and i'm not disappointed also.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

guys, I'm probably not the only one!))) very long time I bought a few bitcoins at a very low price! then I went to work, did my own business, and forgot about him for a few years! then it was very cheap, for me it was little money! a few years later, when the rate began to grow, I could not find the private key from my wallet!
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

I always almost got a bitter experience from bitcoin trading Cheesy
But my profits most are from ICO and bounties, that's always almost sweet Cheesy
We hope bitcoin and other crypto that we hold will moon soon
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

It look sweet experince you have faced. Mine is like totally bitter experience since i started my crypto experience i have invested in bitcoin and eth from the next day itself it started falling down. Also invested some icos same happen their also. I donts know why this happens to me  where ever i go. I think many of them are like me.

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

You are Lucky you can withdraw your investment as profit. The people panic selling bitcoins now are going to regret it really bad once they realize that this volatility is normal in the bitcoin world and that bitcoin is here to stay and isn't going anywhere.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

If I could see the future, I would not deal with crypto money..Sports bets would be more attractive..Everyday gain Smiley There are memories that everybody regrets like you in this market.
Here are the first two for everyone ;
1. Not getting bitcoin in the first year
2. Not sell in December 2017
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Actually i had an experience which I thought to be bitter but later knew that it's a sweet experience.I was holding bitcoin when it's price was around 20,000 at its ATH.But few time later,i had to sell my bitcoin for an emergency when it's price had just fallen to 7,000 dollars.I felt very sad that I'm selling bitcoin at very low price and that it's price would soon once again reach its ATH.But until now,there has not been a big change in its price and I'm not at all feeling sad about my sale of bitcoin at that time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
Merited by Rostock (1)

How many people bought bitcoin for $ 1 and sold it for $ 20,000???I think not!!!And how many people bought for $ 100 and sold for $ 130-150-200???I think very much.The most successful investors are those who bought or mined bitcoin in 2010 and forgot about it.Until 2017, the whole world has gone crazy about cryptocurrency.I bought bitcoin myself for 8,000 in November 2017.And now I sit in the red.Just I was afraid for my money and sold at the slightest correction and bought again for expensive.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

Fortunately I have not had that much bad experience but surely I have seen many roller coaster rides just like you. But with the time I have changed myself a lot and studied this market very carefully. The only judgment that can be made from this is you should be more or less look forward to invest into the coin which existed since the beginning of the time, and thats bitcoin! Yes, altcoins are good for diversifying and stuff like that and we hear it all the time but to be frank its not the way it works always. Bitcoin matters a lot here and hence we should be focusing more on it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

That is the nature of the crypto-market and that should be understood by all the stakeholders. Price fluctuations are normal and after a drastic fall in the selling price you may expect an inclining trend as well. So anyone who wants to become a better investor in this arena, needs to be a better analyzer of the market trend and the earnings will depend on the accuracy of the predictions he/she makes.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Everyone who invests in the market has stories to tell, I've done several wrong trades, but I'm still in profit, they are experiences that help you to evolve. Currently I'm just holding, I just do trades in a bull run.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

I have almost the same experience as you experienced, in my opinion it is natural to experience a loss in investment, from now on I am more careful in making decisions to avoid losses, what else is now the price of crypto almost all decreased, experience is a teacher best and I try not to make the same mistake
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

As for me I became serious with bitcoin last year and have made quite a lot. Fast forward to December 2017 and I was feeling on top of the world. Looking at the few hundreds of investment I thrower in reached its peak and I was worth over 8k. Who wouldn't want to let it double again thinking that how's it should be going.but this I almost ran mad with the price of bitcoin

bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

Very good to see that you haven't lost hope and accepted the experiences of your whole heartedly with a positive attitude. It is very much required when you are taking such big risks by investing your hard earned money in crypto market. Hope you share more of your experiences with us; I am pretty sure the newcomers will be helped.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

my personal: this is when I remember when I had 40 bitcoins on my purse ..... and now the number is much better
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

We all go through some experiences when we are involved in crypto but let's plan to get stronger after all these kind of experiences. We all are learning our own lessons

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

We have diverse encounters with investment; one should take note of that market is Volatile; anything can occur at any given time; changes are unusual; the value can go up and goes down subject to the Volume of the venture by the investors on Bitcoin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

But I am wiser now.

That feeling of 'if I only knew' is very common among traders and investors but there is no point in doing that because you will never know, besides you seem to be complaining about what happened when, if I read your post correctly, you still got incredible profits you invested 120 and withdrew 1000 and still have money left and if you wait for long enough you investment will recover, so the only thing you need to do is to become more accepting about the way this market moves because believe me there are people that would love to have gotten the results that you are describing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: