Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

That was giod for so what actually happened to your inveatment. Bitcoin experience is quite good on behalf of me because compared to yours i entered at a time when price was low and i just had to wait and have patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

I think there are a lot of people with such experience. now I can only advise to keep the money that remained in the cryptocurrency. I do not see any sense to display them at the current price
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Perhaps some of us have our own lessons about Bitcoin, and I feel that Bitcoin has given me lessons. This experience can be summed up to create the chance of chance for Bitcoin.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Learn from your mistakes. People seem to think crypto is just an easy way to get rich quick, but you need to be aware that you can also get poor very fast and nothing is guaranteed. Sure, there are some people who have become millionaires and even billionaires from bitcoin and alts, but it's like the wild west out here. Many nefarious people who only have their own self interest at heart. People who create coins usually only do so for their own selfish and greedy reasons, but they will sell them to you as the next big thing that is going to change the world, but as soon as they can cash out at a great profit many of them do and dump their holdings and then run off into the sunset leaving everyone else holding their worthless bags. Whenever you invest in something you should accept the risk that the value of your investment can go down just as fast as it went up and always be prepared to cash out when you're happy with profits because you can always hold to long and end up missing out greatly.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Well as of now. I am only a beginner on this kind of community.
But I also invested some altcoins. And still hoping to get more profits.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Most of the people who start using bitcoin or crypto much of them experience this kind of things because at that time they don't have much knowledge about crypto.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

In crypto investment there are two possible advantages and risks, of course we must be prepared with what we get. This year has been a bitter year because the market is so bad, we can only be patient and hold on to waiting for the market to stabilize.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Everyone who invests in the market has stories to tell, I've done several wrong trades, but I'm still in profit, they are experiences that help you to evolve. Currently, I'm just holding.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Just charge it as an experience mate,  some days are good but there are also days that we have some losses, that a life here in cryptocurrency. And thats good because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation to do.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.
Life is not life without this kind of experiences but we can avoid it if we study  before we go into this war(crypto world industry). It's very essential to familiarize first the world we are going to.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Now I don't even know if I can survive from crypto jobs alone anymore as most jobs I do, the ICOS don't pay, or turn to scam, or delay paying out tokens, or tokens don't even get to hit an exchange. This is my worst year in crypto. 2018 wiped out ALL my gains in 2017 and it sux bad. I really don't know where I am heading now but I have all my bets on Pundi x, that's the only coin I have left in my portfolio. I have also a few other bits but I have to sell those to be pay bills and food expenses for the coming month.
Basically you are trying to tell is that you were betting to have life with campaigns which is really strange to begin with, there are a ton of shit projects and i am not sure how you could risk a career by investing in these projects as majority of the projects will not succeed in a few short years and they will die off eventually and that is a fact, this is a really bad year for the crypto market and it will continue like this until there is some clarity regarding the regulations being imposed by major nations, Pundix is a good project but there are similar projects like that and if you look at the price chart the market is crashing hard in that too and basically i am at a loss with that investment even with all the positives news released by the team, hopefully it will gain momentum.
Jamesp2k (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

I am really motivated by the responses I have read here, from the words of wisdom after the moment I narrated my sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin here.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Anyone dealing with cryptocurrency must definitely have had similar experience narrated by you. I can't blame you for not selling all when the price hit $3000 because you could never tell whether the price will go up or down. Since you have made some money in the past, I suggest you leave your coins for now.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

My sweet and bitter experience was when I invested in bitcoin and altcoin before reaching the highest price at the end of 2017 but at that time I didn't sell it immediately because many predictions said that bitcoin and altcoin would continue to rise so I held it back and it turned out that the prediction was wrong. I have lost a lot. Sad
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

for me my sweet bitcoin experience is my first salary and the belief that bitcoin is true right then I'm starting to dream high then the impossible is possible because of bitcoin. and the bitter I experienced in bitcoin is That's when the price drops because I'm no longer able to withdraw because the bonds or tokens are weak
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
It looks like you made the right decision. The Crypto market is down now and everything is so bad. You made your $ 3k safe and this is a good time to reinvest in ETH. That would be a wise investment decision now, trust me.

Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Actually it's not a sweet and bitter experience in bitcoin, but I just want to tell you about my regret because I'm one of those people who are late in getting to know bitcoin. If only I'd known bitcoin about two years ago, I would have been able to follow the euphoria of party prices bitcoin prices skyrocketed yesterday. I can only take lessons from this because God has not given me fortune as I expected. Now I can only hope from the various bounty campaigns that I follow so I can buy my dream home and car to take my child to school tomorrow. May God facilitate my fortune.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

everyone has such a story. the main thing to learn from this experience. because you never learn from someone else's experience)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Like what old people says, the best teacher you will have is getting through mistakes. Making your mistakes as a lesson is the best way to recover from it. Its nice to see people who makes their mistakes as lesson. Keep doing what you think is best and dont lose hope on your goals here in cryptocurrency. Lets be wiser next time so that we cant repeat the same mistake.
That is not completely right, you know what it is the best teacher in life? The mistakes of others, instead of making mistakes yourself you can watch other people making mistakes and then avoiding making them in the first place, this is really important especially if you want to go far in the world of investing in which a single mistake can be enough to destroy your entire capital, this is why I am a long term holder of bitcoin since I am not willing to make any mistake with alts.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Everyone can have sweet and bitter experience in bitcoin. If we invest, sometimes it will end up good then not. The price of bitcoin is volatile so it is really possible to gain then loss. We can’t predict the future so just learn from your experience and it is good that you are wiser now.

cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

A sweet experience when the price of bitcoin is around $ 20,000, and at that time I sold some of the bitcoin that I had and made a substantial profit. But now it's a bitter experience that I feel, where there is a regret because the price of bitcoin always decreases over time, if only I sold all the bitcoin that I had when the price was $ 20,000, it might be a big happiness, but hope prices rise higher again, it turned out to be a long way off, really a bitter experience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: