Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
mrtgold

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

"No Pain, No Gain". In my exp just stick on 5 or 10 major coin. Using 1/3 or 1/5 of your investment for new coin. Just remember this is a risk investment and you will be lost without hesitate. Keep calm and you will control the situation. Cheer and Happy with your investment.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

You are not alone in this situation I lost money for some currencies too I can say I lost a considerable amount .  But what I think this is not a permanent situation that we are having right now in the entire crypto market and I believe that this market will recover and if you can hold much longer you might recover the losses you had but it may take a while to gain a profit if your desire is that because the market of Bitcoin is recovering at the moment   
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

the author you described my experience in this market! Similarly, I have and this in my time I was very upset

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

My sweetist moment in crypto is that i recieve a bounty then it reach 3 $ and i earn instantly a 2 eth. My bitter is i invest it to a scam ico but not all only 400$
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

In the world of bitcoin we must be prepared with the risks that exist, the sweet and bitter experience is always there in the crypto world. We can lose our currency which is quite a lot and we can also get big profits too. All that is unpredictable, depends on how we manage our bitcoin. We must first understand the real bitcoin.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

the author I think here like you are thousands. for this purpose, this market was created in order to fail in a known win situation

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Interestingly, each has its own share of Bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin is a memorial, a kite ... I find that the big failures that I received were too self-confident about investing that wasn't right.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

I escaped such a fate, but if it calms you down, experience is always an experience. In the future, the knowledge of the pitfalls will save you from more fall.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

an ideal exit point does not exist, the only thing I can tell from my own experience is that you do not need to greed but rather fix your profits
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin.The first sweet experience that I have is the profits and the consistency of opportunities to make money. The bitterness is usually associated with the market dips while the sweetness is usually associated with the market bulls. I am wiser now too but I still wouldn't know what would be the best moment to transfer into fiat.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

I also experienced a sweet and bitter experience with bitcoin, in 2017 my assets increased rapidly and now in 2018 my assets have fallen by almost 50%, but that doesn't matter because I have had a pleasant experience with bitcoin, and profit and loss is common in investation

arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Price decreased immensely in most cryptocurrencies but due to many negative effects it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards crypto is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect crypto with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe   
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
In my opinion, i think in this case each person will have a different answer when it comes to experience in bitcoin, and it will be different from one to another. But, we all have the common final lesson in this matter, to become wiser. And its very important for our daily life.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

I also experienced a sweet and bitter experience with bitcoin, in 2017 my assets increased rapidly and now in 2018 my assets have fallen by almost 50%, but that doesn't matter because I have had a pleasant experience with bitcoin, and profit and loss is common in investation

I am almost the same as you, I am lucky to have the opportunity to sell some to buy a house and various secondary things, although at this time the price does not return at the best price, the most important thing is that my knowledge increases every year. I am sure bitcoin will return at least in the next 3 years, and I am very patient because I already have a sweet experience.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

The sweetest thing ever was the time when I first have withdraw my bitcoin earnings, I was in the restaurant that they would my family which I have paid all the recipes. The most bitter was to lose in Trading.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

My bitter and sweet experience about Bitcoin actually,the first experience was a bad one that kept me in a delusional state,I bought at a high rate,and it has not gotten there till now,but I have recovered from Bitcoin through trading,.my good and bad experience..
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

Like they say experience is the best teacher. We all have lots and different experiences about bitcoin. My bitter and sweet experience have thought me a lot of lessons on how to invest, where to invest and when to invest. I started crypto far back as 2010 when I was really sourcing for a means to expand my income. I actually invested in an online crypto then with a little sum of 30 dollars  though I got  little tips there on from it to sustain myself  as far back then and the going was good. I accumulated hundreds of coins  upto  some thousands of dollars in my wallet then waiting for the rise in price of exchange so I can make more money by trading it and making a withdrawal not knowing that I was only giving hackers time to do their work. On  a faithful evening I logged in to my account and behold I found nothing in my wallet at first I thought it was a joke not until I logged out and logged in again that was when I knew my account have been hacked. I was very angry though but I couldn't do anything and at that moment my hope was dashed. Ever since then I was very reluctant in investing on any crypto again. But later on after I had seen my brother and friends testifying of bitcoin I witnessed it and was really amazing. But due to the previous experience I was a little bit discouraged but I Had to summon up courage and I invested in bitcoin. I can say this that I have benefitted from bitcoin immensely. I have done things I could from the profits made from bitcoin.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

Thank you very much for sharing your roller coaster experience. Well no one really now how the future of bitcoin will actually move or even predict what may come next. It actually moves in a second or even to the time we are conscious about a change. I haven't experience this type of scenario but having this threat is a good one.
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I think in life experience is the best teacher. My own little experience came in the form of an airdrop token I received that was worth aboit $450 but I decided to Hodl and before I say jack, it has sank to $150. Now am regretting why didnt I sell it and rebuy when it is low???

Who can guess this token!? Clue...it starts with letter P
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

The sweetest thing ever was the time when I first have withdraw my bitcoin earnings, I was in the restaurant that they would my family which I have paid all the recipes. The most bitter was to lose in Trading.
Me too, my sweet experience here is that I’d able to have my first profit. I earned money through it. On the other hand, my bitter experience is that, I also lose some of my money when the market becomes red.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: