Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4620 times)
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

A significant story: In early 2017 I invested in a $ 1000 bitcoin and by the end of 2017 my assets have doubled and by mid-2018 I am no longer. Generally do not know anything
A Lot of people got into crypto currencies in 2017, 2017 december was a really good month and it got people hooked! sadly 2018 is not as great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Patience is bitter, but the fruits are sweet. Maybe we lose a lot of money from an investment. Without realizing it, learning from a bitter experience will certainly strengthen our mentality.
I think before dealing with this type of business we needed to have this learning process, if you can learn from previous experience then everything would be fine with you, many people loses money at first but they regaining it back after doing a good plan, realizing that in any events they will be able bring a fruit of success after creating a good and working strategy, just be calm and always think positively sweet success are just around the corner.
ryan619

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

My sweet experience about bitcoin was when i traded with 100$ to gain a profit of about 2000$ around 2016 when the market was stable. But my bitter experience was when i bought bitcoin at 20000$ and now bitcoin is down.
MosaicRack14

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

I also have a lot of this kind of experiences and i really don't regret about bitter one because it learns me a lot and only for that experience I get more profit.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

I also entered crypto around the same time as you, but the difference is I cash out most of my investment because I am scared with the crazy pump around that time. It's definitely not normal to have every coin up more than 30% daily so I aware that it's a bubble that is going to pop. I buy back most of my coin in march and april and right now I am in a better position. Also it's not good to buy a coin that won a voting at binance because usually the price already pumped before the voting time limit is up.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Most people will disappoint if Bitcoin price decrease further and if that happens most investors will definitely abandon the crypto market forever because even now the losses are very high and many investors are not yet moved because the invested amount is still holding as Bitcoins with a very less price than they purchased thinking they will at least get the invested amount in the near future. But no one can say that Bitcoin will crash or this trend will continue for certain because we see both negative and positive sides so only the time will decides what will be the path that Bitcoin will select and no matter what that is there will be a significant effect in the crypto currency market and the community   
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

To my observation most of the miseries that happen in the crypto world are mainly cause by three factors 1.Greediness 2.Impatient 3.Carelessness. This three things has makes so many crypto investors and holds to regret, I think we should learn to aviod them so you will not loss your profits or investment. Avoid greediness despite the fact there's huge profit in crypto its not over night job you need to be patient and art smartly when your investment in growing. Stop be careless so you will not mistakenly drop your private keys🔑 instead of wallet address.
What is interesting is that the same is true for every other activity in the world, people are very impatient they can no longer wait for anything, just look at the forum, you will see many people that are desperate because of the current prices of cryptocurrencies and this has only lasted a few months and yet a great deal of people already sold their coins and in my opinion we are going to see similar prices to the ones we are seeing now for years, which means that there is still a lot of people that are going to get out of this market due to their inability to wait.
amobi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

this is why crypto is actually for the bold hearted fellows, weak hearted people can not participate in crypto currency, if they do regrets will knock them unconscious for days  Grin ...that's the experience you must always learn from.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

To my observation most of the miseries that happen in the crypto world are mainly cause by three factors 1.Greediness 2.Impatient 3.Carelessness. This three things has makes so many crypto investors and holds to regret, I think we should learn to aviod them so you will not loss your profits or investment. Avoid greediness despite the fact there's huge profit in crypto its not over night job you need to be patient and art smartly when your investment in growing. Stop be careless so you will not mistakenly drop your private keys🔑 instead of wallet address.
What is interesting is that the same is true for every other activity in the world, people are very impatient they can no longer wait for anything, just look at the forum, you will see many people that are desperate because of the current prices of cryptocurrencies and this has only lasted a few months and yet a great deal of people already sold their coins and in my opinion we are going to see similar prices to the ones we are seeing now for years, which means that there is still a lot of people that are going to get out of this market due to their inability to wait.

So bitcoin is going to be flat for years, what is your reasoning?
renhecy

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

I am just new to investment. I have friends with similar experiences and it is very enjoyable to talk to them. I am ready for all kinds of new experiences Grin
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

My lost was really big for me and according to my understanding the caused was Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin and cryptocurencies will disappeared but now Bitcoin is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem 
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

I think that's the best thing to do when I'm investing in bitcoin along with the big bucks that it has raised in the past year. Altogether these altcoins also help greatly since the altcoins are high just before they are in the markets.
Andrewhart

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

I think that's the best thing to do when I'm investing in bitcoin along with the big bucks that it has raised in the past year. Altogether these altcoins also help greatly since the altcoins are high just before they are in the markets.
BibitBot

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is very variable. And as soon as the coin rate falls many traders sell their coins, they are nervous and make even more mistakes. Here you need patience and discipline because tomorrow your coin can rise again. Or you should choose a different earning strategy, for example arbitration because it is relevant even with a falling market.
outgoing788

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Just charge it as an experienced mate, some days are good but there are also days where we have some losses, that is a life here in electronic money. And that's good because it teaches you to be wiser for the next situation. Even in any form of electronic money, in trading, or in investment, it also helps you to experience the past.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

My sweet experience was when I saw the price of bitcoin go up and I sold it, how much time did it cost, how much did I get a profit. If I'm bitter, I still don't feel it.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

My sweet experience when I joined bitcoin was when I had 0.5 bitcoin and I sold it when the price of the 10K $ bitcoin made me profit. If it's bitter, what I feel right now is bitcoin is down.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

My sweet experience is that I have make huge amount of money from bitcoin and my bitter experience was when I make transfer from an exchanger but it gets to no destination because of my mistake.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

In every business there are many ups and downs, only through this experience can we take if we have a bitter experience that we must cover with more courage. Because I have joined the Bitcoin community, I have seen the graph, according to the graph, those who have joined now they have to wait to get a profit because the previous year did not despair.
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

I like many the situation is similar. on the depreciation I lost half of their investment in BTC. but TRON was much worse ... now it is three times cheaper than when buying. the main thing is not to give up and wait for the normal speed! good luck to everyone)))

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: