Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

I think my bitter experience about bitcoin is that I didn't join bitcoin in the year I first knew. And I regret not investing. And the sweet experience is that I can get enough money from bitcoin for my family and me. even though I just entered it, but I have made enough money.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluehive21

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

Many  faced the same scenario in last time during the Bitcoin price fall and those losses were huge for any kind of investor but now the price is recovering again but only the time will tell what kind of path it might take in the future and no one can predict exactly what will happened due to uncertain market but if this price increase continue Bitcoin would be much stronger than last time
Carol Jones1

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with bitcoin. You should read about AML, this coin cannot be hacked thanks to its AML and KYC features.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

We cannot be wiser enough until we had done with that kind of experienced. Actually, I believe that most of us here in the forum especially those who have been here for quite sometime now have been through in that kind of experience mate. And that is so normal here in cryptoworld. I swear, i have been there and done that also.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

As an accountant I see bitcoin as a debit and credit. There are value received and value parted with. There are opportunities that bitcoin can give us such as the profit we get from working under bitcoin but bitcoin also has downfall which is its unstable characteristics and it is mentally exhausting but all of it is all worth it once you see the fruit of your labor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

You are still in profit mate. From an investment of $120 you have been able to withdraw $1200 that's more than enough. You still have some capital left. A lot of folks are worse off. I have heard stories of people investing thousands of dollars in Bitcoin at $20000 and now they almost nothing left. My advice for you and everyone else affected by this bloodbath is to hanging there a little longer. There are better days for Crypto ahead. I am pretty sure about that. It just needs patience.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

Bitter and sweet experience in the crypto world of course we have experienced. Various events always come to us, some good days but there are also days we have some losses. For me personally, this has become our performance for the future to be better.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

Many of us suffered more than 70% lose simply that we couldn't forsee how fast the market could shrink and fall down in just a period of months, the process starts with a great dump of close to 20% percent and the volume couldn't sustain more any further growth, breaking many levels and what we have here, still its a good experience for me as it doesn't hurt as much as normal stock does with the fact that much of my funds are generated by the pump during the good old days, guess i'll learned something that pace are getting faster with unexpected outcome when more people is involved in something.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

So bitcoin is going to be flat for years, what is your reasoning?
My reasoning is simple, just look at what happened the last time there was a crash like this, it took 2 years for the price to start to recover and the reason for this is basic human psychology, the market is formed by people and right now they are afraid to invest in a market that crashed 70%, they are hurt and those memories are not going to vanish overnight, there needs to be some time to heal those wounds so old and new investors come to this market again.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

But I am wiser now.

My sweet experience about bitcoin is that I earned a huge amount of money from bitcoin and the bitter experience about bitcoin is that I sell my bitcoin and I don't know that the price increased the day after I sell my bitcoin.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I have experienced a bitter experience. Because when I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend, I turned it down because I didn't believe in cryptocurrency. And this surprised me when the price increased. Because I don't believe in my friends and prefer not to do anything. Now I believe in bitcoin. Because bitcoin helps my economy get even better.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Experiences are always expensive because what we learn from our experience we can never get those lessons from anywhere.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

My sweetest experience on bitcoin was when I was given 2 BTC in the year 2016 when the price was no where and I sold  1of it when the price climb 19,000$ in the year 2017 and my bad experience was when I sold the rest week before last when the price was very down compare to what I sold 1 of it last year
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

But I am wiser now.

Best advice for investors who lost there life saving through Bitcoin is to don't give up your self yet because if you try harder to understand Bitcoins nature the profit gain is unavoidable but might take several years unlike last time because Bitcoin is showing signs of stability and gaining in price by taking time so if the investment is done today more can get sweet experience surely
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

But I am wiser now.

Like me Investors who used to invest and still investing in Bitcoin have gone through the same experience because investing provide you both good and bad experience no matter what is the investment is but luckily some has only gain profits and others have only gain losses because they caught up with Bitcoin during the downfall period  and it might take several year for them to recover there losses and it is the reality we have to expect both losses and gains in business
NazaConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Look friend! Everyone who invests in the market has stories to tell, I've done several wrong trades, but I'm still in profit, they are experiences that help you to evolve. Currently I'm just holding, I just do trades in a bull run.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Most of crypto investers had same experience just like you because crypto price fall for global market but in my point of view crypto still have future and do not lost your hope for them because there will be upcoming euphoria soon but indeed first of all we have to taste bitter things too this year and probably next year crypto price will slightly better
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

The most sweet time that I have experience is when my high payout were receive.Unexplainable moment happened. My bitter experience happened is when I've being scam but its all right.I am wise now.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

But I am wiser now.

For me everyday is a lucky day together with my favorite hobby which is always make a message for my task in signature campaign and always monitoring the price if ever there is a good changes of course I want high price to join again in investment with my wallet provider which is my currency to BTC thats my daily routine. I don't experienced a "BITTER" because all aspects in terms of daily task are really carry I'm not being greedy so I just handle it all the time. 
Yeah indeed the way that you respect your day will partly reflect your result. Obviously with those who used to pass through lots of experience, including bitter or sweet experience, both know that each of them is a very precious lesson we’ve learned. Especially, when one gets some terrible experience, he will easily realize his mistakes and probably it’s a fundamental reason for him to have big motivation in order that he can touch a goal again. In a nutshell, cryptocurrency brings us many chances for gaining benefit, thus we should capitalize on every experience to reach a large fruits.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

Bitter and sweet experience in the crypto world of course we have experienced. Various events always come to us, some good days but there are also days we have some losses. For me personally, this has become our performance for the future to be better.
I have many sweet and bitter experienced about bitcoin, that is why I consider bitcoin as a very challenging and risky task to be done. All my bitter experience serve as a lesson to learn and its not supposed to happen again. I invested a coin because I thought it will give good profit but it was a big loss at all. My sweet experience was when I join and chooses a good bounty campaign and it paid me a good amount that made me realize to work hard more in bitcoin. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: