Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4617 times)
jannatakter

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

I think my better exprience about bitcoin i don't invest first time then i exprience is that i can get cnough money from bitcoin for my family and me.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

I think the unforgettable experience here is when I earn a large amount of money and by that I help my family. My bitter experience is that I hold it for a long time.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

We all have experience one thing or the other in this blockchain technology,as we all know this market is unpredictable and fluctuates very much.So one can hold for so long and it turns out positively or hold on and it's his or her bad.. I've once invested in a particular coined that looked like it had a lot of prospects but I lost all my money on the campaign,i think this technology is for risk takers.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

my sweet experience when I saw the price of bitcoin and altcoin as rising. so that I can buy something I want.
and my bitter experience when I saw the price of crypto was down like now. so to look for income to meet daily economic needs, it is very difficult, bro.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Utitinonire

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

That is great since it instructs you to end up more astute for the following circumstance to do. Regardless of whether in any sort of route here crypto, in exchanging, or in investment,it helps your past experience.
G.Higgins603

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Being a trader it's very normal having good and bad experiences but what matters is our losses should be greater than our profits.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

Being a trader it's very normal having good and bad experiences but what matters is our losses should be greater than our profits.

a trader will loss some of his capital if the market drops but if the market is consistent working and moving ups and downs no reasons for a trader to lose his capital it will take some time so patience also needs in doing a trade.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I think my better exprience about bitcoin i don't invest first time then i exprience is that i can get cnough money from bitcoin for my family and me.

The best experience for me was the decision to sell some Bitcoins when the cryptocurrency reached almost 20 thousand. The worst decision was to sell BTC when I was working with it in 2014.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

I think it was a great experience for you. We never know the price of our coins , thats why we make some mistakes sometimes.
In crypto, there are many uncertain things. When your investment has gain some profit, better to sell it and take profit than wait it for bigger profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

One way or the other, we have all been victims to impatience in crypto once. Buying at certain high price and selling at a lower price due to panic is the hallmark of almost every newbie in crypto who does not seek assistance and fails to learn.
The best part is, we learn our lessons after the experience and move on. Crypto is the future!
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

One way or the other, we have all been victims to impatience in crypto once. Buying at certain high price and selling at a lower price due to panic is the hallmark of almost every newbie in crypto who does not seek assistance and fails to learn.
The best part is, we learn our lessons after the experience and move on. Crypto is the future!

We should make our mistakes be the stepping stones to become better in the future but unfortunately, only a few would recover from such failures especially if you have high hopes at the beginning. I am guilty of being impatient before because I want to earn as fast as possible and then the adverse effect happened wherein I am chasing trades always so I lose a lot then and decided to stop for a while. It's been months before I get back because I study trading again and learned from those who are successful with it.

I learned that the biggest challenge when it comes to trading is psychology. It is something that cannot be learned instantly but it would be gradual in which you can control or master your emotions in due time because you have rational thinking.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

Bitter and sweet experience in the crypto world of course we have experienced. Various events always come to us, some good days but there are also days we have some losses. For me personally, this has become our performance for the future to be better.
I have many sweet and bitter experienced about bitcoin, that is why I consider bitcoin as a very challenging and risky task to be done. All my bitter experience serve as a lesson to learn and its not supposed to happen again. I invested a coin because I thought it will give good profit but it was a big loss at all. My sweet experience was when I join and chooses a good bounty campaign and it paid me a good amount that made me realize to work hard more in bitcoin. 
Because crypto investment has the risk then every investor will have a sweet and bitter experience, usually the bitter experience is the loss he gets from the investment and the sweet experience of their profits. Yes you right have to use that bad experience the  as a lesson so you don't repeat the same mistake..
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

But I am wiser now.

if talking about experience in Bitcoin it might take a long time, but in short I often get bitter sweet in Bitcoin there is also, bitterly I am often given false hopes about the payment of coin coins from my work but sweet when I receive my salary from Bitcoin high sales prices and a safe process.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

But I am wiser now.

in my opinion, someone's experience of investing in cryptocurrencies is almost all the same, panic is confused, afraid, and of course happy if you get a profit in investing with cryptocurrencies, the most important thing is to take advantage of the opportunities to gain profit.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

But I am wiser now.

For me everyday is a lucky day together with my favorite hobby which is always make a message for my task in signature campaign and always monitoring the price if ever there is a good changes of course I want high price to join again in investment with my wallet provider which is my currency to BTC thats my daily routine. I don't experienced a "BITTER" because all aspects in terms of daily task are really carry I'm not being greedy so I just handle it all the time. 
Yeah indeed the way that you respect your day will partly reflect your result. Obviously with those who used to pass through lots of experience, including bitter or sweet experience, both know that each of them is a very precious lesson we’ve learned. Especially, when one gets some terrible experience, he will easily realize his mistakes and probably it’s a fundamental reason for him to have big motivation in order that he can touch a goal again. In a nutshell, cryptocurrency brings us many chances for gaining benefit, thus we should capitalize on every experience to reach a large fruits.
My best experience is way back last year, the price of bitcoin is really high about 16k, i just sell my 4 bitcoins and gladly buy a car for my family. I waited long for that moment, i hold my bitcoin for about 1 year because i know that the price of btc will rise up

joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

But I am wiser now.

Im bounty hunters well i feel you because I have a similar experience like yours. Well I started in joining bounty program in October  and  December I got my 1st token which is price 3$ I don't know what to do I don't know how to trade.  Untill the price of my token is rapidly going down.  It sad to say  untill now  I'm waiting again I know it will be back soon.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

That experienced will make you more intelligent and stronger, we never really know what will happen in the future crypto is a gamble which the strong one wins. I had the same experienced when i bought a coin that i know will go up the upcoming days but instead it goes down.

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

I have sweet moment how can I feel bitcoin give me more happy by joined at bitcoin, last years I get payment from bounty campaign and I got it after joining telegram bounty campaign and I am so happy about my payment. I try to upgrade my task for joining other campaign.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

I can say with guarantee that every bitcoin uses have this kind of experiences and this experiences are that kind of lesson which helps us to survive in the crypto world.
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

But I am wiser now.

Those experience are not new to me either because I have gone through the same frustration and losses and there is nothing an investor or a trader can do regarding the matter because our duty is to invest according to the market but the market won't change according to us in our favor except you are a big whale and has the ability to change the market at your will  so many felt the same way you have
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: