Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

I think those in this forum, including me, have experienced the same things as you, bitter and sweet experiences as learning so that I am more careful in making decisions and not greedy, because greed can make a lot of people suffer losses
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

What happened to me was the other way around. I got my Token this April and I sold it immediately. It was $1,000 at that time when I sold it. But after a month, I was informed by my friend who had the same token that the value of that token increased 5 times more. If only I hold it for a month, I would have earned more. but that's okay with me. at least I still got $1,000.
Unfortunately, we can not always know for sure when we should sell our coins. I had a slightly different situation. I kept my coins, I thought that they would continue to grow in value, and they fell to the very bottom. Sad
Shakiraroyce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

In investing there are absolutely has a bitter and sweet experiences because every investment has a risk that we may encountered
We need to conquered if we wanted to be a successful one.
Actually, the ups and downs movements of btc are may considered as a bitter and sweet experiences because
It can may cause of loosing our investments of winning it or becoming a successful investment.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

It will be an experience in your transactional crypto. I also experienced many failures but then I contemplated the next time should go in any way.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

I think those in this forum, including me, have experienced the same things as you, bitter and sweet experiences as learning so that I am more careful in making decisions and not greedy, because greed can make a lot of people suffer losses
Yeah we are on the same page. Its inevitable to have some bitter experience but we,investors, should be use to that since we will experience it more often. But we can manage even if its really going downhill. Lets hope for more sweet experiences.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

There's no point regretting mate. No one is absolutely sure of what the future holds, be glad you even made profit, as for me I got greedy and left my portfolio. Now the portfolio is a shadow of itself.
movancecryp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I can imagine that you first wanted to use crypto as a store of value, like most of us do.
But then greed took over in December, which is not necessary a bad thing.
However, you should not have traded your valuable coins to some random altcoins to reduce your loss.
Also if the answer to the first question was a store of value then you did not succeed your experiment,
because you did not keep it for a long time. Next time, decide what you want to accomplish with your investment
and stick to the plan.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is really a kind of swing. No one knows the exact future of bitcoin, but we still continue to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

You are absolutely right no one can predict the future of BTC and crypto at large, but I love the last statement of your topic. Everything happens for a purpose, it make you grow and wise up in order not to make similar mistakes which might cost you much than before. Let's all try to learn from our mistakes.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

A sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin must be passed by many people including me. I am optimistic and believe that these people have experienced this. between the sweet and bitter experience that we can take and we choose as one of the lessons in getting profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I think everyone also experience this scenario.Apparently spme of them will worry when price drops happens particularly those have huge investments but i think we already know how everything in crypto works,so we must be brave and have courage..invest what we can afford to loose inorder not to regret if invested money would loose or fail.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

The experiences had initially was exhilarating but it has suddenly come to a halt because of the general dip in the market. I am so expectant of a change/bull run for the market to turn things around. The waiting results I believe will be evident soon
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

I can imagine that you first wanted to use crypto as a store of value, like most of us do.
But then greed took over in December, which is not necessary a bad thing.
However, you should not have traded your valuable coins to some random altcoins to reduce your loss.
Also if the answer to the first question was a store of value then you did not succeed your experiment,
because you did not keep it for a long time. Next time, decide what you want to accomplish with your investment
and stick to the plan.

Bitcoin price now isn’t that satisfactory and the market is experiencing continuous price decline. That is most of the time my bitter experience about bitcoin. But when the time the market recovers and bitcoin price goes a little higher I could feel the sweet victory.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
That's a great experience. I was also surprised that you made a lot of money from that investment. Maybe next year, it will recover again from it's big drop. We just need to wait. Maybe there is a reason for that after all. Just like in 2016, the price of bitcoin is low then it rise in 2017. Don't lose hope my friend.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

There is no doubt profit & loss both are the wheels of economy. but l think if we get loss , we should not be loose our temperament. because loss give us lesson to take decision carefully investment in future.
Ratmanrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

I'm new to this market and I haven't had any experiences like that yet, but a friend of mine has. I can't tell you in detail because he is the only one who knows the figures. Anyway, I know that he bought some BTC back in the late 2013 when BTC1=USD700 or so. Then he had to wait for about 4 years and early this year he sold most of it at $15k or $16k and he was real happy, but he was hoping to gain even more, so when BTC reached like $10k he bought some more hoping it will go up to $50k (some experts assured it will!), but sold it pretty soon at around $9k and withdrew completely. When I asked him how it felt, he said, "You know, at least now I can sleep tight!" Cool
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Honestly, I just started seriously exploring crypto this year, even though the price of crypto is falling, for me it doesn't matter, I'm sure there will be opportunities that are wide open in front of there that are ready to wait.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Crypto currency has been a function of life time investment, which many people are trip in towards the industry, hence the current price of the market doesn't matter, what is very important is future, Crypto has moved me from graze to grace.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

I had the same experience when bitcoin was growing in the market I bought it at the highest possible price I think its price will be even higher but my disappointment was displayed on the chart when the market began to fall swiftly I panic sold bitcoin and bought several items for altcoins but here too I also lost now I'm waiting for when prices start growing on these altcoyins
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

all people here have the great experience and bitter experience in bitcoin, for me my great experience is when I get some money from selling my bitcoin at the first time and can buy some stuff with that money, and my bitter experience is when trading the price of coin that I hold is always down and down

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: