Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4623 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

your story is not different from everyone else story we all experienced the sweet feeling during the end of 2017 when the price of bitcoin rise more than 1000%. If you read news about the pump you would have known the rise will not continue because bitcoin was referred as bubble waiting to be bursted during the time and when the bubble get bursted the price went down and up till this moment bitcoin is still struggling to rise again.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

In holding Bitcoin there is a sweet and bitter experience, holding Bitcoin is sweet to me at the end of 2017, and it turns out to be bitter when I decide to buy back in 2018. I am still waiting for the end of this year, hopefully this year will give a sweet experience for me who holds Bitcoin from the beginning of the year.
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

The sweet and bitter experience that I have in this crypto market has nothing but new knowledge and friends.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

The most important thing is not to give up, when something does not work out. You should take a breath and start trying again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

your story is not different from everyone else story we all experienced the sweet feeling during the end of 2017 when the price of bitcoin rise more than 1000%. If you read news about the pump you would have known the rise will not continue because bitcoin was referred as bubble waiting to be bursted during the time and when the bubble get bursted the price went down and up till this moment bitcoin is still struggling to rise again.
We do have our own individual experiences when it comes to trading jour ey since we have also our own individual journey. My experience so far in doing trading has a sweet and bitter experiences but I am thankful that I have been there with this kind of experiences which I know that this could might be my great tool to win my journey in trading soon.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

You are very wise with your investment strategy, profit is your worthy gift. There are many people who are regretting the loss of bitcoin investments. Bitcoin price is unpredictable so I do not feel too surprised when it is high when it is low.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I think this did not happen to you allow but all crypto investor including me I was a Vitim of this ignores too but never the less I still give thanks to God because many people lose there bitcoin before the wonderful raise of bitcoin, I think Nov/Dec 2017 is a year all crypto investor will never seem to forget.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

wow! what an experience! we all know that experience is the best teacher, but let just believe that this year ending will be better and we will experience the good again.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

I've never had bitcoin and I never invested, and sometimes I regret it. I could buy 5 bitcoins in 2013, but I thought it was a useless investment. Now I see that there is a new market that has very good prospects. Bitcoin taught that he should not listen to someone else's opinion, but invest his head.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Not me but my relatives have had a similar experience to you with much more money. I think your situation is not so devastating and your experience is priceless!

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

My swet experience on bitcoin was when i earned about $2000 form a certain project i participated in  i felt so good i worked more earned more coins not until i got hit by these online fraudsters that made away with almost all my coins that left me so frustrated i went offline for sometime till i was able to recover form it
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Every person who has joined the cryptocurrency for about two years, certainly has a sweet and bitter experience, when at the end of 2017 where the price of bitcoin rose very high, that was a sweet experience because of gaining substantial profits, but at that time I only sold some of the bitcoin that I have in the hope that prices will rise again above $ 20,000. unfortunately to this day the price of bitcoin has declined, and that's a bitter experience and a regret where I don't sell all the bitcoin that I have.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I often fail with different coins, this is normal for investing. I often do not have time to catch the maximum peak price and sell the coin, because of what I lost a few thousand dollars. But this is normal for cryptocurrency earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mallar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

At last you came out with a profit, there are a lot of angry people that bought near the top that are heavily in the red.  It's impossible to predict where the top will be so so don't feel too hard on yourself.  It sucks to sell too late but its an equally bad feeling to sell too early and watch the prices skyrocket.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

Honestly I have had lots of sweet experiences on bitcoin and it's been wonderful not until I go hacked my the regular online parasites that knocked me very hard but Ihave had both so I just see it as part of the business you do not make profit at all times you lose sometimes and get happy sometimes
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

My sweet experience with bitcoin are its transactions facility. Which is more useful for me. Its safe and fast transaction help me in Many case. I also use it for my online business and it is a profitable thing for me. And  i can also use it for online shopping, trading, marketing and bitcoin also help me to pay my monthly bills and EMIs. And my bitter experience with bitcoin are its volatile because of which i have lost my invest. So overall bitcoin is helpful for me.  Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

I have never had fond memories of bitcoin, because I once had a bitter memory of bitcoin because I never had a big profit from this coin because every time I bought this coin at that moment I suffered a huge loss.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

Most of the people faced this in this year who held their coins. It happened to me too, because I am a strong holder! Everyone is hoping for the price recover but we are not seeing any good sign for the price pump, so no one knows about the future. But We are waiting to see what brings at the end of this year. As most of the people and experts are predicting about the last months of 2018 as a bull market run like 2017!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

But I am wiser now.

Hey, of course it’s a bad thing that you had bitter experience with crypto. Anyway, it’s great that you’re learning on your mistakes. The more experience you have, the lesser chances for new mistakes.
Heh, maybe you can even write memoirs about your crypto activities Smiley I’m kidding, of course.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

maybe my experience is not the same as yours because I have to learn and find ways to determine the right time to buy bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency, but it doesn't hurt if you have that experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: