Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4382 times)
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

actually indeed everything in crypto, nothing that we can trust 100%. Because we as players, could only join the course how to market conditions. However, the most makes me sure is altcoin ethereum.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

USERVICE
i have not to much. but i am sure uservice will be pump in this year.
their have great program for automotif

-= OI =-
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

I hold and buy more Enigma. Project idea to make smartcontract privacy and big data for traders. And they make it. It begins on ICO and as second level for ETH blockchain. But now I see testnet and plan to create own blockchain with own original features. Team are from MIT and have a different graduates. That's why I watch and wait some interesting from this team
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

in my opinion we should not trust 100percent to altcoin or even bitcoin.market is very dinamic, anything can happen suddenly.yesterday still looks good, but maybe today is gone.we should analize our coins every day in order to avoid this case.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

It's a new release and still locked up at the moment post-ICO, probably not a bad thing given the current market conditions. The company are called ShareRing and they aim to be the Amazon of the share economy. Their business model is already established and has been running successfully for several years. Best of all their network will be leased proof of stake meaning even if you can't afford a Masternode you can lease your tokens to one and still earn from the daily transactions.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Yes, I only trust ETH. Right now I have transferred all my money to ETH. Their development team is still working hard, so its future will grow even further
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

After Bitcoin is ETH , so I will choose ETH ,
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

if I do not always trust a 100% altcoin, because altcoins are not always invested, it will often provide many benefits, there are times when the coin has decreased in price and actually makes us lose, as is currently happening, almost all the coins in the market has experienced a very drastic price decline and whether or not this situation will take place. but actually I don't understand what you mean by never selling the altcoin, how to get profit if you never sell the altcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

i don't have such a coin and i think it is impossible to choose one because they are all getting hard pump and dumps but what i have is the opposite of what you are asking meaning i will disbelieve 100% and will sell the coin that is being advertised the most. you can see it in this topic too, when you see the name of an altcoin repeated a lot that is usually a bad sign.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

0x - ZRX believe 100% cos there are a lot of projects already that publicly announced their interest in using the 0x protocol, like Augur, Aragon and others, and exchanges like DDEX, Ethfinex, ERC dEX and others...

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

I think one of the best altcoin that I have now is PRIV this project about security and privacy. PRIV now is gaining more supporters and the price of this is gaining too. But I can't say that I will not  sell it because I need to sell it to buy more when it goes down and sell it again when the price goes up. And you can't hold altcoin forever you should know how to let go.  Wink

I'm also watching closely and investing in PRiVCY, it's got a very active team behind it and a rapidly growing community, I personally think it will be one of this years major success stories.

There's not that many Airdrops that I think are worth participating in but PRiVCY is definitely an exception.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

In the past, I put my belief in INS token and Storm token. But with Storm project, the dev team has delayed too long to release IOS app, it makes me cannot trust them anymore. INS project is a different thing, the dev team is working hard, follows their roadmap, and always update their work weekly, this thing makes me trust in their success in the future.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

As what you are thinking mate, i disagree that altcoins are good to hold. Yes there are still that be for long term holding but many of them brings also nothing but a shit. Just choose good altcoins mate to be hold and im sure you can get a profit on it.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

I believe in 100% to NEO. I like the PoS technology of NEO. A lot of advantages which it will provide to us many benefits as an NEO hodler.
But, I never thought of not selling it, no matter how high my trust in NEO and or some of coins/tokens, there is no reason for me to never to sell it.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

I believe in Cappasity at 100%. I like the product they do. The most important thing is their product is tangible and you can check the results of work.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I believe in PRiVCY because the team is really hard working for the future use of this coin. This is new but I have faith that this project will be really big.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

I do not believe in any altcoin. No type of altcoin can only increase without decreasing. The principle of entering the crypto market is to sell at peak prices and buy at the bottom. Just have the profit I will sell.
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

i dont believe in any of this and we are all speculating. play this game like that you will stay longer than expected

berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

I hold eth, lend, I got the token from the power bounty campaign not to sell it but I will keep it in the long run because I believe their project has good potential in the future
coinnywide

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

for now the altcoin I use is ethereum. I think this coin will exist later on. if seen from the graph the price of ethereum is better than other coins. so if I have to choose, I will choose ethereum for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: