Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what exchange platform you feel more comfortable using?  (Read 843 times)
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
so the bankers have proved themselves well. to him there is trust. how many tried to break it and either did not work out due to a high level of protection, or even the money could not be stolen and the exchange kept restoring everything quickly. as if they steal money from their accounts they have a separate fund for reimbursement that gives even more positive moments to use this exchange. t

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

I prefer idex to other exchangers. It is easier and user friendly with less fees. But if you use idex, don't unlock with private key, try to use metamask or Keystore file.
shixiu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I recently experienced an EOS-based decentralized exchange, which is very interesting.
It can be used in the EOS wallet just like a plugin. I don't need to register a platform account or verify my identity.
 I can use the eos account in the wallet to log in and buy and sell tokens. Very simple operation, which makes me happy.
juwon55

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
Dear you,
You can find some more safe and famous exchanges. i can tell here top four exchanges of 2018 below:
+ BITTREX
+ POLONIEX
+ HitBTC
+ BINANCE

I usually use HitBTC for trade because it easy to use and safeful
You can reference other idea in this forums or seach it on the internet before trade.

I'd prefer a decentralized  trading platform where  metamask or private key is used (non custodial wallet system). Did you know that when you deposit coins to exchanges (eg. Binance, BitFlyer, Huobi, Kraken), they land directly into a wallet or wallets controlled by the exchange owners? The owners holds private keys (passwords) to the wallets where your coins are stored. I need a trading platform developed a proprietary smart contract wallet system and  gives its users possibility to create smart contract wallet designated for trading and nobody except the client has control over it. A platform that reserves the limited right to settle clients’ trades daily via the system of smart contracts, that handles the flow of capital (eg. profit and losses from trading) and  security will always be a top priority.

Only hybrid trading platform can perform this functions, as for now there's only one hybrid platform that fills the position which is bbod.io
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
Merited by el kaka22 (2)

Aside from Binance, I’m using Poloniex because I feel comfortable with these exchanges and I don’t experience any problem so far though a lot of negative comments and reviews about Poloniex but I’m still confident this exchange will improve more. You should have using more exchanges so your money will be diversify in some exchanges.
Apparently, most people will definitely want to go for binance considering the low fees. Security as we all know generally is based on each individual and that is something that is left for everyone to decide how they want to stay secured on any exchange or not by using the additional securities.

Nonetheless, recently I have begun falling in love with Kucoin. At least for now, KUCOIN seems to be an exchange that is growing quickly and even though it looks like a binance clone, I have never had an issue trading here once and talking about a good fee as well, it looks good to me.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

I prefer idex to other exchangers. It is easier and user friendly with less fees. But if you use idex, don't unlock with private key, try to use metamask or Keystore file.

in my opinion the exchange of idex is better than exchange which resembles what we enter using a keystore, namely forkdelta or etherdelta.
in idex I don't like coins that we trade in value must be the same as the price to make a minimum withdrawal. and in my opinion the minimum price is too large, so tokens that have a small value cannot be traded there.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

The safest thing is Binance i guess . I liked Kucoin, but there are many reasons why I do not want to use it more. For example: I changed my password,  then request withdraw, I have to wait 24 hours because I changed my password.  You cant to withdraw right away when u changed your password. I know this is level of security, but also it is strange .

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

I like IDEX as this will only ask private key or the keystore which is I think easy than making a account and kyc. Although it's just few volume but I know sooner this will become huge as this is friendly and safer to use than other exchanges.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

I liked Hitbtc, though most people say hitbtc's price is too much, I still like it because I have not encountered any problem using it. It's better to use the ones I trust.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

The best exchanges are IDEX, Kucoin and Bitforex. Idex is a decentalized exchange. Kucoin is very user friendly and I like them and Bitforex has the largest trading volume. So everyone of them are great
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

idex, binace for main trading, i choose both for good sirculation or coin/token listing and good volume. but now i try kucoin because now its famous exchanger with good fee and good ui.
UserMatt1

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

I liked Hitbtc, though most people say hitbtc's price is too much, I still like it because I have not encountered any problem using it. It's better to use the ones I trust.

I am sorry but no  Huh , HitBTC is a terrible exchange. It lists any coin, just aims to have high volume. It has over 700 coins, most shit coins.
Moreover, they contact people asking to list on their exchange for 2 BTC for ERC-20s, and 20+ BTC for own-blockchain coins.... quite shady and money grabbing.

Best exchange are still: Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, and Binance.
Jackson7951

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Yes, as a rule before listing and at the moment of listing the price of a coin grows, and a little later it begins to fall. Therefore, it is to buy such a coin, and then sell it at the time of the fall. Well, if this is a promising coin, you can buy it again at a low price.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

IDEX is an exchange that lists many new tokens and includes good and complete ones, but wihdraw fees are quite expensive for me, maybe this is because IDEX is an exchange that provides free listings for new coins and tokens
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

If you are looking for the best exchange at this time, such as BITTREX, POLONIEX, HitBTC, BINANCE, all exchanges are safe and famous. Besides that, there are still lots of exchanges out there, like YOBIT, KUCOIN, COINEX, MERCATOX etc.
If I prefer INDODAX because I like IDR hehe  Cheesy Cheesy
dutchboss

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

much time i use a localbitcoin is more fast for me as option to transfer cash to crypto
JuggernautToken
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

first of all Binance
but there are some other options too : yobit.net , cryptopia and hitbtc
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

if I can choose exchange for tokens that I get from airdrop and bounty, of course binance, OKEx and huobi are convenient exchanges, but not all new tokens can list there because of expensive costs and difficult procedures. I think IDEX is pretty good and trading there has started to be crowded and the volume is increasing every day

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Cobinhood is also good, They do not have Bots and there are many airdrops for COB holders on their exchange.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Started using bittrex way back 2017 June , back then Bittrex is one of the biggest exchange security is on par, but the support hotline / ticket solution is kinda slow it will take a 1-3months just to get your ticket resolve , got my funds stuck up there for 3months without doing anything since you cant trade or sell . binance has a good security and with SAFU and lots of coins to trade with
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: