Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what exchange platform you feel more comfortable using?  (Read 843 times)
PoseidonF (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
Dear you,
You can find some more safe and famous exchanges. i can tell here top four exchanges of 2018 below:
+ BITTREX
+ POLONIEX
+ HitBTC
+ BINANCE

I usually use HitBTC for trade because it easy to use and safeful
You can reference other idea in this forums or seach it on the internet before trade.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Kucoin is also a good exchange platform to have some trades. Many are also saying that cryptopia isn't so good but I'm curious why many are keep on using them.

I found people complaining about hitbtc and many of them are saying that this exchange isn't a good platform to keep your trades.

I haven't used these exchanges that I will mention but it can also be added to your reference.
- Stocks.exchange
- tradesatoshi

radhitya18

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

I think they are the same, I sell tokens where they will list, are idex and forkdelta exchange that I use often
caarinen

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

I would suggest Ethen as a trustworthy and consistent decetralized exchange.  They only charge 0.25 taker fee and literally 0 on deposits and withdrawals.
Only works for Ethereum tokens though.  The fees are usually too complicated on centralized exchanges, which is why I made a switch.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

as for me, I can revveal the list of such exchanges I really feel free to use and there are hitbtc, yobit, idex. I use others time by time.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Jahebau

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

Dear you,
You can find some more safe and famous exchanges. i can tell here top four exchanges of 2018 below:
+ BITTREX
+ POLONIEX
+ HitBTC
+ BINANCE

You can reference other idea in this forums or seach it on the internet before trade.
true what he said, the platform was famous for its ease of transaction process. but also be careful when trading or exchanging.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

I use a lot of trading platforms, but I often use Bitfinex, OKEx, Huobi, ZB.COM.
I think these platforms are very safe and the service is very good!
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Watching what coins to trade. Some coins after ico are traded only on certain exchanges, and they can not be sold on another site. For everything else, I personally prefer HitBTC and Huobi.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Earlier before there was exchange Binance, was exchange Poloniex it was the English and reliable exchange. Many used it.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

For me It's actually good to use a topped exchanges since it is more popular there are a many people who wants to used a top rated exchanges. Aside from bigger in volume and liquidity the transaction fees is quite important for all traders in cryptocurrency. Because some exchange has a lower fees compared to others so the possibility for using the higher fees needed is becoming lessen that's why people tends to choose a good exchange with a good and lower fees rate. But in my own experienced hitbtc is one of the good exchange that I ever had to used it is more efficient and organized. However I didn't say that others are not good but I'll try it next time when I would make trading and investing.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

There are many good exchange that good in token exchanging but binance and hobbit is the best exchange platform
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Kucoin is also a good exchange platform to have some trades. Many are also saying that cryptopia isn't so good but I'm curious why many are keep on using them.

I found people complaining about hitbtc and many of them are saying that this exchange isn't a good platform to keep your trades.

I haven't used these exchanges that I will mention but it can also be added to your reference.
- Stocks.exchange
- tradesatoshi
I never (sometime i use) used KuCoin but people saying that they have high fees in compare to other exchange sites
I am using cryptopia from last many months but never faced any problem with them. They are good but listing fees are high according to their status.

I suggest to use, Binance, HitBTC and Bittrex (they have complaint too but minors) HitBTC and Binance always adding new Tokens and coins and Bittrex are one of the trusted US exchange site which add only unique coins or tokens at free of cost.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

Okex and binance. I usually use these two exchanges the most. And of course most of the exchanges I have used. But only two exchanges make me most satisfied. Smooth and very good for the user.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

I prefer two exchanges, namely Binance and Bittrex, which I trust most, providing convenience in trading with the most coin support and it is clear that this is the best and biggest exchange, no doubt about security, I do not want to use the most illegal exchange platform very detrimental to me with opportunities for fraud and others.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

I never (sometime i use) used KuCoin but people saying that they have high fees in compare to other exchange sites
I am using cryptopia from last many months but never faced any problem with them. They are good but listing fees are high according to their status.

I suggest to use, Binance, HitBTC and Bittrex (they have complaint too but minors) HitBTC and Binance always adding new Tokens and coins and Bittrex are one of the trusted US exchange site which add only unique coins or tokens at free of cost.
Different traders have differences and preferred features of an exchange. Binance is ok and it's very popular today, whenever a coin starts to be listed there it gets pumped.

It shocked me when someone posted that listing a coin on binance costs 400 BTC in total and that approximately $2.5M.

I stopped using bittrex few years ago and never went back on it, different experiences and problems encountered to these exchanges so what do you prefer now op?

zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

I prefer two exchanges, namely Binance and Bittrex, which I trust most, providing convenience in trading with the most coin support and it is clear that this is the best and biggest exchange, no doubt about security, I do not want to use the most illegal exchange platform very detrimental to me with opportunities for fraud and others.
I use Binance for most of my transactions because it's very convenient and secure. I also use Houbit because it allows converting directly from crypto to some national currency that Houbi supports conversion.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Binance is the best, no doubt. I like also Kucoin and Cobinhood (0 fee trading exchange but low volumes). Stay away from Yobit and such similar scam exchanges.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

I use Indodax more often, because it comes from my country and that's where I find a pair to IDR. There are also many outside users in my opinion because Indodax often pumps the new coin list in the exchange. second, okex. I like the multiple security systems that okex has.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

For me the most comfortable exchange is cex. I know that it isn’t the most valuable thing, but I like their interface.  However, this site has it’s cons. For example, they don’t have several alts with which I like to trade.  But they compensate it with convenient payment options, like wire transfers - https://cex.io/wires-campaign/ .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: