Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what exchange platform you feel more comfortable using?  (Read 843 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

In accordance with what you say, the average person chooses binace as their primary exchange, but for me it is not just binance because Bittrex is also an exchange that has made me comfortable to use it, although some time ago many people had problems with bittrex but it doesn't include me. So, Bittrex might be one of my favorite exchanges.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

My favorite stock exchanges are Bittrex and binance. They have good volumes and are safe. But not all tokens are traded on these exchanges, so sometimes you have to trade on exchanges with smaller volumes. Among them, I prefer kucoin.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

HitBTC is a stock exchange that I like as long as possible because the first time I traded was in the stock exchange at the same time as new exchanges were increased, which was then made using an exchange that matched the coins available in the exchange.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I prefer idex to other exchangers. It is easier and user friendly with less fees. But if you use idex, don't unlock with private key, try to use metamask or Keystore file.
There is no doubt that decentralized exchanges are the best way to go if you want to have full control of your funds. However, at this point in time, I feel dex are not really there yet when it comes to the ease in doing things on each platform, when it comes to liquidity as well, and when it comes to security, looking at the past things that has happened with the use of EtherDelta before forking into fork delta.

I have been using 3 exchanges that I have never had any problem with and those are bittrex, binance and Kucoin, although at the moment, I am beginning to reconsider moving out of bittrex with respect to the trading fees.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
flavio.rib

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
Dear you,
You can find some more safe and famous exchanges. i can tell here top four exchanges of 2018 below:
+ BITTREX
+ POLONIEX
+ HitBTC
+ BINANCE

I usually use HitBTC for trade because it easy to use and safeful
You can reference other idea in this forums or seach it on the internet before trade.

I will add one more to the List:

Kraken is the easy one to withdraw Fiat
ihabhamed

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

none of them, i feel comfortable with Dex but there is no good one for now, i'm waiting for Nex Dex
Jaywon55

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Comfort is where security is  Cool .

So I'll assume you're talking about more secured platform.

Decentralized trading platform are more preferable in terms of security.I like to trade on Hybrid decentralized trading platform/non-custodial trading platform www.bbod.io
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

In my opinion, best of all Bittrex-this exchange has very low commissions and very quickly withdraw funds. I have been working with this exchange for more than a year and am very pleased.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I prefer idex to other exchangers. It is easier and user friendly with less fees. But if you use idex, don't unlock with private key, try to use metamask or Keystore file.
-snip
I agree with you on dex but whales hates this kind of exchange for sure first they cannot use bots to manipulate markets I never heard til this moment using bot from a dex exchange its not impossible but the processing will be slow, btw bancor network is really a good exchange with huge number of supported tokens at the moment volume is also good i got no problems exchanging my tokens everytime I need to trade but one disadvantage is its only for ethereum assets.

hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Usually I will complete my trade on many trading platforms, which depends on the cryptocurrency I trade!
Bitcoin-Binance
XRP-Bitbank
Ethereum-OKEx
Tether-Binance

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I mostly use Bittrex, but sometimes Cryptopia for the coins that are not listed on Bittrex.
i had good experiences in trading on both exchanges.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

I do not trust centralized exchanges so try to use only decentralized such as:

https://idex.market
https://forkdelta.app

Good luck!)
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

With decentralization: IDEX will be the preferred, easy and friendly exchange platform for me. With centralized flooring exchanges, I prefer to use Huobi than binance because of the friendliness and convenience from the OTC that they offer recently. It is suitable for withdrawing money and converting very good value.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Binance, kucoin, bittrex and then poloniex.
Etherdelta is also fine but it get struck at slow internet speed.
More importantly i will ignore logging in exchanges as they ask for kyc which i believe i should never do it as i love privacy in crypto world.
miguelborges99

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

CoinEx seems cool.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

-snip
I agree with you on dex but whales hates this kind of exchange for sure first they cannot use bots to manipulate markets I never heard til this moment using bot from a dex exchange its not impossible but the processing will be slow, btw bancor network is really a good exchange with huge number of supported tokens at the moment volume is also good i got no problems exchanging my tokens everytime I need to trade but one disadvantage is its only for ethereum assets.
Bancor.network is underrated but this would really become famous soon if we do look on its potential or performance on overall market. Using up exchangers would matter on where it do meets our expectations and on where we do suit ourselves to be comfortable. Just only be sure to stick on the good ones rather using unknown or non-popular exchangers if you don't like to experience hassle when problem do arise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?
With efficiency and professionalism I choose the Binance exchange platform. But at your question, I prefer to use IDex more as it brings ease, convenience and speed. Moreover, it is hierarchical - it is in line with the ecosystem's tendency and the operating principle of the crypto market.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

Okex and binance. I usually use these two exchanges the most. And of course most of the exchanges I have used. But only two exchanges make me most satisfied. Smooth and very good for the user.
Yeah that's a good exchange with high security features. I like also IDEX and bancor as they are user friendly interface with no KYC needed.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:51:45 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 03:51:24 AM by DeadCoin

I have used the following exchanges; 

Coinbene
Coss.io
Yobit
Hitbtc
livecoin and
IDEX

Except COSS.IO is find all other exchanges are really good to use for trading. The transactions do happen within few minutes and the support team is reachable and devs do solve the issues much faster. Really had a bad time with COSS.IO.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

In terms of functionality, the exchanges are almost the same. It is necessary to get used only to the interface. It’s best for me to use hitbtc since it was the first exchange I used. Matter of habit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: