Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

The dramatic dump of crypto-assets is the main reason why the market is down right now, and this dump is obviously caused by the postponed SEC decision on ETF. This created dilemma in the investors or players. It's not that the people don't believe in crypto anymore. It's just that they are uncertain about its future. Its future is very positive and promising yet volatile. People want to make quick profit, and many cannot stand these fluctuations anymore. Many have gone impatient and are selling off. That's why we see a bloody market now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Big whales just waiting?

In my opinion, big investors already quit into bitcoin, because the price is too low now and they think Bitcoin is slowly dying now, but in my opinion, let's prove to them that bitcoin is not going to die, it is just taking its right time for the recovery of the value, who knows? we can have another ATH's for a year now.
Right now, the market has started recovering after a long dump and that we can expect that the market value of the crypto coins will rise even higher in the coming days as the dark days are over now. It is the time to either buy more number of the crypto coins or to hold the coins which you already bought as this will then help you in having more money which you can use for your better living.
rembad

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

I believe that now is the time to engage in any activity related to the crypto currency market. If you do not have enough money, then it's better to look for interesting projects through the bounty campaign.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I believe it will recover and take new steps. The market is affected by external influences that affect the overall financial market. Time will tell everything, be calm before the changes. It is also the challenge of human mind. Passing you will be the winner.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

as you said, why the market is down is because a lot of negative news is spread and it makes "People don't believe in crypto anymore"
pattley

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

I think the market is down because the tree is being shook. The big boys are getting in right now and they want good prices.  I think the weak hands and the inexperienced are getting a lesson right now.  This may take a time to recover depending on how long they need to accumulate.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

My opinion is because many people try to invest in bitcoin and make the price go up and down. Of course because it makes the price chaotic and the longer it goes down the more I see.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

This could be the lowest market dip for btc and altcoins since the start of 2018 and perhaps this dips could be due to some whales market manipulation. These whale investors are just waiting until the lowest lowest level it will reach before buying huge amount of btc in the market and will obviously wait for the bull market to happen then sell right after they earn huge amount of profit from their btc investment.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

Not sure why the market is down right now, there are some negative news about crypto market recently, maybe relate to that. Or maybe relate to some big whales. Seems that ETH is only around $300 now, which is far below its once highest price. I still hold some ETH and BTC, hopefully it can recover soon.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

Big whales just waiting?

In my opinion, big investors already quit into bitcoin, because the price is too low now and they think Bitcoin is slowly dying now, but in my opinion, let's prove to them that bitcoin is not going to die, it is just taking its right time for the recovery of the value, who knows? we can have another ATH's for a year now.

There are too many investor who quit by cryptocurrency because of the price and that's why it affect the circulation of the price.  The more the biggest demand that lost, the more the price dump.  We see that when the price drop, it also drop more because they quit.  It is the cycle of bitcoin and soon it going rise and there are too many investor regret on what they've lost.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I don't know if the market down is because of the regulation because I am not reading the news about the regulation from which country. these situations make many traders afraid to enter the market because the market is not stable and it is too risky to trade so they prefer to be safe for a while. people still believe in the cryptocurrency but they want to wait for a while until the market becomes stable so they can start trade again. I don't think that this is because of the countries in Asia that applying the regulations and the law because as far as I know, the cryptocurrency market depends on the supply and the demand from the people.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I am sure that is related to country wise decisions and it will affect the local market as compared to the whole market or global market in short.

Big whales just waiting?

They are not really waiting, they are acting and that is why the market is getting manipulated heavily and thats the reason market is dumping or could be one of the great possibility of happening this.

Thats barely the reason for crypto currencies going down. I am 100% sure for one investors that is leaving the crypot there are 100 more taking his place.  Tongue

Again the local market thing, see my point number 1.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Some government are working on cryptocurrency regulation because they want that cryptocurrency will not be used in any illegal form of money transaction. They also want that our investment in cryptocurrency will safe. Even if the market are down, some investor's still invest because they know that crypto market prices fluctuations is just normal in this world. Still hopeful to rise for the next months. And I don't think so that less people know about cryptocurrency.  It increases everyday as they educate their self about crypto.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

It’s a tough time for bitcoin holders due to its continues dump & they are thinking that may be bitcoin is dying. I’m not saying that im 100% correct but I think bitcoin will never die with its handsome market cap, right now its need to buy bitcoin with this dump instead of panic selling.
Very soon we will see bitcoin & other alt coins green, so we don’t have to lose hope.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

Later price will increase, now is good time cause I can buy more coins with less money. Any doubt?
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

People began to trust unverified news more and do not think that after such bad news they sell their coins and the market falls.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

It’s a tough time for bitcoin holders due to its continues dump & they are thinking that may be bitcoin is dying. I’m not saying that im 100% correct but I think bitcoin will never die with its handsome market cap, right now its need to buy bitcoin with this dump instead of panic selling.
Very soon we will see bitcoin & other alt coins green, so we don’t have to lose hope.

Hopefully the results of ETF in September will be in favor of its development, so that many investors will buy BTC and the price can increase in line with the expectations of all of us
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

In my opinion, whatever the reason for the crypto market is the usual down and rise, but I'm sure that the market is getting better so that someday we can get big profits.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

This can be a stepping stone for the market. I believe this is the time to buy the crypto that you think it's potential. A good chance.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

Well for me Why Market is falling dawn?  To be honest im not reading any articles or any news  but i know because of the big whales dumping and manipulatting the Market thats why cryptocurrency is falling down.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: