Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4323 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
stop this damn question because im sick and tired reading this same issue almost everyday,you fool should leave crypto if you can't take time and patience to wait the progress,youve been always affected when fall but no reaction when the prices goes moon
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

In my opinion, whatever the reason for the crypto market is the usual down and rise, but I'm sure that the market is getting better so that someday we can get big profits.
Market is now experiencing minor correction, it drops again from 8k to 6k. I still consider it as something not to panic or worry much about, when you engage in bitcoin you should know how to deal volatility and be strategic enough to whatever arising crisis in the market. It is a normal trend and we should embrace that reality. This price correction is a temporary movement of the market and there's still a big chance for it to recover.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

Today there is a bitcoin value in the market that is lower than that. It does not have to worry about it anyway. Even investors need not fear to invest in the investment. But inevitably, the market will appreciate in the next few years There will be a bitcoin value increase. Last year, the bitcoin value was increased to $ 20,000. They do not have to worry.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

The market does not work because the howl is very fast and simple at the moment the same drop. The market should not grow for 1 year before capitalization of 1 trillion dollars it has to happen gradually.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

is not thinking but is in front of the market is falling very deep. It is possible that in the short term the market will rebound, I believe in this market and I believe that crypto money will never collapse.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

I think there is a preparatory stage. After that there will be a pump.
Yeah it seems you are right. In every downfall there will be a bull run that will happen. Although this bearish had control the market for the past 6 months I hope that a good news will come to boost confidence on the investors to buy bitcoin again.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

is not thinking but is in front of the market is falling very deep. It is possible that in the short term the market will rebound, I believe in this market and I believe that crypto money will never collapse.
If the market rebounds, then by 2019, this year I see the market going down and it is a very difficult year for the cryptographic market, so please be patient in holding the coin. until the market recovers
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Currently crypto is red, there are many causes. Because currently many people are hesitant to invest in Bitcoin because prices always go down, then in my opinion in the middle of the year dumpers do this strategy to pump at the end of the year, then wait for approval from Bitcoin ETF. And in many other countries many have begun to prohibit buying and selling Bitcoin. However, in the next few years Bitcoin will rise soaring in the opinion of the highest people in the world.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

People should stop believing in crypto currency, and only after that there will be growth. The undermining of faith is the number one goal before another growth.

Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

The level of trust and the legislative base (at least lack of restrictions on the purchase and use of crypto) have the most influence on the market.

In case of increasing confidence in the crypto currency, capitalization will increase, attracting new investors.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Extreme volatile like what happen in market right now, once happen 4 or 5 years ago. Bitcoin price drop from $2000 to $200 and many peoples suffering loss their investment. Its not indicating people not believe on crypto anymore but its very usual in crypto market volatile like that
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Some bad news from the market accompanied by delays through the credits from S.E.C are the main reason that makes the market down. But I believe, from now until the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019, the market will start to grow again although there are still skeptics from investors.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Big whales just waiting?

All of the reasons you've mentioned are the things that might had bring why this market down,but the main reason is those weak people that scares of losing their money.thats why they withdrawing even with no particular situation,instead listening in fake news  and the fud that created by those who wanna bring the market down so they can purchase as many as they can
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Some bad news from the market accompanied by delays through the credits from S.E.C are the main reason that makes the market down. But I believe, from now until the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019, the market will start to grow again although there are still skeptics from investors.

Everyone is too critical of the SEC's decision on the ETF. So they lost confidence in the crypto when the SEC repeatedly delayed their decision. If the end of September ETF is accepted then the market will explode. Everyone is waiting for that

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

People in the digital currency believe in the power of cryptocurrency. Not the regulation is the issue here but the people who wants bitcoin in the lowest peak of it. And also those people who are trying to sell all of their coins in the market without knowing that it'll affect the market.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

points 2 and 3 are very reasonable. the whales who sell their bitcoin make the price go down, and some people panic to sell it. then with large capital, whales are ready to start their big investment again. and when the price of all crypto drops dramatically, people will lose their interest in crypto. and make the crypto demands decrease.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
verpobs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

the market has been steady for a long time. and I think it's a good thing that it's so stable. like the silence before the storm. it could be the opposite, we will see it over time.
aqila baruroh

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

this is because the ETF was delayed until September, this made many investors panic and sell their bitcoin. this is what causes the price of bitcoin to fall.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

The market is in such a deep correction that many lose faith. But those who save their coins will win .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

i don't know why it is so hard for some people to check the history of altcoins! all of you check coinmarketcap, some of you even do it daily or multiple times a day to see how much you have lost. next time you visit it, try looking at some charts for long term like 2-3 years. zoom in on different parts of the chart and see how the pump and dumps have always been the same among altcoins.
there doesn't need to be a reason for the altcoins to get dumped like this and keep going down every day.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: