Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

I think that in December last year the price of bitcoin was artificially pumped, so it fell so low on correction and so long is in stagnation. At the same time, many young investors suffered losses, some were disappointed in the crypto currency. We hope that by the autumn, bitcoin will recover and will gradually rise in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcalimie

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

I don't know what is the major factor that affect the demand of cryptocurrency but I am sure that  it is really impossible for cryptocurrency not to show a breakthrough since as the time passby the population has increase exponentially.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

The market is down owing to a number of reasons, but the most profound among them is government policies and the high numers of failed cryptocurrency projects.
crazy_max

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

It is more correct to say that the market always works. Just different directions. Patience guys.

kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

I think that they thinking that bitcoin was going to die soon because of it lower price than usual that's why the investors was quiting btc so lets show them that were not going to shut down
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:09:03 AM

I think that in December last year the price of bitcoin was artificially pumped, so it fell so low on correction and so long is in stagnation. At the same time, many young investors suffered losses, some were disappointed in the crypto currency. We hope that by the autumn, bitcoin will recover and will gradually rise in price.
that is hope of all of us, but this certainly must be supported by attitude of the government that supports it. the more governments that support it, the better price of cryptos will be
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Well for me the market will stress anyone for the market low .but don't lost our hope I know that someday the market will increase .
lobanoval

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

A lot of factors ae contributing to this. For instance, increasing number of coins is also a problem as it takes share of good coins.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

for me a market is actually down because the crypto is falling down it. People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

A lot of factors ae contributing to this. For instance, increasing number of coins is also a problem as it takes share of good coins.
I think because of the lack of trust of new investors to invest in crypto and they take their money back so that prices become unstable with a lot of dumps from large investors who have many cryptocurrency assets. so that it results in chaotic prices in the market and gives a bad effect on all crypto prices

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

I think market is in down right now due to speculations over the internet. People panic and they sell their coins.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

maybe the market wants to make a correction price again before it increases later and I think this is what happens in the market every day or every week. and if you want to buy any coins, then I think it is better you get prepared with the price you want because it will happen soon. I am sure that after the market is down, the market will increase back. and who knows, the rise of this time will make the crypto market can recover because no one knows when the times comes so it is better that we can keep trying.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

I think I have to believe in some market trend. Just like the past years, August has been so quite, like all of the prices were falling, the market is down, and people are panicking. I dont know if these is some kind of trend orchastrated by the whales or something that people are getting rid of and start dumping their coins.
One thing is for sure, its the people who dump their coins and not buying back for crypto investment thats causing the market to be on its worst condition. Especially ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

There are many reasons why the market is down right now. Regulations during this year, have played a key role in undermining Bitcoin's price at a fast pace. Other situations like FUD related to mainstream media, and public figures (like Warren Buffet) against Bitcoin, has made most people sell their Bitcoin. Another good reason why the market is on a downtrend right now, is because of the whales’ price manipulation within the market. The pressure from them seems to be strong, which is having a very bad effect over the whole cryptocurrency market (since all altcoins depend on Bitcoin as a reserve currency).

Lastly, the market could be heading south right now, because of the uncertainty related to the approval of a Bitcoin ETF from the SEC. The decision has been extended to September, which could mean why prices have been on a downfall. If the ETF becomes approved by the SEC, then prices could start heading north, as hype and demand increases on the market. The days for a bull market to reappear will take longer than usual, if based on the same patterns of Bitcoin's price movements back in 2013.

Therefore, all I can think of this current situation is that it's the perfect time to buy cheap Bitcoin before it rises back up again. Grin

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I think market is in down right now due to speculations over the internet. People panic and they sell their coins.
this current condition can be advantages for other people.they should buy this cheap coins after many people panic selling after bitcoin moves down.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think too much weak hand in the market, they expecting too much in crypto and they think they will got 2-5x profit just in a few days or weeks and when the market down they seel all theirs coins. This is really bad and they put too much hope in etf. I do believe without etf bitcoin and cryptocurrency will keep developing many big investors will coming from good new compliance exchange like bakkt and bison that will coming this years. We need to stop panic with the market condition, and also this really good time to buy in this dip situation.

camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

I believe its due to manipulation by government agencies.  I think they got caught and are trying to squeeze their way in now.  hence all the regulations and ETF's.  Notice how we are talking about them and what they are doing.  They have successfully weaseled themselves in. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

I think too much weak hand in the market, they expecting too much in crypto and they think they will got 2-5x profit just in a few days or weeks and when the market down they seel all theirs coins. This is really bad and they put too much hope in etf. I do believe without etf bitcoin and cryptocurrency will keep developing many big investors will coming from good new compliance exchange like bakkt and bison that will coming this years. We need to stop panic with the market condition, and also this really good time to buy in this dip situation.

I concur. There are many noobs in the crypto market nowadays, which is one of the various reasons why the market is falling right now. Since noobs are inexperienced, they cannot tell the difference whenever there is FUD occurring across the mainstream media, or whales price manipulation. But, wise and experienced people who own Bitcoin will not sell no matter what since it's highly probable that it would rise in price within the upcoming years.

In some cases, newbies are only driven by pure hype and speculation, rather than considering Bitcoin as a serious investment. They're only in it for the money, and not to use the cryptocurrency to improve their daily lives. Sure, many Bitcoin holders (like me) are quite disappointed with the current downtrend in price, but it's no reason to quit it in the first place. As this may only be temporary, Bitcoin's price would surely rise back up again, along with the rest of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, making it a profitable journey for people who get in now at cheap prices. Roll Eyes

SiFF

Activity: 80

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the weak hands left the market already, they got burned and will not touch crypto very soon again. I see another big problem. A lot of people lost money this year and there is a lot if liquidity gone. Therefore it is really key to get in fresh money. I hope there will be some green light from regulators soon.

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Invsters low in the market place.  That the reason of down the price. If investers increas the price will be increas. Some people affried to invest. Nowadays most of the know about the bitcoin. So people invets in the bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is increasing. Next month it will be high the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: