Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

I just think of it that there is a demand of crypto right now or maybe some people are selling their cryptos. Whatever it is, i don't really mind at all because i know this is just a normal happenings in the cryptoworld and sooner or later, it will going to be good again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:19 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 05:03:33 PM by Cryptoworld4

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
No one really knows what is responsible for the current low prices in the market. We just have to remain steadfast.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

No one really knows what is responsible for the current low prices in the market.
There are few possible reasons but I'm not sure of those reasons.

I used to speculate those news that are coming and guesses what's the possible cause for the market to drop accordingly. But after few days there will be another news that the first news was a false one and doesn't have reliable basis.

Looking out the reason nowadays is becoming harder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

No one really knows what is responsible for the current low prices in the market.

I used to speculate those news that are coming and guesses what's the possible cause for the market to drop accordingly. But after few days there will be another news that the first news was a false one and doesn't have reliable basis.

the only thing I think about right now is to wait for prices to rise again. Well, I think in the near future the price will return to normal. but at the moment, it's so difficult to see the price of coins falling like this.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

the only thing I think about right now is to wait for prices to rise again. Well, I think in the near future the price will return to normal. but at the moment, it's so difficult to see the price of coins falling like this.
the thing I do now is just be patient waiting for prices to go up, I always pray that the market will return to normal as soon as possible, because many investors are definitely in dire need
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
I think that is the manipulation of the whales. Well, I think the Crypto market is about to cease to exist in the years to come. That is an undeniable truth. I feel this is a strong whale market and it is totally worthless!
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

Big whales lead the course to the bottom for mass buying up at low prices)
I think the situation is regulated and under control...
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Frankly I don't care why the market is down. What i do know is that i can buy coins left and right to boost my holdings so that when the bull market arrives I know I'll just kick back relax and watch it pay for itself. But to answer your question, i guess it is a correction of the market for when bitcoin spiked about the beginning of this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear

Clearer information indeed. There are investors or some newbies who are afraid of cryptocurrency because of the unnecessary news, in which those news is not true and just created for it to destroy crypto. Those news are not enough to destroy the trust of loyalist crypto users. It is probably the main reason why the demand is not rising, where demand is what the market needed today.

Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I agree that whales manipulate the crypto currency market, so you need to be patient and wait.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

I’m still yet to understand something about this, whenever price pumps and drops,, it’s always at a price rate where it is above the last lowest rate it was on before the pump. E.g. price was at low $2000 in 2017 and before the end of 2017 it was at $19,000, then this year our lowest is $6000 which is above the lowest of last year with extra $4000+.

So does that mean that they pump the price to get people in and dump once lots of people has gotten in or what? Those that invested late are probably the ones complaining right now.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

I wonder if the current foreign exchange rates have anything to do with why the market of bitcoin is down? Does it rely on it or did bitcoin market status go down on its own? What do you guys think?
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Cause i think the etf will definetly will be postponed and many people are panic cause of goldman sach postpone the trading desk.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Capitalization is decreasing and this suggests that people began to withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat.But this fact does not mean that people stopped believing in crypto.And I agree With your version 2.Whales are really waiting for an even greater reduction in the price of cryptocurrencies for mass purchases.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

As the infrastructure for electronic money markets and institutional products around large electronic money improves, the volatility of digital assets will decline. But, until then, it is important for investors to admit that space is still variable, including uncertainty about regulation and a surge in volume that can reverse the trend of the market right away.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Just a bubble price drop. The prices now are going back to normal
Well majority of people badly suffered and got their trust in Bitcoin damaged because many of them had been expecting some great profits and that did not happen.

Besides, the price remained dormant for a long time almost more than half of a year and this was also a tough time however there had been green signals as well. Right now, there is a slow rising trend in the Bitcoin market and this might be the time when Bitcoin do not fall back.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

There are too many interventions by the oligarchs or "whales" that cause the cryptocurrency market to fluctuate. Is there any newer news by the end of 2018?
wayne_kenoff

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Market is down but not die. Be patient it will be on moon soon. You can't see bitcoins future by watching the chart no one know when the price fluctuated 
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: