Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

The world economy has a crisis that has affected the financial market!
China and the United States have to carry out large-scale trade wars, affecting the economic situation of many countries. Many people do not have extra money to make financial investments, and the cryptocurrency market is also seriously affected!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

So far it was always so, that after a price high a time of depression came and the prices slide again into the cellar. A little bit I was hoping it would be different this time, but apparently it repeats itself again and again. The spread of Bitcoin and crypto is increasing as well as the degree of popularity and still the price is collapsing again, without any real reason behind it. So the big whales apparently make their money with crypto and it always seems to be the same. So I wait and hope this depression time will pass and look forward to the next price push up.  Wink

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I don't really know what is happening in the market now. Its totally different from the first i enter the market. All crypto are in downfall mode since first quarter of this year. When it will become stable. Many people are in panic mode also.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

In my opinion, the current price of Cryptocurrency coins is part of the fluctuations in the price of digital cryptocurrency assets, and things like this are commonplace and we actually have to be aware of this, no need to blame anyone, let alone prejudice. Coin prices will immediately rise, although the increase is not significant. stay here, until Bitcoin, Eth, and other coins go back to the moon.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

The market is falling and there are no signs of stopping. Many investors were scared. I don't know the market down for any reason? But I believe the market will soon stabilize again and this is very normal in investment. The market has increased, the market has fallen.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

The market is asleep and waiting its turn.
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

To me, the number of altcoins/tokens has increased too quickly and the total volume had to be divided into many branches. I think this prevents the crypto market from going up. The rule is simple: if you cannot go up, you go down.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

As the infrastructure for electronic money markets and institutional products around large electronic money improves, the volatility of digital assets will decline. But, until then, it is important for investors to admit that space is still variable, including uncertainty about regulation and a surge in volume that can reverse the trend of the market right away.

Correct! The main reason behind volatility in the crypto market, is simply because of lack of regulatory pressure from governments around the world. If governments decide to crackdown on popular exchanges to detect price manipulations, and enforce the law, then you'll see that the whole cryptocurrency market will stabilize just like the stocks market. Since it's been only 9 years after Bitcoin's emergence in our world, the blockchain and crypto space is still not mature. Governments have been taking their time to analyze how blockchain technology works, to be able to implement the proper regulations and enforce them.

Once this becomes a reality, then I think that serious institutional investors will jump on the crypto wagon. When they do, you'll see a huge bull market run unlike no other. I guess that last year's bull market run was simply the beginning as there's more to cryptocurrencies that you've never thought possible before. With Bitcoin's finite supply, it's no wonder that it'll become more valuable in the future according to the rules of supply and demand. But, all we must do is to patiently wait until the time comes for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to rise again. Therefore, the market may be down right now because of FUDs and Whales, but it may not last for long. Smiley

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

There is a decrease in the price of Bitcoin in my opinion influenced by several factors, one of which is when some social media reports negative things or does not accept Bitcoin so people are reluctant to use Bitcoin and many sell their coins so the supply of Bitcoin on the market is worth increase.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Well, there are a lot of speculations going on now as to why the whole cryptocurrency market is down. And to add to this dip; no much positive assurance coming from any of the so-called pioneers. I can only say for now that I can't point really to any reasonable reason in particular but it's only a phase of the whole market trends and a come back is sure later on.
SterlingGuy82

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

I think the current situation in the market may be due to manipulation from the whales.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

It is the nature of the Cryptomarket. It goes up and it goes down as well. Many investors or shall we see the newbies on the thread are being panic because of the wrong information. Cryptomarket needs right now is a massive buy order to get the increase. Hope it will increase again later, nothing to worry about this.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

I see the current market decline is a natural thing to happen, based on what I have heard, this is the act of America, gold and silver are also affected. whatever causes the market down at this time, I hope it will be quickly resolved so that it will attract investors and new people to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies...

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

It is the nature of the Cryptomarket. It goes up and it goes down as well. Many investors or shall we see the newbies on the thread are being panic because of the wrong information. Cryptomarket needs right now is a massive buy order to get the increase. Hope it will increase again later, nothing to worry about this.

Yeah but there will be people who will panic and drag others along further influencing the price decline. Though i think that's one of the natural factors that moves this market. We can't really do anything to prevent it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
of course with the current market decline is our chance to buy coins that have great potential to be held until the market rises. because if the market goes up then the benefits we get are easy
For all of us holding is good and profit worthy option because it help us to reduce our risk and get good amount of profit, rise in price makes our hopes high and I am one of those who has a lot of bright and shining hopes from crypto currency, if the market for now is down it means it is good opportunity for us to buy and invest money for cheap price and get higher profit.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Obviously the market is depending on demand and supply so the price will drop when people are preferring to sell their coins due to fud or price manipulations and all we have to do is just be very patience.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:40:09 AM

Big whales just waiting?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

yeah, I think the market going down. the price has already reached its lowest but it is going back up already. The lows and highs are common but this is the hardest time to stay motivated and believe in the future of bitcoin. we can't say anything until at the end of this year.
The market is sluggish due to the effects of negative sentiment voiced by some observers who predict that bitcoin will continue to experience price reductions due to several factors such as the high price of bitcoin that is difficult to control, many countries that do not want to accept bitcoin as a payment instrument or a security level that is doubtful due to bitcoin theft by hackers.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

Look at the numbers of the crypto market. This is the result of the next topic to be discussed. The cryptocurrency market fluctuates, many investors have to withdraw.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

In my opinion, because bitcoin ETF is rejected by the SEC, and world political influence where there is a trade war between the US and China is more or less influential on cryptocurrency, making investors sell their crypto assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: