Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4323 times)
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

Well in my own opinion I think its because of manipulation of the whales. That's why many people panicking and sell thier holding.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

the rise and fall of crypto coin prices, is very much influenced by trading activities. so in my opinion the reason prices go down is because the supply of coins is a lot, and demand is lacking. too many traders and investors who sell their coins, the reason for the price of coins is falling now.
Current value of Bitcoin is in the figure of 6k US dollar which is a low value if we compare it with its average price then it is a very low value and is best for investment right now so we have to proceed for it now so as to get it on low price. Using less resources to buy in large quantity is the right strategy to have more in numbers and you will have its benefits in bull market.   
Gogosialver

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Special days that gives interest to whales have bigger affects on bitcoin than just a simple Tuesday, hence when you see moves that are going really high in a day or really low in a day than know that it must be some special day for bitcoin.
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

one of them, for some investors is considered important. the important thing is do not panic and rush to make decisions, and the proof the market can still survive.
for those who panic about it, maybe they sell it. but some are taking advantage of this situation to make a profit. for those with large capital, every decision they make to buy and sell will affect the ups and downs of the market.
I do not think so. in my own country the benefits and impacts are still being assessed. we are here because we believe in crypto's future.
for some countries this is a problem, and for others it is a new breakthrough that needs to be developed.
quoctien1997

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Because the digital market is not really trusted by many investors. The current market is unpredictable, and it is difficult to predict its value.
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
I think the main reason for the downing market is low interest and investment of the people around the world. People do not want to invest their money in bitcoin and due to low demand the price doesn’t increase. It will take long time to get its previous position of the year 2017. Market manipulation is also one of the reasons of no or very low investment of the people.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Like most things this is a combination of factors, in my opinion many governments thought that after the debacle of mt gox bitcoin was never going to recover, and suddenly out of nowhere a massive bull runs happened that took everyone by surprise including the governments and now they are passing new regulations to try to stop that growth and when you add that the bull run needed to end and then we entered in a bear market and you combine several other small factors this created the circumstances in which it was impossible for bitcoin to maintain its price.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

it is because of the market predictions. nobody would want to invest in cryptocurrency because of the situations of the coins. people are backing out, demand on Bitcoin is low. many people believe that the will never go up again. low in price in an investment is all over not only in Bitcoin even in stocks. we don't need to back out, if you have money this is the good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Throughout 2018, there was a lot of trouble, which blocked the journey of bitcoin. From the increasingly tight crypto regulation in Korea, the ban on advertising by Google and Facebook, and the last's the refusal of a number of bitcoin ETFs by the SEC. I think this is the main factor that has caused a decline in crypto currencies.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I think there are those who can control several crypto currencies and make the market red. Or it could be because of panic newcomers when the price of coins they hold down and cut their losses and finally sell it.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

Special days that gives interest to whales have bigger affects on bitcoin than just a simple Tuesday, hence when you see moves that are going really high in a day or really low in a day than know that it must be some special day for bitcoin.
Yeah the main problem is whales which do not allow small investors to grow up and make some money from bitcoin investment. Due to these whales small investors seldom lose their investments and now they are dishearten to put their money in bitcoin. Obviously when there is no investment cap and no or very low demand, the price will go down.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

I think, the down market is something that will always be in crypto market because crypto prices are volatile and will continue to change, so we don't have to worry and panic, wait when prices fall because they will change again and will rise again

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

Throughout 2018, there was a lot of trouble, which blocked the journey of bitcoin. From the increasingly tight crypto regulation in Korea, the ban on advertising by Google and Facebook, and the last's the refusal of a number of bitcoin ETFs by the SEC. I think this is the main factor that has caused a decline in crypto currencies.
There were a lot of problems on 2017 as well and yet the price went up, it seems people forgot how many problems we had in order to approve segwit, the miners did not want to do that, they liked bitcoin as it was and things got so complicated that they created their own fork, bitcoin cash, because the developers basically forced them to approve segwit.
nasekguring

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Big whales just waiting?

the last point is that the market is down, I think
because there are many other factors that influence the market to date
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Big whales just waiting?

i do not know if it is. but i just noticed that the price sometimes goes up and down with the same up. so maybe, it is being manipulated by the whales as of now that is why the market is red.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

We can't say it is exactly low right now but yes it is slighty low as compare to what it was expected.But such ups and downs doesn't affect much to BTC because bitcoin is very strong and has the capability to do a come back in market.Their is nothing to worry.Have faith in BTC.It will give you profit in coming years.It will remain on top in coming years ad well.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

The decline in crypto prices was caused by many people who fell in panic because of the negative news that made people rush to sell. That's where large-scale coins are sold, which makes crypto prices fall low.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is going down right now because a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency and there are a lot of false saying that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money, which is not true. That is why we are losing a lot of investors.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is going down right now because a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency and there are a lot of false saying that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money, which is not true. That is why we are losing a lot of investors.
Yes in this year many countries decide to banned bitcoin and  investor in that countries sell their asset because they don't want to against their goverment, it give a big affect to the market, because of that the market continue to go down and people start to be affraid to invest because they can't seeing a bright future in crypto.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The market is donw right now is simply because there are still countries who still do not accept bitcoin, that is why we are losing investors and supporters in every upcoming project. I think there are now only few people who don't believe in cryptocurrency anymore because most all of their holdings are in a very low price.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: