Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
Howits

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.
Maybe the reasons is after the falling of price people stop believing in bitcoin. Our main investor quit the platforms which make bitcoins market down.There should be another reason also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

Big whales just waiting?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.
Maybe the reasons is after the falling of price people stop believing in bitcoin. Our main investor quit the platforms which make bitcoins market down.There should be another reason also.
There are a lot of such reasons. I think that a big amount of peoples have sold their bitcoins at a dip and are now waiting for bitcoins to reach some good price again to purchase invest into bitcoins and to cover their looses. Most of the peoples have sold their coins i the bearish markets. Luckily i still have my funds with me and will HODL them for some more profits ahead.

Also some new peoples who really don't have much faith in bitcoins are now not ready to get back into them after seeing the bearish markets. We are aware about such pumps and dumps so that is not that big issue for most of us. Bitocins will surely again start back pumping and all we need to do is to keep giving them some support and to stay with them in their bad times (you know what i meant to say here) Grin
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the crypto market is being affected by the economy of the world now and some of the rules of the law. But I'm sure that these strict rules will soon be removed so that blockchain technology can help the world more. The future will be good soon, do not worry too much. Grin
Hopefully it will happen soon, we know that Germany has just invited bitcoin to enter, and in Thailand Btc was introduced. Hopefully many countries will catch up with it, so the sun will soon rise
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

I am in the favor of bitcoin and other crypto so when the price down then i am very curious about it and then i just watch the crypto market now the price is not changing highly so i think that the buyers are less and the market is down but it may be the elasticity in market like the demand and supply forces may effected in balance that's why the market is not showing upward movement.

warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Right now, the market does not believe in the solutions crypto is providing. Either its not ready for mass adoption, or there are other solutions that need to play out legislation wise (ETF) that will catapult distribution flows into the space. Either way, right now is the key word, being that this is the future of emerging technologies
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Well in my own opinion I think its because of manipulation of the whales. That's why many people panicking and sell thier holding.
If you think about the fall of the crypto market in the past, we have had great percent falls in the market values of crypto like Bitcoin in 2013 and many other as well. This is not just the activities of the Whales but other factors like government intervention and banning the crypto in many countries is also a reason. Market imperfection is yet another reason and the concept can be used to explain why the market of cryptocurrency falls.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

Hopefully it will happen soon, we know that Germany has just invited bitcoin to enter, and in Thailand Btc was introduced. Hopefully many countries will catch up with it, so the sun will soon rise
yes, I also hope that, there is a possibility that it will raise the price of bitcoin again. well, this year, there were so many rejections that occurred in bitcoin, well, and I think, that is the only reason why the price of bitcoin has dropped to date
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I heard many countries are now taking bitcoin down by banning them and some false news also interfering bitcoin's market.Every single news can be impact on its price and market.There's not only one but many reasons are here which are disturbing the market.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

the market is down, of course it is influenced by several factors and we should not have to worry and panic because the down market is normal and will continue to occur in crypto, so be calm and always think positive
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Many bought for 17-20 thousand and they now do not have money, the market does not come new money, a negative news background, there are no institutional investors
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I think that might be because of the bad news that makes traders panic and after that makes them sell all of their assets at very cheap prices and make the prices at the exchange place fall instantly so that prices drop like this.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

I think that might be because of the bad news that makes traders panic and after that makes them sell all of their assets at very cheap prices and make the prices at the exchange place fall instantly so that prices drop like this.

besides that, many traders especially new traders think that if the price is down then it will down too hard without any chance to increase. and if they still thinking like this, then soon, they will regret to make that decision because the bitcoin price will increase higher. they never learn that after the price down, it will get up again although today, it needs a very long time to increase higher and we can only waiting for the price to go up. but the market is down because of many things and I agree that the bad news can cause the price to go down.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

significant price reductions experienced by altcoin in recent months. this is because the price of bitcoin has decreased since the beginning of 2018 so there are a lot of selling actions on all coins. and the last few months of altcoin prices experienced a very deep decline due to unstable market conditions. many investors sell altcoins to switch investments in dollars. and many investors are arbitrase.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
missyqt29

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is experiencing down fall just because of the demand of bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin now are still decreasing so it may affect the bitcoin price. Also I think the bitcoin is lack of the new investors so it may affect also the bitcoin price.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is experiencing down fall just because of the demand of bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin now are still decreasing so it may affect the bitcoin price. Also I think the bitcoin is lack of the new investors so it may affect also the bitcoin price.
investor maybe become affraid put their money into crypto market.after several months not recovered yet, they wonder about this condition continue untill next year.and finally they maybe put their money into other investment portofolio.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

Big whales just waiting?

investor maybe become affraid put their money into crypto market.after several months not recovered yet, they wonder about this condition continue untill next year.and finally they maybe put their money into other investment portofolio.
hence with many investors who sell coins continuously for fear that the market will decline until the next year which makes the market go down. but for years to come my predictions the market will experience an increase not continuously
webdevmastery

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down today because there are more people who are selling their coins rather than holding, and people today are not patient enough to wait for the price to increase.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down today because there are more people who are selling their coins rather than holding, and people today are not patient enough to wait for the price to increase.
because they need to buy their daily needs.and no other income source for this.maybe selling coins although in cheap price could be their solution.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

the change in the price of the crypto currency in the market in my opinion is reasonable, but I think the decline in the crypto market is due to the spread of negative news so that the beginners sell their assets at low prices, which causes the crypto market to decline

indeed the price change of crypto currency is a natural thing, but panic selling at low prices from beginners in my opinion will not have a big impact on the decline of the crypto market at this time, which has a big impact is the interest of large investors because they are currently careful in determine its investment because of the influence of the spread of news that is detrimental to the crypto currency
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the main target this year for investors is ICO /projects, and all those has been able to raise huge funds more than previous years. And moreover price won’t continue to go up every time, there was a Bull run last year and that doesn’t mean that there will also be a Bull run this year, it occurs randomly and may not happen this year too.

There are other things we can engage in just like ICO, trading and a lot more of them to make money. You can still make money with Bitcoin through trading even when the price is down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: