Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

I've seen in few months back, most of whale are taking profits that caused the dumps on the market.
And the other possibility is, the plenty of panic sellers that sold their coins when the ETF postponed.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ShinobiFueled

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

Many investors feel insecure when cryptocurrency drops sharply, so they would rather sell than keep and that proves they are not calm. But I believe the crypto market will continue to recover, have faith.
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

For me the biggest reason is the ETF.
People are getting scared as it may get rejected and the market will be going down one more time. We dont know where the real bottom is. That why no one is buying. When no one buys the price has nowhere to go but down.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I've seen in few months back, most of whale are taking profits that caused the dumps on the market.
And the other possibility is, the plenty of panic sellers that sold their coins when the ETF postponed.
well, we won't know how much bitcoin will cost in the future, however, we only have to think of ways so we can get a lot of bitcoin. Well, when the market is down, I only hold the assets that I have, because I will lose when I sell them at a low price.
JustinYoko

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

It's sad when the price of a property is at its lowest. And of course, crypto can rank zero. There is always a high risk, but the rewards can be much higher. It is important to only deal with money that you can comfortably lose, as then you will not 'rush' as most people did to make quick money. So have faith in the market, and you will have a better reward than what you spent.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

As the value of Bitcoin is relatively short while Bitcoin's duration is very long. That only contributes to the expectations of investors today.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Everything is happening at once, bull markets and bear markets are a combination of factors, the last bull market was a perfect combination of many positive news coming at the very same time, and the bear market that we are experiencing is a combination of many bad news coming at the same time as well, that is why the price is struggling to recover in this year.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

People who don't believe in crypto are leaving, especially those who came into crypto while the market was on top. They hoped to make big fast money but it won't happen.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Well for me,  this situation is normal even if the price is so very low, just like what happened in 2017 the price of crypto in the market with in this month is very fluctuated also. So we must think positive instead of getting yo be worried.and expect by this coming Dec. 2018 the will inflates just like in 2017.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

After a few days ago the market trying to getting up and makes some coins increase higher, today the market is back to the regular movements, and all coins don't move too fast. Maybe the altcoin and bitcoin waiting for the next good moment to start to rise again so many altcoins make a step by step movements before it increases higher. The percentage of every coin is not too bigger, and the spread of every coin is not too significant, and I hope that this week, the market can rise again like the last week. But all in all, I think the market is stable, and maybe we can see some surprise from the altcoin and bitcoin also so better you prepare.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

Big whales just waiting?

The downside is normal in every market. I know people are panicking because the bitcoin has gone down so fast. Indeed, whales are controlling the market so that prices do not go down too much. I think the downside is that the dot-com bubble burst. The bitcoin going so fast will be the foundation for a strong downward move. that is the rule Grin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

Big whales just waiting?

i do not agree, crypto are soaring and spreading rapidly across the globe, its true there are some asian country that still trying to regulate crypto trading, if we are to look at the market data today, a couple of days ago, the price went up and then plunges today, those volatility indicates that the system is healthy and still working, regulations are just a bonus, it does not affect the price, what affects the price is the rapid buying and selling of crypto in the market, maybe there are whales that somehow affects the movement but it is how it works in crypto, anticipate that move and you can earn exponentially.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DRoseJonas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

In the crypto market, the prices go up and down are quite a normal thing. when the price goes down is the best opportunities to invest in the crypto market, so I don't think to worry about when the price of crypto goes down.
mukhamo

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

the value of bitcoin are settle down because most people needs the cash on hand or paper money to exchange for thier financial needs.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

Big whales just waiting?

The downside is normal in every market. I know people are panicking because the bitcoin has gone down so fast. Indeed, whales are controlling the market so that prices do not go down too much. I think the downside is that the dot-com bubble burst. The bitcoin going so fast will be the foundation for a strong downward move. that is the rule Grin
in each trading market , price moves up and down is normall.and we should adapted with this condition.dont againts the flow or we could die in market.in bearish market we could take best opportunity to buy coins in dip.
I did not find any news from the cause of the current decline in the price of bitcoin. well maybe people prepare for the possibilities that occur at the end of the month. well, hopefully the price will not fall far, and immediately go up again with a high price.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

because crypto market is very new. it was born less than 10 years ago and the market stayed so small for 6-7 years. And then it started to grow up so fast that is why people made huge profits and started to cash out that is why market is still not yet recovered.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

I have never seen this scenario before. When I joined the work for cryptocurrency, all i see are users being jolly and selling off their tokens and buying some more. The market before is very healthy. It is just very scary right now because everyone is on the lookout for the next pump for them to dump their coins and whales to accumulate more coins for them to manipulate for their own advantage. This cycle continues and tries to pull everyone down. I just got the wheels will turn before the year ends

tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is experiencing down fall just because of the demand of bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin now are still decreasing so it may affect the bitcoin price. Also I think the bitcoin is lack of the new investors so it may affect also the bitcoin price.
In this down market we need not to abstain our selves from investing here because this is the real opportunity for investors to get a single coin on low price.

However we heard that low market conditions are not good but only for those who invested on high price so must be avoiding to buy in low market. One thing more we are performing is wrong that is the selling of coins in low market does not let the price go high.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Big whales just waiting?

in each trading market , price moves up and down is normall.and we should adapted with this condition.dont againts the flow or we could die in market.in bearish market we could take best opportunity to buy coins in dip.
I did not find any news from the cause of the current decline in the price of bitcoin. well maybe people prepare for the possibilities that occur at the end of the month. well, hopefully the price will not fall far, and immediately go up again with a high price.
Nothing we can do except holding the bitcoins. No one want to lose their money nor we can control the price the only thing will left is holding as much as we can.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Bitcoin is volatile and we have to believe in bitcoin nature it can be increase panic sell won't give any profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: