Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

It may be because  AliBaba’s chairman Jack Ma’s statement where he advises traders against Bitcoin saying that “the digital coin is a bubble will burst.” Thus, it gives a bad influence for the market.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

Maybe many cases about exchange market was hecked is why market and crypto price still down, just two month for the end of years and hope have new era for bitcoin growing up and have higher price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

The market goes down due to numerous factors which come to play. Governmental regulations, SEC regulations, the denial of Bitcoin ETF, the attitude of sellers and buyers on the market, the ban of crypto in certain countries and on certain social media etc. These drives away potential investors because it creates fear in them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

Not all Crypto currency are subjective to regulate only leading crypto dominance like BTC and ETH would always affected to have regulation that's why until now almost all top crypto currency are still in a low price. they are still also in a flat market because of so many negative speculation but not going to die.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The bitcoin is experiencing down because the bitcoin is lack of new investors that helps the bitcoin to have a finance. Also the demand of bitcoin now is decreasing so the bitcoin experience down fall because it may affect the bitcoin price to decrease.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The bitcoin is experiencing down because the bitcoin is lack of new investors that helps the bitcoin to have a finance. Also the demand of bitcoin now is decreasing so the bitcoin experience down fall because it may affect the bitcoin price to decrease.

yeah right, also the whales are still not around or are having plans now to buy back and manipulate the market again soon. I cannot wait what's gonna happen to the market soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

The reason for the recent downturn is due to different political reasons. Some countries support while some openly challenge cryptocurrency. My advice is that you should keep your pennies until the value goes up again. The problem is that the crypto price will rise again, you have to be patient.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

increases and decreases in the market are common. If you only want all the coins to rise forever, the market is also not healthy. You have to think realistically about this
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

These are all the consequences of a sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin to $ 20,000 in December last year. Many investors in the euphoria of such a price increase bought Bitcoin when it was very high and serious disappointment occurred. However, the market has long passed the price bottom and may soon recover. We expect it to be until the end of the year.

musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Big whales just waiting?

We can show various reasons behind the continuous negative direction of the price. The fact that we are in the bear period, the big investors want to bring the price to lower points, and many amateur investors make their money out of this sector due to the damages will definitely be the elements explaining this price decline. Of course, this regression was not due to one reason, but from time to time, we can see that prices have regressed with only one reason.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

increases and decreases in the market are common. If you only want all the coins to rise forever, the market is also not healthy. You have to think realistically about this
Well, for now there is nothing special. I think the increase and decrease in prices occur as usual, and of course that happens because of demand and needs. for now there has been no big thought about the increase in market prices.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

The market is still in a critical position. Bitcoin price will be take in direction breaking. Of course, the investor who predicts what direction to break will win. My guess is that there will be a rise but I will be cautious.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

Your question is everyone's question, and I don't know what causes the decline in bitcoin prices, maybe bitcoin has begun to lose interest, but I'm sure it won't happen, the more time I think more and more people know about bitcoin and maybe some of them who are interested in bitcoin, maybe this is a game of big investors who have large amounts of money, when their markets drop bitcoin people will sell their bitcoin because they think it takes a long time for bitcoin to rise again and there is a chance whale to buy it to sell it at high prices.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

Bitcoin and crypto market are controlling by big whales and they if start buying bitcoin then it's price will grow far from 25k but it is very difficult that we can recover market and coins price while in the whole year i did not see any big change. Market is cool because of the availability of bitcoin and ICO which is also a better option for various new technology.

muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The way I see it, the main reason is that the market is "overheated" - there too many excesses in the form of hundreds of alts, which eventually lead to destabilization of eth and btc.
And yes, negative news coming mainly from Asia also cintributed to the loss of faith in cryptocurrencies, which appeared not as anonymous and unregulated as they initially seemed to be.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Nobody knows why the price of cryptocurrency market is down, seriously, all they do here is guess work. If anybody knows why the price is down, then they will be able to tell what to do to make the price go up again and that will also be a way for them to make wealth. And by the way, let’s just saying that the market is down, it is not down, it is at its correct price.

Last year it was said that the price of Bitcoin will be corrected and this is it. So everyone should keep cool and wait for when it will bubble again. That’s it, just have patience, and if you can’t have patience, then you’re on your own, nobody is forcing you.

You're right. Nobody can know for sure what's happening within the crypto market (unlike stocks). Since they're heavily unregulated, anyone can manipulate their prices or do anything with them without the intervention of the government. But, once the government starts cracking down on exchanges, and cryptocurrencies, then you could expect for things to stabilize a little. There could be many reasons why the price has been falling, but I believe that there's only one reason that has greatly contributed to this mess in the market.

As I've read an article across the web lately, I've seen that Mt.Gox has been liquidating its Bitcoin holdings across exchanges. Due to the huge amount of Bitcoin it possesses, by selling them on the market, it will cause the price to decline massively like it has been doing right now. I saw the article on Bitcoin Magazine, and I was surprised that no one mentioned this before. Everybody has been focused on the whales, government regulations, and other sorts of stuff, but none have realized the possibility of Mt.Gox liquidation of funds having a negative effect over the whole crypto market.

Anyways, despite what's happening, it's important to be patient as I think that this is only temporary and will not last for long. Next year, things would be even better I suppose, but if it won't, then there's the next year after that, and so on. Smiley

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

according to the research I did what caused the cryptocurrency price at this exchange place to fall due to bad news and because of people who were easily panicked, you could see when there was bad news about cryptocurrency circulating on the internet with a matter of minutes the price conditions at the exchange place will fall in price because there is a panic trader who sells all of his assets by selling instant.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

I think the market is up and down is normal, by that we will know when to buy and sell. The market has rebounded recently, but I think the market is still unbalanced, it still needs more time to completely balance.
Yeah it is natural. Some people will join and some will quit. Price fluctuation is normal and I think that the market in not down but people see the previous year big bump in the price and they want that bump once again and that’s why they think that the market is down. For me the price is normal and is according to the market value. There is nothing wrong with the market.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

I think there is a preparatory stage. After that there will be a pump.
Lol. What do you think about cryptocurrency market, a laboratory experiment that needs some preparatory before launching up a bull market? The market is being decided by the investors through its demand. The higher the demand from the cryptocurrency then higher market price for that crypto. Thus, it will happen when the  minds of the investors synchronizes itself through time. As we all know that the year ending for 2018 is the peak season for everybody for having a long holidays for the those days.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

I think there is a preparatory stage. After that there will be a pump.
Lol. What do you think about cryptocurrency market, a laboratory experiment that needs some preparatory before launching up a bull market? The market is being decided by the investors through its demand. The higher the demand from the cryptocurrency then higher market price for that crypto. Thus, it will happen when the  minds of the investors synchronizes itself through time. As we all know that the year ending for 2018 is the peak season for everybody for having a long holidays for the those days.

I think what it really needs now is some big new investors that are willing to make huge investments, also the manipulations of whales to make the market pump again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: