Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:37:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4323 times)
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Now comes the last Elliott correctional wave before the last ascending wave. Then there will be a fall of Bitcoin to 6000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place is currently falling probably also due to bad news that made cryptocurrency prices fall because too many people panicked.
I dont know what is the exact reason why the market is continue to go down but if we can hold and just wait until.the market recover again we can assure ourself to make money again and i think the market will really go down but it will not be forever down or red.

aceustere

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Governments around the globe are starting to follow up on Bitcoin and digital currency controls, in light of the fact that many have over Bitcoin's security as a speculation and exchanging product. In spite of the market defeat merchants are less worried about these developments of cost and are not letting the regular Bitcoin variances get to them. Some are clarifying the present cost as still greatly positive, particularly in the event that one zooms out on the outlines and takes a gander at where Bitcoin is in the master plan.
The market is down due to many factors. Demand for bitcoin is very low because of the dip and volatility in the price. Miners also not making money because of the low price, due to this supply are also limited. Post of the investors withdrawn or converted their investment to Altcoin because they have lost big money in bitcoin. Now they do not trust bitcoin.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
I don’t think it has anything to do with what’s going on in Asia, same things were happening in 2017 and price still continued to rise. Maybe it’s because whales has taken a break and looking for another opportunity to get in and pump again. The prediction was made several times last year and this is it. And market won’t continue to rise forever, there are also times it will fall.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place is currently falling probably also due to bad news that made cryptocurrency prices fall because too many people panicked.
I dont know what is the exact reason why the market is continue to go down but if we can hold and just wait until.the market recover again we can assure ourself to make money again and i think the market will really go down but it will not be forever down or red.
when prices go down like this, I think this is normal. even this happens every year. the price of bitcoin is indeed very unstable, so when prices go down, it has become a natural thing, because sometimes people sell in large quantities. but of course that does not rule out the possibility that the price will rise again.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Big whales just waiting?

from the 4 points above I might agree to the 2 things above it is true but at your point say "People do not believe in crypto anymore?" I feel that maybe people no longer trust crypto, but crypto needs new people who want to learn crypto or invest and trade in crypto, and for the sake of many Asian countries that have begun to make regulations on BTC also have an impact on crypto development itself, especially in the region asia, which I think is a lot of developing countries that should be able to accept new things to advance the economy, but they actually ban btc in their country Sad
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Fake news, rumors, banning of crypto in some countries are the main factors why the market is still down, and i  think it is not the right rime to pump the market.
SiFF

Activity: 80

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

The market is down because of numerous factors acting on the market at the same time. The market experienced attacks from governments after it hit Bitcoin hit $20K early of this year. The governments were scared of the kind of power Bitcoin could give to its users, hence decided to publish all kinds of bad news with the intention to create FUD in its investors and potential investors.

It would be really interesting to investigate what was the actual single biggest thing that happened which triggered the decline. I doubt it is related to governments mainly. Just before the decline Facebook and Google announced their ban, I think that was the beginning of the downward trend.

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

The exact cause of the market is down no one knows for sure this is because the market is down right now no one is predicting it will go down like this, if I think the market is down due to the effects of the year falling in the middle of the year and back up at the end of the year and survive Until the beginning of the year

shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Probably because whenever it goes slightly up everyone sells it because they think the Bitcoin fad is done and it will never go as high as it was in the previous years. Also, it might feel like it's not controlled by whales sort of control the market.

I also think so, unfortunately there are so many people in the deep loss so whenever things go into the green then these people try to reduce losses. Some might really need the money as they were in to deep, but most just don't have the patience it needs.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

I don't think that whales wait, they are actively buying coins because prices are surprisingly low, that's absolutely in their favor.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

Bitcoin and crypto market are controlling by big whales and they if start buying bitcoin then it's price will grow far from 25k but it is very difficult that we can recover market and coins price while in the whole year i did not see any big change. Market is cool because of the availability of bitcoin and ICO which is also a better option for various new technology.
I feel like I have been talking on the contrary to everyone for a long time now. Market IS NOT down right now. Yes it drops time to time but it also increases time to time. It was on a down right movement from december to june or may but in the end since it reached its low at 6k it has not been going low or high too much, yeah we saw 5.8k meanwhile but it went up and yes we have seen 7.2k as well but it went down. We are not in a downright movement on the market, we are just on a market that stands still and does nothing, sometimes it falls a bit and sometimes it goes up a bit but thats all.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 11:38:54 AM by Ahimoth

Bitcoin and crypto market are controlling by big whales and they if start buying bitcoin then it's price will grow far from 25k but it is very difficult that we can recover market and coins price while in the whole year i did not see any big change. Market is cool because of the availability of bitcoin and ICO which is also a better option for various new technology.
I feel like I have been talking on the contrary to everyone for a long time now. Market IS NOT down right now. Yes it drops time to time but it also increases time to time. It was on a down right movement from december to june or may but in the end since it reached its low at 6k it has not been going low or high too much, yeah we saw 5.8k meanwhile but it went up and yes we have seen 7.2k as well but it went down. We are not in a downright movement on the market, we are just on a market that stands still and does nothing, sometimes it falls a bit and sometimes it goes up a bit but thats all.
Market is not down because time to time it sudden change, it goes down but later goes up again. Market is unpredictable so you must prepared for its current situation and its movement especially to those do trading. Also I think the reason why market is down is because of the higher number of people who hold  it.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Big whales just waiting?

There is a lot of talk on this topic, but then why this situation has arisen - nobody knows. It can be assumed that such a long trend is a consequence of the tremendous growth that took place last December. I hope the market will recover soon.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

After the final decision on the ETF case, I think that the market will begin to recover as well I believe that the decision will be positive but even if this does not happen that the market will independently accumulate and begin to grow because of the fact that the prices will touch its own bottom !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
summersky2126

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

If the corporate news machine is milking this news, it's because big banks would like to make people afraid of and thus kill bitcoin. That and that alone is the motive for the sensationalism.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

The market is quite stable lately, being very curious where it will go from here. Kindof start to feel, it is not even down now, it is just the natural price Smiley But hope for getting higher of course.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

Considering the fact that Bitcoin market value was far above  $10,000 as at late last year is the reason why people are saying that the market is down and I don't blame them though because it could be that it was the time they invest in crypto currency market.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

The market is quite stable lately, being very curious where it will go from here. Kindof start to feel, it is not even down now, it is just the natural price Smiley But hope for getting higher of course.
Price has no movement and did not increase as people expected to happen. Manipulation does happen and ofcourse price are unstable. Exactly let just hope that bitcoin price will increase any moment.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Big whales just waiting?

We cannot tell but I know it was because of the market itself we cannot control on what is happening in the market, but I think it was normal what is happening now, you must became worried if all crypto currency is all pump this would be became bubble in the history but as you can see now there was a pump and dump so it was normal don't overthink too much it will cause depression.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: