Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4324 times)
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
There is a lot of talk on this topic, but then why this situation has arisen - nobody knows. It can be assumed that such a long trend is a consequence of the tremendous growth that took place last December. I hope the market will recover soon.
peoples are care about their money and don't want to take on that investment who is slowly banned every where.
Not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies are decreasing and banning.   
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

One logical answer is that people are selling. FUD can also effect the prices of coins. I have read some predictions, and they all say that in 2019/2020 coins are going to be worth a lot.

That's correct. Without a doubt, people are selling mostly because they are afraid about the whole cryptocurrency market crashing down at any moment. Even Ethereum's leader (Vitalik Buterin) had once said that cryptocurrencies could be worth 0 someday. Another huge factor that has contributed to the recent downfall lately, has been government regulations against cryptocurrency exchanges to crackdown on money laundering. While this is positive, most people have seen this as a bad way, effectively making prices go down the drain within a short time frame.

We've seen many predictions come and go, but no one knows with certainty what would be the price of cryptocurrencies within the market in the future. Therefore, all we could do right now is to buy cheap coins while the market is down to grab some profit once it goes back to its original state. Wink

The hesitation of other big investors hindered the market to recover, and even though many people desires for much profitable value it won’t be that easy. However, those predictions been raised by experts of crypto really helped a lot of traders to stay intact with their strong principles with respect to holding longer terms.
It’s a good opportunity for now while we have the best opportunity to buy those new promising coins which will provide us much better chance to grab at the declining price.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Someone once told me that no one knows why the market is down, but I don’t know if that’s true for sure. I have seen a lot of people say reasons here as to why the price of Bitcoin is down.

Some claim that the price of Bitcoin is down because the whales are not ready yet, while some are saying it’s because of ICOs that the price of every coin in the market went down. So which one are we going to believe? But I’m thinking it’s the first, maybe the whales are not ready.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

I think all this is happening because the EFT has not been accepted by the US, making bitcoin prices have a significant decline, if ETFs are accepted in a prohibited country for example, the US might have the opportunity for bitcoin to rise. We can only wait for the movement of the price of bitcoin and the receipt of ETFs in the US.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

You know whats worse than watching your portfolio drop...it's knowing that the next day all these finance sites are gonna start spreading FUD headlines scaring the World. Bet money tomorrow's headlines are gonna go something like this "Crypto is crashing, here's why" or "Crypto down 10%, is it over for crypto?"...and opinion pieces like "Crypto is dead, here's why you should stay away"
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Probably it is a little bit more complex, than just look for one reason. So I personaly just accept, that sometimes prices have to go down too, they can not keep going up forever. (unfortunately)

mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Market down becuase many bitcoiner sell their asset and make all of cryptocurrency price is down, but when all of investor want to buy again together will be back to higher price of bitcoin or altcoin.

This is the common cycle of crypto market every year, so this is the reason why so many investors are waiting for it to happen again. Soon when more new investors enters the crypto world I am sure the price of btc will pump.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.

whales always manipulated the market and we cannot do anything to stop it, the best thing to do now is go with the flow and grab the opportunities of earning big profit too.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

Maybe people are getting skeptical about crypto. The reason is that crypto was really hyped up but it wasn't ready to jump so high. Also the world economy isn't ready for it yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Market down becuase many bitcoiner sell their asset and make all of cryptocurrency price is down, but when all of investor want to buy again together will be back to higher price of bitcoin or altcoin.

This is the common cycle of crypto market every year, so this is the reason why so many investors are waiting for it to happen again. Soon when more new investors enters the crypto world I am sure the price of btc will pump.
Yeah those who invested long ago are waiting to have good profit and new investors will take some time to take part in recovering the price of bitcoin, the more people use to invest the more it get high in price,  I don’t think it will remain the same for more time, because awareness about crypto is being highly accepting, people are taking part in making bitcoin famous so this is the reason why I am so hopeful.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

If the corporate news machine is milking this news, it's because big banks would like to make people afraid of and thus kill bitcoin. That and that alone is the motive for the sensationalism.
Yes, market manipulators play major role in the market conditions but one more thing is that our actions towards Bitcoin are also irrelevant due to the lack of knowledge. We sell directly after a little increase in price that will create only small profit and nothing more so if you have opportunity to make big profit then why people sell for small profit. if they are making it short-term investment then they should not invest here but somewhere other place.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down right now because there is no increased in the investors. We have to double our effort to let believe in the world of crypto so that if they do believe they will also invest.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I think the market is down because people don't hype bitcoin as much as before.
Like last year and the beginning of this year, people go crazy over bitcoin, buying it and make the price pumped up. From those, not all really took interest in crypto, they just buy to get easy money, which is not true at all.
And when the price fell, they sold their bitcoin and make the market dumped. Well we lost most of unimportant users, but that's okay. The market is still trying to recover, and i think it's still doing quite well.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down right now because there is no increased in the investors. We have to double our effort to let believe in the world of crypto so that if they do believe they will also invest.

I believed with all your claims are relevant to the caused why crypto market are still down until now. In addition, I think some investor right now are waiting for the right time when to invest because crypto is a seasonal investment that makes people believed to be happened mostly on holiday season or on christmas approaching time. Why? Because during this time people are abundant of capital that can afford to invest crypto through to the belief to gained more profits on this right time of investment, the so called yuletide season investment period.
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Yea I think its best time to buy now because its look like bullrun will come in nearly month, pretty sure with huge profit

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

There area unit many factors. initial of all, ETF, for sure. a big promotion around ETF introduction makes the market additional volatile and any negative news regarding ETF take the costs down. It’s vital to know that the implementation may be a long method. One company's refuse to introduce ETF doesn’t mean constant for alternative firms. additionally, current market downtrends could also be associated with national rules. Also, questionable whales, guys with a great deal of cash, need to shop for at terribly low costs and by doing that they alter the market. Be prepared for jumps by the tip of the year.

The crypto market still lacks positive developments to push the costs up and lots of investors area unit looking ahead to some excellent news before swing their funds on bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies. FUDs and report on worth manipulations conjointly make the costs to fall additional. Crypto rules appear ineluctable and lots of countries area unit about to impose it to shield their folks from scams and ineligible use of bitcoin.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

it works, just not like everyone is waiting. in fact, I know that many now earn pretty well
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

The hesitation of other big investors hindered the market to recover, and even though many people desires for much profitable value it won’t be that easy. However, those predictions been raised by experts of crypto really helped a lot of traders to stay intact with their strong principles with respect to holding longer terms.
It’s a good opportunity for now while we have the best opportunity to buy those new promising coins which will provide us much better chance to grab at the declining price.

I concur. This has provided us a huge opportunity to get into crypto at cheaper prices for long-term profit. Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies on the market today, have been on constant decline ever since 2018 started. It's not surprising to see huge disappointment from newbies to serious investors, as governments have been starting to crackdown on cryptocurrencies, and whales have been manipulating the market, causing a big decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market.

But, wise crypto enthusiasts would simply buy more coins while they're cheap because they know that sooner or later, the market will rise exponentially just like last year. Behind the scenes, Bitcoin and other altcoins have been improving in terms of scalability, which means that they're preparing themselves for the future. Once they're ready to process millions of transactions per second, then you could expect for the whole market to go up once more. While the market is down right now, I think that the best thing you would do is to invest in Bitcoin to secure your profit in the future. Smiley

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I believed with all your claims are relevant to the caused why crypto market are still down until now. In addition, I think some investor right now are waiting for the right time when to invest because crypto is a seasonal investment that makes people believed to be happened mostly on holiday season or on christmas approaching time. Why? Because during this time people are abundant of capital that can afford to invest crypto through to the belief to gained more profits on this right time of investment, the so called yuletide season investment period.
There are a lot of activities that drive the value of the coin in this market over time. Sure, I would like to have an uptrend in this period but anything can happen so investors need to have backup plans for themselves to be able to accompany cryptocurrency.
malicoin

Activity: 46

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

there is no hope of investors and holders after the December and that`s make the money go out and not enter into the market I believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: