Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

the market is cyclical and just the correction phase is one of the cycles. soon we will start to grow don't worry

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
organicrice

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
I think that market is down now. because there is a small capital that cannot  afford the expenses that they encounter in their market..
Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
The market is down these days because the demand is low for cryptos. It is right that there are some people who not want crypto to be successful and become the global currency in the future. They spread false news about cryptos and their aim is to keep away investors from cryptos. To somehow they are successful because most investors now do not want to put money in crypto.
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
The market value is somewhat a domino effect to the entire cryptocurrency economy. However the positive side of it was the strong dedication given by most of the traders who's the main investors of crypto. If the fluctuations will continue to happen, I think the market recovery will be hard for bitcoin to surge back to profitable price.
Yeah you are right ups and downs in crypto market is normal and there is nothing to be worry about the current situation of the market. With the passage of time these conditions will change and the price will go up again and those who lost their money due to fall in the price will be able to recover their deficits in the near future. We just need to be patient and cool.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.
of course whales must get support from the news. so it is not uncommon for them to create a news to support their business. at this time we can see that prices are back down. and hopefully no one panics, because it is approaching the end of the year
That is another form of manipulation and I have no doubt that the whales are participant of it as well, but in that field they have a lot of competition because as know governments are trying to use the media to stop the adoption of bitcoin and they have done this with some success, so even if the whales try to influence the market that way I am not so sure how effective they can be.
cahbagus555

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

I think the market is down because people don't hype bitcoin as much as before.
Like last year and the beginning of this year, people go crazy over bitcoin, buying it and make the price pumped up. From those, not all really took interest in crypto, they just buy to get easy money, which is not true at all.
And when the price fell, they sold their bitcoin and make the market dumped. Well we lost most of unimportant users, but that's okay. The market is still trying to recover, and i think it's still doing quite well.

Bitcoin dominance in market right now more than 53% and i think its describe that most investor still holding their bitcoin. I am think market down recently because most people panic with fake news and its our opportunity for buying good coin with lower price
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

I believe that now the market is in the phase of set of positions by large players, as soon as positions are set, a catalyst will be created for growth and we will see this long-awaited growth.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I see that cryptocurrencies will help to evaluate things exactly as much as they actually cost
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

The market is down because obviously some people buy a lot of bitcoins from the market so things got serious. Even if right now the situation is not sky blue there are signs that the value will.grow like never before.
summersky2126

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Because of inflation rate why the market is going down. All were continously getting high.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

The market is down because obviously some people buy a lot of bitcoins from the market so things got serious. Even if right now the situation is not sky blue there are signs that the value will.grow like never before.
Mann people will quite after watching the market but i will stick with bitcoin. No matter where bitcoin price go even if it goes to 1$ i will still keep my invest and wait for years.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

I believe that now the market is in the phase of set of positions by large players, as soon as positions are set, a catalyst will be created for growth and we will see this long-awaited growth.
when big players decided to invest their money in crypto market,this bearish trend could end soon.but unfortunately there is no good news that could attrack them.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

I think bitcoin required some patient and knowledge if you good grip with your coins you can earn more money. I know the price is drooping but bitcoins is surviving it will be up just believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies technology.
troajansprider

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

I think the market is down due to the psychology of people, most people are psychologically waiting for the market signs increase. For a long time, most people continued to wait, even have negative psychology. They will either Hodl or sell, and do not want to invest at the moment.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

when big players decided to invest their money in crypto market,this bearish trend could end soon.but unfortunately there is no good news that could attrack them.
This is an open secret that the market is always influenced by the big players and same is true for the crypto market. We have these ups and downs in the market just because of the whales playing for their own interest. People holding big amounts of Bitcoin do have the ability to exercise the power and make the market favorable for them. This bearish behavior could come to an end upon the inflow of a big investment that counts to billions of dollars and this can push the market towards perfection again.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

No doubt that market so far was still declined its value in terms of their price. It is actually, 9 months almost where the situation has been stuck on this scenario, And I think there is a big manipulators behind this crisis who controlled the market. Because of that way, patience is our only tools for us to earn while waiting for the right time of bull run, though the market was too unpredictable.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

As a result of negative news, many people are afraid, those who come to crypto only with one goal, namely profit. Without having knowledge makes them panic, and decides to sell, and because so many people panic the market is experiencing a sharp decline.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

As a result of negative news, many people are afraid, those who come to crypto only with one goal, namely profit. Without having knowledge makes them panic, and decides to sell, and because so many people panic the market is experiencing a sharp decline.
No good news that others will adopt crypto also one of you mentioned negative news makes people doubt to invest. The market is down with so many reason affecting the price but ofcourse as a users let us hope price will surges up soon.
yulionoo

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

yes it might be because of regulations. but in my opinion the influence of the regulation on crypto is not too large. and I am more dominant in saying that the contributing factor is that the great pope is just silent and waiting and not making any transactions. if you say a price decrease because people don't trust crypto anymore, then I am less comfortable with you. because I think there are still many who believe that cryptocurrency will grow rapidly. I also agree if you say the cause might also be due to government laws and regulations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

Lots of FUD in the air right now crypto is the future mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: