Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need recommendation for good faucet software  (Read 704 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:07:02 AM

I am looking to start up several faucets and am looking for software recommendations. Preferably PHP and mySQL based. I don't need anyone to set it up for me, I just need the software recommendations so I can take a look at them. I'm hoping for a mix of free and paid options.

Thanks!

Cynthia

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:43:28 PM

I am looking to start up several faucets and am looking for software recommendations. Preferably PHP and mySQL based. I don't need anyone to set it up for me, I just need the software recommendations so I can take a look at them. I'm hoping for a mix of free and paid options.

Thanks!

Cynthia

Smiley you can make a faucet in any language. But I think if you don't know how to do it it is going to be a looong day :p
bittyweb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:46:46 PM

Thanks!

Cynthia

There are currently no softwares in market which is working fine.

Earlier there was one free faucet software, but it is dead with no support.
Bitcoin_Mafia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

Thanks!

Cynthia

Smiley you can make a faucet in any language. But I think if you don't know how to do it it is going to be a looong day :p

Hence the reason I was asking for recommendations for an existing script. I know they are out there. I see the same identical 2 or 3 different formats / functionality across most of the faucets out there.

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

I have bot faucet software, are you interested?  Wink

Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:50:01 AM

There is MyFaucet, MasterFaucet (using VirtualCoin) and Microwallet's own software (using Microwallet), if that was what you were looking for. Personally I've tried MasterFaucet and I made a faucet which uses Microwallet's API, both worked fine.
Bitcoin_Mafia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:04:51 AM

There is MyFaucet, MasterFaucet (using VirtualCoin) and Microwallet's own software (using Microwallet), if that was what you were looking for. Personally I've tried MasterFaucet and I made a faucet which uses Microwallet's API, both worked fine.

Did you have a preference one over the other? Thanks for the info Smiley

prhvideos

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:09:17 AM

I have used a few different scripts.
 Microwallet in my opinion has the best/modern one, if you do not play with the layout too much, the ad placement is good for converting into clicks.
https://www.microwallet.org/api

Bitcoin_Mafia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:25:33 AM

Microwallet in my opinion has the best/modern one, if you do not play with the layout too much, the ad placement is good for converting into clicks.

Does the Microwallet faucet allow for multiple coin types? For example, if I wanted to setup a DogeCoin faucet at doge.mysite.com and a MintCoin faucet at mint.mysite.com, could I do it (with two separate databases and installations, of course)?

Also, can users use their own wallet addresses?

Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:48:02 AM

Does the Microwallet faucet allow for multiple coin types? For example, if I wanted to setup a DogeCoin faucet at doge.mysite.com and a MintCoin faucet at mint.mysite.com, could I do it (with two separate databases and installations, of course)?

Also, can users use their own wallet addresses?

Microwallet accepts normal Bitcoin addresses, yes. But it doesn't support alt coins. MasterFaucet has built in support for some alt coins, and I think MyFaucet could work too if you modify it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: