Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: account blocked  (Read 225 times)
sonphamhp92 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Sorry for bothering you. my friend has an account on the forum: trunghin get the message: Sorry trunghin, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Bạn đã bị banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com. My friend did not know the reason for the ban and my friend sent the mail but apparently was not resolved. He can prove KYC to verify the real user. expect management to consider. Thanks
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

From what you posted, your "friend" is banned for breaking a forum rule/s. Vast majority of the time, it was from plagiarism.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
esmanthra

Activity: 504
Merit: 732

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

my friend has an account on the forum: trunghin

It seems that your "friend" was not just banned, but nuked (ban and removing of all the post history). Unless the original rank was a Newbie (so the account could be nuked by local mods), I wonder what your "friend" could commit, but it was definitely something serious.
sonphamhp92 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Maybe he does not know the rules because his account is just a new member. Can you review and remove the ban on him? Because he is participating in bounty campaigns on the forum. Sorry for disturbing you, thank you.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Maybe he does not know the rules because his account is just a new member. Can you review and remove the ban on him? Because he is participating in bounty campaigns on the forum. Sorry for disturbing you, thank you.

Reading/following the rules is the users problem. They are PLAINLY posted, there is no excuse.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
esmanthra

Activity: 504
Merit: 732

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

he does not know the rules because his account is just a new member

Common decency is to explore the standard of conduct in the community you enter. Every forum has the rules (even if they're few) - something that your "friend" should know, if he (or she) not yesterday started to go online.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: