Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔐⚕️Coral Health: Reclaim Your Healthcare Data⚕️🔓[CHT][WHITELIST]  (Read 520 times)
nmanji

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

What about HIPPA/GDPR, seems important in healthcare.
All medical records are encrypted both in transit from the EHR to the user's device and also while at rest on the device. Only the patient has the key needed to decrypt the files, ensuring the patient has complete control over their information. Neither Coral Health or anyone else has the ability to access this patient data without the patient's permission.

This means that risk is isolated to each patient and there's no centralized honeypot for a hacker to target as there with other solutions like Apple Health.

you mention a decryption key. I doubt patients can really manage keys. mostly old
The key needed to decrypt the information is only stored on the user's device. Coral Health does not manage the keys for our users.
potterbean5

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

All medical records are encrypted both in transit from the EHR to the user's device and also while at rest on the device. Only the patient has the key needed to decrypt the files, ensuring the patient has complete control over their information. Neither Coral Health or anyone else has the ability to access this patient data without the patient's permission.

This means that risk is isolated to each patient and there's no centralized honeypot for a hacker to target as there with other solutions like Apple Health.

you mention a decryption key. I doubt patients can really manage keys. mostly old
The key needed to decrypt the information is only stored on the user's device. Coral Health does not manage the keys for our users.

what if patient loses phone?
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

what if patient loses phone?
If the patient loses their phone, they'll have to go back and reconnect the app to their various providers.  The good thing is each provider only needs to be logged into once, because the app's connection is persistent. So if you have 5 providers supported on the app, you'd only have to login 5 times and you're back in business. Each time new records are added by one of those 5 providers, you'll get an alert.
habeco

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

What's more, using the technology to store personal data would render it in breach of the privacy by design' principle of the GDPR
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

Project seemed too detailed to me, i think lots of investors might think like me. Maybe you should bring up front one main feature of your project.
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

What's more, using the technology to store personal data would render it in breach of the privacy by design' principle of the GDPR
Hi Habeco, as we detailed above, we are HIPAA, GDPR and HITRUST compliant.

All medical records are encrypted both in transit and at rest
The key needed to decrypt the files only resides on the patient’s phone, ensuring the patient has complete control over their information. Coral Health and everyone else has no ability to access this patient data.

Please do let us know if you need any more information!
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Project seemed too detailed to me, i think lots of investors might think like me. Maybe you should bring up front one main feature of your project.

Hi Fionoa,
Thanks for your feedback.  To keep it simple - our main goal is to incentivize critical healthcare data exchange so that we can accelerate care delivery, automate manual processes and improve health outcomes. The Coral Health Token fuels this data exchange across the various parties in our ecosystem.
CoralHealth (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Hi everyone, we're pleased to welcome Blockchain Titan Don Tapscott to our Advisory Team.  You can read the press release here:
https://medium.com/@mycoralhealth/coral-health-welcomes-blockchain-titan-don-tapscott-to-advisory-team-f5b13e6362d9

Coral Health
Building a more connected future in healthcare.
Kpark

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

medical data is big. how you plannin to store that on the blockchain?
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

medical data is big. how you plannin to store that on the blockchain?
Hi Kpark,
We don't actually save data directly on the blockchain, it is standard practice nowadays to store data off-chain. IPFS is getting pretty well known for distributed data storage and anyone who wants to run a node can. That ensures democratization, but we'll probably need to seed the nodes ourselves at the beginning while more entities become interested in hosting their own.  All data is fully encrypted and only the hash referent to encrypted file is posted to the blockchain.
joseph22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

I've noticed a bunch of blockchain healthcare companies - I'm skeptical about patient adoption though.
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

I've noticed a bunch of blockchain healthcare companies - I'm skeptical about patient adoption though.
Hi Joseph,
You bring up a good point - we understand that patient adoption has historically been a large barrier.  However, the ability to store, manage and share healthcare data in one spot has been lacking until now.  Our app is simple and easy to use for virtually all patients, and they can be confident that their information is persistent.  The cherry on top, is that patients can finally benefit from their own data if they wish.  For example, patients can participate in surveys and research in our upcoming data marketplace.  They can earn tokens and researchers can gain access to premium data and lower cost of acquisition.  In this way, everyone is benefiting from the data exchange and as a result, higher uptake.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

I believe in the long term prospect of this project. A good approach overall
luckerders

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

This companies medium tutorials are actually great, highly recommend
makpol19

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

how will data be collected for this project and who will be able to view this data?
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

iam pediatrician and so i was automatically attracted to health projects on blockchain
there was a free area for health projects in blochchain space

do you have some nationality limitations in presale like US and CHINA
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

what is behind the decision to use distributed databases to store healthcare data?
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Project looks good, team is strong and advisors have history in the field.
cleimor4e

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

what is min spend on this project?
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

iam pediatrician and so i was automatically attracted to health projects on blockchain
there was a free area for health projects in blochchain space

do you have some nationality limitations in presale like US and CHINA
Hi Sacskate,
Residents from China, USA and Ontario cannot participate at this time. However, please sign up for our whitelist http://[Suspicious link removed]/dDpPhH and we will keep you posted if that changes!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: