Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4960 times)
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

you feel that because big whales are want to do. if you stay this market at least 3 years you can understand what i am talking about.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

I believe the market will bounce back stronger and better but is not been easy for me, having been waiting for the market to resurrect. While doing what I can do to make little profit from the market, I will keep hope alive for a better market day.
I also have confidence that this market will return and grow very strong as at the end of 2017. The downward trend in 2018 is not over yet but I believe that in the last months of this year there will be a strong boom. It comes from the crypto market and many coins will grow very strongly.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

Your opinion is correct because the current market situation is terrible, the exchange rate is always down. But I think you should not lose hope in this market because of the great potential at the end of 2018 the exchange rate will rebind and the BTC will rise to $ 20,000, and the ETH is over $ 1,000.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
anatolyp

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

A person is inclined to calm yourself,why are these threads where you repeat like a mantra ,soon the market will turn ! Wink and suddenly it will be lower and lower.

A separate token or coin may fall to zero, that is, until it disappears completely. All kryptokok so can not. It has much more resources than one element of the cryptosystem.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

Although the market rate is falling rapidly, my confidence in the cryptocurrency market is still great. Persistence and trust are factors that will help you make a high profit. And I hope the cryptos rates will recover in 2019. So I will invest in ETH and BTC then hold in long-term.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

The market is sure to reach new price heights when there is a permission for ETFs, bitcoin price and capitalization will start to rise sharply.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

The market is sure to reach new price heights when there is a permission for ETFs, bitcoin price and capitalization will start to rise sharply.
I think the market is showing signs of rebounding as the SEC denies the second with bitcoin ETF. Thus, it will break the principle of the market. If we pay attention, hold has come back for more this week. Maybe it will be a trend to bring success like 2017.Smiley
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I still believe in crypto and bitcoin. These collapses are just the wish of the shark. then everything will come back

Certainly, the situation will soon improve and the market will start to grow again. Increases may be less sharp than at the end of last year. Negative emotions should be avoided because crypto market is characterized by high volatility.
jennniffer

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

I agree that the market has been bad for a period of time. However, i also believe that no situation is permanent and market situation will possibly change sooner or later. The future of cryptocurrency looks bright. Do not give up. There will surely be a green light
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

when people see some red starts crying and if they see some green they starts calling "moon"  . There is always overreaction
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

I think that during the last year many people were forced to use the strategy "BUY and HODL". That's why many people got broke afterwards. As for me, I've chosen my strategy for a long time ago - to take profit in $, avoid being greedy and take money from the table.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

It's very bad that such a protracted correction makes you feel bad. I would recommend you not to look every 5 minutes at the prices and learn the market movement and the basics of trading.
Nahdatullah

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

stop complaining dude. because the current market situation is not forever but only temporary. because the price of rising and falling in crypto is normal and you don't need to panic. look before btc reaches the peak also experience the same thing.
So, think positively.
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Everything will settle down, it's only now, it's worth the wait and it will be much better.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

And that is great news! Because when everyone loses his confidence and faith in crypto market and will sell all his coins and tokens, then he market will start to grow)) So the more people lose their confidence the sooner the market will change it's direction  Grin

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Market value does not say anything about anything, at this time just a market in the bottoms. It takes time to move.
iPannaPro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I do not think that now it makes sense to panic. There were times and worse.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

It is not the first time the market crashes but it always recovered. I hope this will be the case too. The market has to recover after this fall sooner or later.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

It is only necessary to begin to grow capitalization, as soon as disillusioned people are charmed again and will bring their money back.
It should be borne in mind that the world crisis is coming, I believe that as soon as it starts capitalization will increase, because people will save their money by investing in precious metals and any other ways, including cryptocurrency investment.
The second important point is the regulation of cryptocurrency. Also, with a positive decision, there will be a large influx of funds.
Early to skip the opportunity to earn here, in contrast to cryptocurrency, it is gaining momentum.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

The crypto currency market can not help but recover. It is very volatile, so it can easily rise from very difficult situations. The current situation with the stagnation of the market this year, although prolonged in time, but nothing unusual in it. Rather in it, that in the fourth quarter we will again see a good growth of the crypto-currency market. Just need to have patience.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: