Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4960 times)
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

In bear markets, many people think like you do (ie great depression, 2008 housing crash, etc). Those that are good with their investments see it as an opportunity.
it is kinda ironic, but we might be on a ''Fear'' stage right now...
I for example at the stage of indifference or stern holder. I participate in the bounty and just save up various coins and in the near future I am not even going to sell them.
it is not about your personal stage but about the stage of the market. Most of cryptocurrencies are still overvalued af and even bitcoin price is high enough to make people want to sell for that price
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

It's rather nice to see that moods are changing to positive. Panic has gone out and almost everyone's waiting patiently what will happen next. Someone has adapted to this situation and even learn to derive some profit from it. Seems like it's a good basis for the market's recovery Smiley

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
wtxhub

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

We hope things get better, a lot of good projects still being put together.
Freezkidd1

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

I think it will recover because there is a fall and rise in every market and i hope it will be back at its optimum price
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

In bear markets, many people think like you do (ie great depression, 2008 housing crash, etc). Those that are good with their investments see it as an opportunity.
it is kinda ironic, but we might be on a ''Fear'' stage right now...
I for example at the stage of indifference or stern holder. I participate in the bounty and just save up various coins and in the near future I am not even going to sell them.
it is not about your personal stage but about the stage of the market. Most of cryptocurrencies are still overvalued af and even bitcoin price is high enough to make people want to sell for that price
Yes, I agree. Most coins are overpriced, their price is too high for buying. They can't cost so much, and they will dissapear if they don't develop and people don't feel the need of using them.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

I think it will go up in December but don't expect it to exceed or touch the previous all timee high price. Market will get better, lot of pending decision are holding the market at it's feet. One or two good news can spin the market to moon.
Noah14

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

https://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cycle-of-fear-greed.jpg

i do feel same investors need to search for opportunity
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Do not be too pessimistic about the industry, the market and down, and almost every cryptoinvestor or trader has suffered losses one way or another.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

crypto market is relatively new. we only going through a few bear trend. in stock market this is normal. dont worry confidence will come back after depression period.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

I will not agree with the author. I feel that in November-December we will be able to enjoy new bullish trend because Bakkt Will Launch it’s New BTC Futures Contracts.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

its all about tıme,
whales are waıtıng for the rıght tıme, and the rıght tıme ıs the tıme whıch everybody sell, and they make pressure to make that happen, eventually market wıll grow, the problem ıs can you waıt or not
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Such thoughts visit me more and more often. How many have been hopes for market growth. First spring, then summer, autumn. What's next? However, I am still here. So I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and that the situation will improve

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

We are aware that at this time our condition is in a phase between depression and hope that it might be right for us to keep thinking optimistically that bullrun will definitely come in its time but the time is when the most important thing for us now is to keep hunting for gifts and trading for life keep going and keep existing assets do not let go of current market conditions or you will regret later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

My thoughts are very similar to you, because I think that the rise of the market last year has a lot to do with the popularity of the ICO market, but this year there are no projects that are very attractive to investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Due to much negative news and sudden increase makes to think that cryptocurrency is a big volatile market which we cannot able to predict the price and when they are going to recover nobody has no clue. Maybe situation if the market will change in the coming days.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

Hey. He becomes different as he is constantly changing. Maybe everything will collapse and maybe grow.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

we must not give you one profit and look for bitcoin with enthusiasm again as before when the prices of bitcoin and ETH are soared.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Please don't mind but I don't have any other choice to explain this business (not a game). Once again don't mind "Only kids feel that the market will not get better" but the mature feel that this situation is a perfect opportunity to enter into the market. However, at this time you feel very sad but the matures will be more happy if the market falls to 10% from now...Matures who get these types of opportunities are very lucky! Hope you understand!

Here are few symptoms for a negative person in this market; even if a mature do the following things they will also feel the same.

You buy from ATH, now you loss 80%? Its your fault or market fault? YOUR!
You buy something 6 months ago, and price is still in range. Your fault or market fault? YOUR!
Once market up around 5%, you sell to minimize the risk. Your fault or market fault? YOUR!
Once you buy, and markets turn to opposite from you, you never cut the loss. Your fault or market fault? YOUR!
You think everything was perfect in EOY 2017, but you missed, now you think the same for EOY 2018, you full your bag, Your fault or market fault? YOUR!

There are many other things to say, but I think you understand what I want to say to you. Be mature, and invest as a wise man, not as a kid because the truth is "Investment is not good for the kids health, they need money even to purchase a cup of coffee!", if you do it as a kid, you will always be negative and try to explore the negativity around you, in result, the other kids will also support you! But that doesn't effect the matures!

Good Luck!
Hope you will understand everything I mention above in EOY 2019 (Super blast bull run) > 3x(EOY 2017).
"Once again please don't mind it; I was also the same thinker as you are at this time. I accept the truth, even it is really hard sometime to accept the truth".

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

I know how you feel mate, this year 2018 to majority members in the forum are losing hope for holding their coins for a couples of months doing it. But thinking negative things about in bitcoin or crypto will not give us a help to boost our trust and confidence on it. Instead of thinking bad things we must always remain positive whatever happens for what we are doing here in this business industry.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Due to much negative news and sudden increase makes to think that cryptocurrency is a big volatile market which we cannot able to predict the price and when they are going to recover nobody has no clue. Maybe situation if the market will change in the coming days.
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a lot of difficulties and challenges but I believe it will quickly recover. I put a lot of confidence in the cryptocurrency market because it would be the future of the financial markets of the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: