Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4960 times)
cury30

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

anything could happen in the cryptocurrency market, because the market is unpredictable, everything can happen. I think the market will improve shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

I think all you can do right now is to stay patient and wait until the price rises again and don't let you sell the assets you have at cheap prices because I am sure that will make you lose, be patient and stay calm do not be easily affected by bad news, the price will definitely get better someday.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

No I don't think so because the market is down just because of series of happening which happened from which the market wasn't ready to take . China's regulations and some other countries allied against bitcoin transaction and trading with falling of major currencies like ETH just gave market a shock but this isn't going to be very long . Market will be stable again in coming 1or2 months again for sure .
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

No I don't think so because the market is down just because of series of happening which happened from which the market wasn't ready to take . China's regulations and some other countries allied against bitcoin transaction and trading with falling of major currencies like ETH just gave market a shock but this isn't going to be very long . Market will be stable again in coming 1or2 months again for sure .
I really want your words to be true. But the whole situation on the market says the opposite. Most likely, there will not be a turn in the coming months. Only if sec makes a positive decision about etf

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

I think opposite than the author. When people don't believe that the crypto market will recover, when week players will give up and leave the crypto world it will finally get clean and start it's the new way to the moon.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

in fact you should be able to wait until there is good news that can trigger crypto prices to rise at the exchange place, don't be afraid when prices collapse like this surely crypto prices will be able to rise again. you must be able to wait patiently.
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

The current cryptocurrency market is in bad shape right now. Series of happenings keeps making bitcoin price fall, News popping up every day about the crypto market and movement which makes bitcoin price fall because of panic sell  but I believe its going to rise again, very soon. The increased price stability of Bitcoin over the last couple of days has not been witnessed for a while and I think it should be viewed as a positive sign with more gains to come. Most significantly, bitcoin has appeared to be more immune to negative press in 2018, which has previously had a major impact on its market movements. So I strongly believe the market will get better
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

currently the market conditions are not good but I am still optimistic that there will continue to be positive changes, crypto is a technology product that has many benefits nowadays but most of the world community still doesn't understand it. make long-term investments with profits above 30%, so in a few years your coins will increase and that is the result of your patience
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Absolutely as many observers said it was currently decreases up to now. Losing hope was feel of all of our community. We have to wait and don't loose hope always be positive until the market will recover.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

we are 80% down from all time high i think this is normal since most volume came from hype and not knowing anything about cryptocurrency , when the hype died everyone lose money and start pulling their investment out it will be better probably 6-12months but now i doubt it except if SEC / ETF got approved that will bring confidence to the investors and open the flood gates aswell
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

From the beginning of this year and till date, the market has fallen greatly but as far as I can see, this is not enough to make people lose hope in cryptocurrency completely. What is important to do is to take the advantage of the current market situation to make more profit.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

It will get better. Let's all put our high hopes on this. The situation experienced right now in the cryptoworld may be due to current adjustments on our economy since more and more people are into cryptocurrencies.
Iggor

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

You are going to far from one end to another. Market moves in cycles.
Wait for a good period and play smart.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

It was predictable, the market is such a thing that is constantly in motion, it will not be in place ... there will be ups and downs wherever without them !!! So it is necessary to get used to))

HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

You may feel whatever you want but reality is developing and so economy does, crypto is another stage of its development and that's why it will be good in future.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

You are going to far from one end to another. Market moves in cycles.
Wait for a good period and play smart.
He can start playing smart while most of the coins in the market are on dip. I'd created my game plan on how I should react base on the market conditions. And every time if I see some small dips, I take it as a chance to get on the board for the coins that I want to have more of it because I have my own judgement about their potential. But not all the time I'm good at it and there were some slips but I just keep on learning in the process.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:57 AM

Market is unpredictable everything can happen in an instant, as one of the hodlers and seeing this bear market gives me hopeless about the coins that im holding but i still beleive that everthing happens for a reason.

Thats correct, the market is unpredictable even in seconds of trading, its either it would collapse in the future or not. But as long as the coin or the devs is still updating the projects, its still has a future, so dont lose hope, everything will be place in time, it needs patience anyway.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Market prices are becoming better when we compared with the previous as we have seen last week the price of all altcoins went down very quickly which nobody didn't predict. Now the market price of altcoin and Bitcoin are becoming better and better.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

don't be so negative about the market  I'm so sure that the market will bounce back stronger much more than last year,  it's just a matter of time,  this is the best time to buy,  always remember to buy low sell high,  it's the basis of this crypto market

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

As long as you invest in legit projects with strong fundamentals, you will be ok. As of late, markets move in euphoria ie. $TLRY (pot stock); Cryptoworld in Jan 2018.

At some point euphoria will come back.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: