Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going red!  (Read 466 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Now the entire black coin drops extremely fast so they are extremely low now the market is having difficulty so that is a good time to buy and patience hold late this year will increase and that we will get very high profits

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Altcoins may be going red, but most of you could be sleeping easy if you basically checked two things.
One is a project with a good team that is dedicated and competent to implement the promised ideas. Two is a coin with an innovative purpose and a promising future. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.
With that, go check out the coin that is in my Eterbase.
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

Now the entire black coin drops extremely fast so they are extremely low now the market is having difficulty so that is a good time to buy and patience hold late this year will increase and that we will get very high profits
Or they may never recover. The market of money from the air could not grow forever.

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Prevalently red https://www.coingecko.com/en
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

They all crashed to near zero, those who worth thousand of dollars now worth below $100. I think it is bubble of altcoins bursting.

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Unfortunately, since the crypto world depends on the price of the bitcoin, the price of the altcoins falls when the price of bitcoin falls. By the way my loss is bigger than yours.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

everything is now going red. no coins are left straight down. so it is more fun to hold just now just in the heights of the market.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

At present all the coins are a red market is extremely bad and may be the price of coins continue to fall now is the opportunity for us to buy those coins on hold for a long time. Maybe the end of this year cut the penny will increase sharply and then you can hit the profit-taking

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Can anyone explain to me why altcoin is a drastic reduction? Is this the engine to prepare for the btc $ 9k threshold? My wallet lost 10% after 1 night
this is indeed a bad condition because currently the price of bitcoin has decreased and the price of altcoin has also decreased. this is indeed a bad condition, but that I remain optimistic that conditions will improve again. the decline that happened was like what happened a few months ago, don't panic and never be scared !!! panic will only make the market worse. calm down and think that digital currency is the future for all of us. all of us will always face conditions like this, all because very fast movements are a characteristic of digital currencies that cannot be avoided.
I don't know why they always say the red market and they are worried, they should be aware of the risks of what they do without having to ask questions.
I don't think it's time to reflect on the red market, but now it's time to buy as much as possible and take a vacation, wait until the market returns green, it's easy, isn't it
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

yes you are right for now the condition of altcoin prices is falling very sharply and the color is very red you can use a moment like this to be able to buy as much as you can.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Can anyone explain to me why altcoin is a drastic reduction? Is this the engine to prepare for the btc $ 9k threshold? My wallet lost 10% after 1 night
FACT
-Same as the thing we buy and invest in real life it works this way in cryptocurrency as well.

1. When buy any meat, fruits, fish and other things that the prices change.
2. It works with supply and demand which affects the changes.
3. We all to this the same time
-We guys hold.
-We buy.
-We sell.
-We trade.
tooklau

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

The coins I hold are also seriously hurt, and I am as confused as you. I have been looking for news about today's market changes, but I have not found any news!
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

You have got to look at Btc for situation,because right now is a decisive moment for Btc destiny. If it will hold at 6000 then in few weeks it can hit 10000 mark,but if it will break down bellow 6000 then welcome back 2016 and even 500 mark. I think all alts will die if second case will become real.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Yes.Whenever the price of bitcoin is reduced,it will impact the price of altcoin too.This is the major cause of altcoin going red .But you have to keep in mind,the fluctuations in the price of both bitcoin and altcoin is common.And I would like to know,in which coin you had invested your money.If the choosen altcoin is potential altcoin,you will get some profits in short period.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Some people lost almost 70% of their monry due to the bear market. Whenever bitcoin price decreases, altcoin price is also affected. The bear market really decreased the demand on crypto and we are still not sure when will end.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

Altoins just follow bitcoin price drop and fall down due to investors panicking. If investors would change their mind, it would be quick after bitoin gets back up again, all altoins would rise in days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: