Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***SCAM****** Openrigs.com  (Read 3506 times)
botcoinExpress (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:08:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481554.0
botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:36:48 AM

bump
ponchoman

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:48:57 AM

So its a scam is what you are saying ?
botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:50:28 AM

read all the posts in the locked thread he is hiding and all the complaintd, he started a self-moderated thread so anything negative said could be removed
Swiss_Love

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:05:20 PM

read all the posts in the locked thread he is hiding and all the complaintd, he started a self-moderated thread so anything negative said could be removed

Yes onehan percent scam  Grin
botcoinExpress (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:35:41 PM

Yes onehan percent scam  Grin

glad others see it that way also
xU2

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:12:38 PM

I am another victim.. ordered around black Friday and still nothing! worst then BFL!!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

I am another victim.. ordered around black Friday and still nothing! worst then BFL!!

REALLY? So what's your order number, that way I can take a look at it and resolve it for you? If it's that outstanding I'll refund you right now - just put your order number here.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

I have no problem with people saying negative things when they're frustrated and angry. There are customers who didn't realise that surface mail can take well in excess of 6 weeks of actual transit time, and I can only sympathise with their frustration. I have left many, many negative comments up in the thread, as a quick read through will demonstrate. I do have a problem with competitors advertising their wares in the thread, and I have a major problem with your constant trolling. Here is what I said on the matter in the very first question on the FAQ post on that thread (second post in the thread) -

Why did you close the previous thread and start a new one?

The trolling got really out of hand on the previous thread, so I had to start a new one that was self-moderated. That does not mean that this thread will be used to silence criticism. We are a very, very new company, and even though we're part of a larger group of companies that provides a lot of our infrastructure we've made mistakes and will definitely make mistakes in future. Therefore, we welcome constructive criticism - if we've messed up let us know and we will do what we can to fix it. We also empathise with customers that have chosen our cheapest shipping option (surface mail) and their delivery is taking extraordinarily long, we are keeping on eye on these and where the destination postal service confirms it has gotten lost our insurance does authorise a replacement or refund.

This thread is really meant to allow for potential customers to get answers to their questions, and for existing customers to talk about ways we can improve our frames and new features they'd like to see. If you are frustrated with a delivery that is taking forever, please feel free to PM me and moan. I'll even call you and you can rant on the phone;)

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:08:09 PM

order four months ago(dec 12), still not here!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:10:27 PM

order four months ago(dec 12), still not here!

The topic of whether or not we are a scam has been beaten to death and resolved.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522961.msg6017724#msg6017724

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:12:16 PM

oh has it, wheres my fucken shit then!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

oh has it, wheres my fucken shit then!

It's been in transit for just under 8 weeks, so I reckon another 2-3 weeks

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

ok, bfl
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Order ID: 668
Let me know what is going on. Why you stopped responding in PM?

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

Order ID: 668
Let me know what is going on. Why you stopped responding in PM?

Already passed it on to the support team to resolve for you, unfortunately I'm not a support channel and can't deal with every query directly:)

DallasMiner

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

unfortunately I'm not a support channel and can't deal with every query directly:)

Then it's probably time to get some support channel employees on here to deal with these issues.  You messaged me several weeks back that you'd get my order issue handled, then you stopped replying to everything.  This is the last I had from you:

If you're not seeing any current info it means it's in a warehouse waiting for a vessel to become available. If you want I can find out if the post office can pull it out and change the shipping to EMS (new waybills etc.) which will arrive in a week, or if you're cool with waiting then it'll arrive within the timeline on our delivery and returns policy page.

Multiple messages since then have gone unanswered. 

I would like an answer now, please.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:03:21 PM

unfortunately I'm not a support channel and can't deal with every query directly:)

Then it's probably time to get some support channel employees on here to deal with these issues.  You messaged me several weeks back that you'd get my order issue handled, then you stopped replying to everything.  This is the last I had from you:

If you're not seeing any current info it means it's in a warehouse waiting for a vessel to become available. If you want I can find out if the post office can pull it out and change the shipping to EMS (new waybills etc.) which will arrive in a week, or if you're cool with waiting then it'll arrive within the timeline on our delivery and returns policy page.

Multiple messages since then have gone unanswered. 

I would like an answer now, please.

Sure - as it's 7pm on a Friday night, the fastest way for you to get support is to drop info@openrigs.com a mail and they will come back to you. Alternatively, I will dig through my messages in the morning and respond to that:)

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:19:04 PM

Openrigs is obvious a huge company now and the owner cant be bothered by your claims, cause its friday night you know!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

Openrigs is obvious a huge company now and the owner cant be bothered by your claims, cause its friday night you know!

That's specious at best, disingenuous at worst. I'm merely not at the office where I have access to our shipping hard copies or my notes (I'm old school and use a pen and notebook).

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: