Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So, today, Is OpenRigs.com a scam or not? Finally the truth  (Read 9634 times)
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:25:02 AM

Order ID: 953
Date Ordered: 09/12/2013

tell you what Mr. Flufy, if... and i mean with big  IF i ever receive the frame for my rig i will post here about it, and even apologize plus i will upload picture of the rig with a funny face of me and asking for apologize... in the meanwhile... you are guilty untill I receive the item... Smiley

Sounds good - mind giving me your order number so I can monitor it from this end? Because I mostly don't believe you'll own up to it arriving.

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boogie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

Ric
answer your emails man.
three without reply in the past two days.
im supposed to be getting one from Germany.
ordered black Friday (710)
cheers
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:57:51 AM

Ric
answer your emails man.
cheers

Looks like it's out for delivery today:) Here you go: http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?page_type=parcel-tracking-details&parcel_number=CN008111308ZA

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:30:09 PM

It is not a scam. Here is the proof. If you ordered with surface mail (You probably did), they do exist in the wild, and yes they are getting delivered.

Well, well, well, look what finally showed up. Looks like there might finally be some movement guys.

My black friday order finally came (east coast USA). The dates on the labels match up.

Fluffy, send me a PM and let me know what your plan is for getting this back to your distributor.  Smiley

boogie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:58:15 AM

Ric
answer your emails man.
cheers

Looks like it's out for delivery today:) Here you go: http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?page_type=parcel-tracking-details&parcel_number=CN008111308ZA

HA
oh the irony that after four months the DAY I make a comment on your thread and LITERALLY ten minutes later knock at the door..the rig.
this guy and company are not a scam.
the end
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: