Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***SCAM****** Openrigs.com  (Read 3506 times)
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:28:03 PM

Openrigs is obvious a huge company now and the owner cant be bothered by your claims, cause its friday night you know!

That's specious at best, disingenuous at worst. I'm merely not at the office where I have access to our shipping hard copies or my notes (I'm old school and use a pen and notebook).

no problem -
but in PM you promised reply by april 14

No problemo, I'll sort it out for you tomorrow when I'm back in the office. Our US distributor in NJ has received his first lot of stock; do you want a replacement shipped from there, or do you want a refund?

Please respond on monday.
Thank you.
DallasMiner

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

Sure - as it's 7pm on a Friday night, the fastest way for you to get support is to drop info@openrigs.com a mail and they will come back to you. Alternatively, I will dig through my messages in the morning and respond to that:)

Well, let's see.  I responded to your PM on March 26, 2014, 01:27:30 PM.

And April 01, 2014, 01:47:16 PM.

And April 09, 2014, 05:49:04 PM.

So, there are a few to choose from.  Since I was already corresponding directly with you (after you deleted my post in the original thread and PMed me instead), I'll wait to see what response you give me in the morning.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:01:08 AM

Sure - as it's 7pm on a Friday night, the fastest way for you to get support is to drop info@openrigs.com a mail and they will come back to you. Alternatively, I will dig through my messages in the morning and respond to that:)

Well, let's see.  I responded to your PM on March 26, 2014, 01:27:30 PM.

And April 01, 2014, 01:47:16 PM.

And April 09, 2014, 05:49:04 PM.

So, there are a few to choose from.  Since I was already corresponding directly with you (after you deleted my post in the original thread and PMed me instead), I'll wait to see what response you give me in the morning.

Looks like your order was delivered at the end of March (or went out for delivery according to USPS), sent you a PM with tracking details etc. Smiley

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:02:59 AM

Thank you.

Support staff sent you a mail on Tue to confirm your refund details, haven't had a response to that - I've pm'd you for the details:)

micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:43:46 PM

Thank you.

Support staff sent you a mail on Tue to confirm your refund details, haven't had a response to that - I've pm'd you for the details:)

Thank you.
confirming refund.
gc43me

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

Hi fluffypony,

Why did you stop responding to me on your subreddit?
http://www.reddit.com/r/openrigs/comments/21vlhf/in_customs_4_weeks_now_2_weeks_no_response_from/

It has been over 4 weeks since I upgraded to EMS and over 2 weeks since I requested a status update.

To recap:
11 Feb 2014 - Placed my order
3 Mar 2014 - Pending customs check
3 Apr 2014 - Upgraded to EMS
10 Apr 2014 - Received invalid tracking number
15 Apr 2014 - Requested status update

Order ID: 1627

Support ticket number:
BUL-MBMTC-752

Please respond.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:07:04 AM

Hi fluffypony,

http://www.reddit.com/r/openrigs/comments/21vlhf/in_customs_4_weeks_now_2_weeks_no_response_from/

It has been over 4 weeks since I upgraded to EMS and over 2 weeks since I requested a status update.

To recap:

Support ticket number:
BUL-MBMTC-752

Please respond.

So sorry - yesterday was another public holiday (Worker's Day), but I'll make sure someone responds to your ticket today:)

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:51:49 PM

This is the start of month 6 for me, yep no scam here, move along, move along
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:58:04 PM

This is the start of month 6 for me, yep no scam here, move along, move along

I see you've made a typo - you meant "it's been 4.5 months since I ordered in the middle of the holiday period knowing full well my order would incur fabrication delays because it said so on the checkout page". Common mistake, the keys are right next to each other;)

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

Long holiday season, took you 2 months to send it out

CN022190195ZA

http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

your right dec 12 is the middle of the holidays, wheres my fucking refund asshole, may 12 is 6 months from order

We kept the year end holiday notice on our delivery and returns policy as an archived note. Here: "(Archived) Year End Holiday Notice: Please note that the fabrication team will be going on leave from December 20th to January 6th. However, not all of them will be away at the same time, so we will continue to process and fabricate orders, but at reduced capacity. Orders placed after the 11th of December may be affected by this, and could experience fabrication delays."

Also, you may (pun intended) want to use an online date calculator instead of attempting mental arithmetic, as you'd discover you're a month off, and that your shipment left the country just under 10 weeks ago (which is still well within the extremely slow surface mail shipping timelines).

CN022190195ZA

Without flogging a dead horse...our delivery and returns policy is quite clear about the preprocessing, fabrication, and customs timelines for surface mail parcels. You are reminded to read that policy at multiple points during checkout, and you have to tick a box to indicate you have read and agreed to it before being able to make payment.

crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

CN022190195ZA

Holy.. Did you wait 6 months for your delivery? and counting?

Daymn..

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

CN022190195ZA

Holy.. Did you wait 6 months for your delivery? and counting?

Daymn..

Nope, he didn't.

x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:33:10 PM

why is this guy not left with negative trust?
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

why is this guy not left with negative trust?

Because the moderators are able to see through trolling.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:35:32 PM

fuck you, You are such a fucken lier! Give me my fucken Refund.  NO where did it say I had to wait 6 fucken months

A lier? Like one who lies down a lot?

Just to clarify, again:

1. You can't count, it is not 6 months now. It isn't even 5 months now. I would've thought this wouldn't be a tough thing to calculate, as you wouldn't need to count past the fingers on one hand to check.

2. You ordered during our holiday period. Unfortunately you did so right as it started (the day after, in fact). During checkout it made it quite clear that there would be a delay in fabrication because of it.

3. Once things returned to normal after our holiday period, if your order wasn't one of those that we got to during our downtime it would still have taken the regular amount of time to fabricate and be processed through customs.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

Is May not the 5th month of the year anymore???  Is December not one month before January.

I'm astounded that we're having this conversation considering I linked you to a date calculator: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=12&m1=12&y1=2013&d2=12&m2=5&y2=2014 - "From and including: Thursday, 12 December 2013; To, but not including Monday, 12 May 2014; Result: 5 months excluding the end date". If you had to do it on your fingers you could go "from Dec 12 to Jan 12 is 1 month. From Jan 12 to Feb 12 is 2 months. From Feb 12 to Mar 12 is 3 months. From Mar 12 to Apr 12 is 4 months. From Apr 12 to May 12 is 5 months."

We had to start another thread because fluffy was deleting everyones posts, i was even defending this asshole at the beginning.

Factually and provably incorrect. In the second post when I restarted that thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470944.msg5197999#msg5197999) I said:

"Why did you close the previous thread and start a new one?

The trolling got really out of hand on the previous thread, so I had to start a new one that was self-moderated. That does not mean that this thread will be used to silence criticism. We are a very, very new company, and even though we're part of a larger group of companies that provides a lot of our infrastructure we've made mistakes and will definitely make mistakes in future. Therefore, we welcome constructive criticism - if we've messed up let us know and we will do what we can to fix it. We also empathise with customers that have chosen our cheapest shipping option (surface mail) and their delivery is taking extraordinarily long, we are keeping on eye on these and where the destination postal service confirms it has gotten lost our insurance does authorise a replacement or refund.

This thread is really meant to allow for potential customers to get answers to their questions, and for existing customers to talk about ways we can improve our frames and new features they'd like to see. If you are frustrated with a delivery that is taking forever, please feel free to PM me and moan. I'll even call you and you can rant on the phone;)"

I know that logic is deluding you today, so maybe try reading it slowly.

When i ordered, there was no fucking delay.

Except, you know, that there was. It was on the checkout page and on the delivery and returns policy. We put the notice up on December 6th, a full week before the affected date.

You came out after and said you ran out of material and while there was some sort of mail strike, you fucken let my package sit at the fucken post office for 2 fucken months. 

[citation needed]

We have never run out of material. I think you are quite confused.

Then, im to believe its going to take 4 fucken months to sail my fucken package to canada, a package that seems to share its tracking number with another package???

Typically 2-3 months from when it leaves the country, as it says on the checkout process and the delivery and returns policy.

So when will this package arrive? June 18th?  Thats 7 months after ordered!

Per our delivery and returns policy (you should maybe take the time to read it: "Shipping via regular surface mail typically takes up to 10 weeks (even longer if there are import delays at the destination country - the official stance from the post office is that it can take up to 13 weeks), and via courier typically takes a week or two at the most. Somewhat in the middle is EMS, which normally takes 2-4 weeks to arrive. Note that these timelines are from the day it leaves the country, and excludes the scheduling phase, fabrication, and customs pre-clearance. The speed at which customs completes their pre-clearance also depends on the shipping method selected - surface mail parcels can be delayed by many weeks if no vessel is bound for available for that destination. In view of all of this we strongly recommend that our customers choose EMS or Aramex as their shipping option."

I dont need this anymore, you should be able to redirect.  Give me my refund!!!!

We can't redirect, unfortunately. We will gladly claim from our insurer and refund you should your shipment go missing.

btw fluffy, you need to get to reddit...i was posting on your thread, quick!! start deleting my responses.

Bravery level = SO.

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:59:18 PM

trolling= upset customers, your a complete piece of shit

No, as you well know, the previous thread was being trolled (by the same person that started this thread, go figure) -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=194572
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=189426
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=233600

Incidentally, I did not remove customer complaints. The ANN thread is full of people complaining (and then back-tracking when their order arrives within the expected timelines).

gc43me

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:43:52 PM

Hi fluffypony,

To recap:

Support ticket number:
BUL-MBMTC-752

Please respond.

So sorry - yesterday was another public holiday (Worker's Day), but I'll make sure someone responds to your ticket today:)

Hi fluffypony,

So the response I got was "I'm sorry I'm out of the office, but I'll get back to you first thing Monday morning".
Monday morning has come and gone and still no news.

I was told that EMS should take about a week.
Thursday, 08 May 2014 will make it week #5
For the past 2 weeks I have been requesting an update and 3 different people have been unable to provide me with an update.

At this point, if you cannot ascertain the status of my shipment, it would be prudent to consider the package lost.

Please issue me a refund.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:46:18 PM

Hi fluffypony,

To recap:

Support ticket number:
BUL-MBMTC-752

Please respond.

Hi fluffypony,

So the response I got was "I'm sorry I'm out of the office, but I'll get back to you first thing Monday morning".
Monday morning has come and gone and still no news.

I was told that EMS should take about a week.
Thursday, 08 May 2014 will make it week #5
For the past 2 weeks I have been requesting an update and 3 different people have been unable to provide me with an update.

At this point, if you cannot ascertain the status of my shipment, it would be prudent to consider the package lost.

Please issue me a refund.

Nearly 11pm here, and tomorrow is nationwide voting (so another public holiday, bit of a comedy of errors from that perspective) - I see the reply on the support system, and I'll phone Robert tomorrow for an update and then either let you know the status or put in for a refund:)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: